Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Livestream #20

[DE]Rebecca

HI I will not bore you with information said already but here is my question.

Steve, in a few live streams ago, said that people would be flagged as explorers,rushers,exterminators etc.

Is this still going to happen?

Also I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR MAKING WARFRAME COME THIS FAR, I KNOW THAT PEOPLE CONSTANTLY HOUND YOU GUYS FOR RNG AND SUCH BUT I CAN SAY THIS HAS BEEN SUCH A WONDERFUL GAME SO AND KEEP AT IT.

Wanted to add this:

For Invasion Grineer vs. Corpus, can it first start for outer space combat in flying machines then we crash into the ship and kill the rest of the faction.

Edited by Feminator

Will Nekros be getting any sort of balance pass? His abilities aside from Desecrate are a little lackluster especially compared to other Warframes (even after the AI fix on Shadows of the Dead) making him a bit of a one trick pony, especially compared to his fairly average at best stats.

frames become one trick ponies due to the inability of others to see how the rest of a warframes abilities actually come into play. calling it lack luster based upon what another frame can do is a baseless and useless comparison. may as well say nova needs to be buffed because rhino has iron skin.

do some abilities need reworks yes but does that make a frame a one trick pony? no. the one trick pony comes from players unable to use anything else due to their own predispositions about baseless comparisons.

A few of the things that keep me most invested in a game or story, besides the gameplay, are the lore and the characters. While I know you've said lore is coming, I haven't heard anything about more characters. At this moment, we have one person with a face and voice on our side; Lotus. Darvo is a bit more questionable and much less frequent. 

I believe we need more. Introduce us to other Tenno; have them give us alerts, or walk us through missions like Darvo did, instead of the Lotus once in a while. Hell, have them randomly join us to help on a mission! Give them a name, a slightly modified helmet (or not even that much, yet, if you're lacking resources), and invest us in the faction. Maybe make that lone tenno operative complain about how he's only finding credits on survival missions. Do you know how much more I would've cared about that Alad V cinematic if, before it was released, we'd run a few missions with that Excalibur that got sliced up? A lot more, that's for sure. It would've made the Gradivus choice much harder and more meaningful for some, if we knew some of the NPCs that would die if we sided with the Corpus.

So, to sum up in a livestream question: Do you have any plans to introduce new friendly characters for us to interact with, either by assisting us in-mission, or by some other medium?

Edited by JVNemesis

Will there be an option to select how many mods(Duplicates/Cores) to fuse into mods? (just like how we can sell BPs, etc)

Although its just a minor thing, but it would save alot of time when fusing high ranked mods (Rank 8~10).

Is the Vulkar ever going to get looked at again? (It is the worst gun in the game at the moment and literally serves no purpose. Low fire rate, very low reload speed, low damage (relative to other snipers), and low magazine capacity)

How do you plan to keep the void and derelict from becoming even more saturated with prime parts?

Can we expect to see Warframe/Weapon parts  or resources available for trade at any point?

Metallic or Pearlescent colors?

More weapon or Warframe skins? (ie Immortal Skins for the remaining frames)

1) Will you consider designing different ways of completing missions?

This could be several ways to complete sabotage, so that instead of destroying the power core, you could mess up the computer system, destroy the life support system (leaving you with little time to get out) or clog up the engines with dead grineer, or your crushed hopes and dreams.

2) Like so many other I ask about lore. How much can we expect to see of it here in the beta, and when the game is no longer beta?

3) Will there ever be an option to color-costumize your warframes in more detail? Like being able to select the various parts of the warframe, and not just the predefined sections. This would appeal to those of us that can spend as much time in the character creator, as we can in the actual game.

Alas, the twentieth Livestream and I won't get to watch it live...

Anyhoo, here's my question: Warframes are being added at a remarkable rate, however we seem to have run out of planets. Are we going to see more "planets" (moons, dwarf planets, maybe even the entire asteroid belt) added, or will there be more shuffling things into alerts, survival rewards, and Invasion bosses? Honestly, to quote a great man, it's "getting awful crowded in my sky."

Oh, and forgive me if this question has already been posed. I did a search of the thread, and turned up nothing. And for some reason, the idea of reading 12 pages (at the time of me writing this) isn't all that appealing.

EDIT:

I just thought of a new one: Right now we only have the Grineer ciphers. Will we ever see new ciphers for the two other factions that have dedicated tilesets, that is, an Orokin cipher and a Corpus cipher? I'd love to see new puzzles, as well as get a look into how our Warframes' systems interact with different code/computers.

Edited by TheMalachai

I've got a few questions:

1. Will Detron Parts' droprates be tweaked in the future?

2. How come Corpus MOAs bleed human blood?

3. Will Longswords perform as good as any other melee weapon types in Melee 2.0? Same goes for any melee weapons which are ineffective right now.

4. Can we have Katanas, please?

Oh, and sorry for my poor knowledge of English. 

When will there be a new AI and new Animations?

They game is in serious need of these two things. Some of the animations look very sloppy and the AI functions well very poorly. When will AI strafe or dive roll out of my bullets? Just adding that for AI will greatly increase some real difficulty rather than having the artificial fake difficulty with the stun locks?

Anyway what I am trying to say is I am not gonna play warframe because nothing has been done to it gameplay wise since U7.

Please work less on content, more on borderline problems.

I'd really like to know what's the deal with Crewmen headshot multipliers. Why is it zero? Why can't we headshot them? Can we have some statement on this matter, better yet a simple fix?

I stopped playing Corpus missions because of it.

Are you guys ever ganna increase the spawn rate off enemies within the survival missions ?

Will there be more challenging ingame content then just aside killing a boss ?

Is it possible to have some survivals maps as the event on a defence map. Because right now it feels like we are chasing down the mobs instead they are chasing the players, The maps are way to huge making it diffecult to keep up with oxygen levels without a nekros.

Will there be any new typ off frames like Wraith frames ? 

Are there any new minigames planned for the game itself ?

I would love to use a space craft. 

Since the leaderboards are going to be weekly, Is there any chance to reward players that have achieved 1-100 rank on the leaderboards so there would be more competetive gameplay and motivation to stay ?

Questions:

-What incentives do you have in the pipe for clans to have more interaction, also will there be a chance for smaller clans to earn any kind of trophy in some way?

-Will we be seeing a Prime sentinel anytime soon?

-Will there be a refocus onto more elaborate lore in the near future?
-When will the stealth rework be addressed?

Questions:

Have you considered implementing a sort of mentoring system where new players and experienced players who want to teach and recruit new players are able to find each other?

The idea being you can sign up as a mentor and for instance get access to a new player channel to help answer questions go on runs etc. The other idea being when your in "mentor mode" your damage and health scale down to the lowest level player in the group so you dont simply overpower the run.