Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Livestream #20

[DE]Rebecca

When are we going to start seeing more developer talk concerning the PS4? A lot of people are feeling left out and with good reason. I'm not sure if Sony adviced you guys to keep quite or something but it's only hurting your reputation in the eyes of Warframe PS4 fans. Also when are we going to see a better void item drop system? The current system is not working or it is bugged big time! When is the version 11.5 coming to the PS4 for sure? 1,2 months?

Some questions i have in mind.

1. What do you think about the many averange to mediocre review ratings Warframe is currently getting from several well established review sites like IGN and Gamestrailer? I mean beyond saying "it's a beta".

Do you feel like you need to step up your game when it comes to content and lore? Do you take the adressed weak points to heart?

2. Is there any chance we can get something like a "Master Skana", a weapon identical looking to the basic Skana but having high end stats, giving us a Skana that can actualy be taken into end game fights as it's lore describes?

3. Steve said there are other human factions in the Solar system which we as Tenno are tasked to protect. Any info when you will finaly make that an easy to spot information in the actual game or if we ever going to see them?

4. Are you planning to release the Warframe that Valkyr is based on eventualy too?

5. How can there be more than one Valkyr if she is supposed to be a singular escaped Tenno? Did the other Tenno replicated her totaly damaged Warframe without any attempts at repair?

6. Cestra reloading process. How does it work? Witchcraft?

7. What's your new year resultions?

8. Why does the Furis and Lex have two barrels? Both only fire one shot at a time, so the second barrel is completely pointless.

9. Steve mentiod alternate firing modes. Are these going to be mods for the guns or just game mechaics you can assign to a key?

10. Do you follow any long term plans in your development or are you just making stuff up as you go along? The development over the last few months seems somewhat... aimless.

Edited by Othergrunty

Question

1) On the livestream 19 (December 13), you guys had the intention of saying that the Drops of the voids werent working "properly", Steve (Creator Director) answered the question and said that "we were working on it" and that Glenn "had some solutions on his sleeve", and so far it hasent been solved which is extremely grave since the Creator Director responded personally. It has passed nearly a month, you did a reasonable amount of patches and fixes, but none directed to the drop table related to the void. On the other instance you added the Prime Acess which allows players to get the new prime items of the update 11.5 for a considerable amount of money. This also raises another question, are the drop table rates of the new items low so that forces players to buy the prime acess, or  you only plan to fix the drop tables on the update 12 with the comming of new prime items and a new prime acess set? Or this is all a big misunderstood and its just a problem of the RNG.

2) Why isnt the arsenal fixed ?

my questions are:

Do you have any changes in the pipeline for valkyr to make her a better frame like a complete overhaul of her paralysis or moving the life steal buff from hysteria to warcry?

Can we talk more about a token system or something to alleviate the backbreaking rng that never seems to have a gray area but simply u wont see an item in ages or you get it in like 3 gos.

Since you guys are addressing one of the key highlights of your game which is melee do you have any plans to do deal with your other one? I am speaking of course about the parkour and mobility system that currently sends you off flying after something like a wall jump while climbing ledges could hold your current momentum? 

While the heavy gunners, ancients, napalms, tech, etc are the heavier units of their respective faction is there any plan or hope to include more boss like enemies? Maybe like a mech suit for the grineer and something akin to the jackal for the corpus in regular missions? If this were done it would allow specific tile sets create a bigger sense of danger since you wouldn't be able to see such fierce enemies in but only the bigger tile sets.

Are bows going to have a look at?

Currently they're the slowest firing weapons in the game and don't have the burst damage to make up for it, and with 60% crit chance at most, 90% multishot, and 30% proc chance per arrow for Thunderbolt, that 1 shot fired every second isn't even guaranteed to hit with its maximum potential, assuming it does actually hit an enemy with its slow flight speed.

Edited by CaveCricket48

1. I was wondering if- with the next update the little challenges like "Get 10 headshots"  or "get 10 kills on unalerted enemies" will be back on the PS4 version with it's next update, I miss those as they left with update 11 :-(  

2. Will the Ps4 be getting the trade fix for rank 0 mods?  it is listed in 11.6 for the PC but it says Ps4 is getting 11.5.8  so, just alittle curious about that!

3. Will there ever be the sparkly Nvidia Physx effects made possible for the PS4?  I'm guessing no because it has an AMD chip!

4. Currently on our version in the PS4 there is no description for what happens to a warframe specific mod when you upgrade it (Example:  Upgrading such and such mod will increase its duration/damage) on the PS4?  It used to show up in the top left corner when highlighted and since update 11 it does not.  Example ( Excalibur's slash dash, or Frosts Snow Globe)

5.  Not a question-- just a thank you for putting controller remapping for PS4 in next update!!!

6. Any very rough ETA on update 12/ melee 2.0 or details about stealth 1.0/2.0 whatever it is?

A few questions:

- What/who are those 3 ??? entries under the corpus tab for the codex? 

- Any future plans for making the codex more rewarding?

- Are there any changes in store for survival, mainly the air component? Some drops are few and far between, often forcing players out early.

- Another thing in survival is the rewards are too polluted with credits and cores. I've done many, many survival runs past 20 mins and have yet to see a single burston prime part other than the blueprint itself. Just did a 45 minute one, this is what I got in order:

1. Rare 5

2. Uncommon 5

3. Tower 2 Defense

4. 5000 credits cache

5. 2500 credits cache

6. Burston Prime Blueprint

7. Tower 2 Survival

8. 5000 credits cache

9. Uncommon 5

These rewards would be alright, except I'm trying to get burston prime, and finding the parts are near impossible. Please consider doing something that would make the parts drop more reliably/often. Credits and cores are way too common.

- RNG is extremely painful at times, have you looked into any alternatives or different strategies for making RNG a bit more fair?

- Any plans for new bosses?

Edited by Komatoast

What are the developers talking relating RNG ?

A fix or perhaps an alternative system ?

With the new melee 2.0 and the infested being more rare, will there come new factions that will make us want to put aside our guns?

Perhaps a faction based more on melee fight, with good advantages to avoid and defend them selfs form gun fire.

I bring 2 pertinent questions about topics that bother me ever since I started playing Warframe.

MOD SYSTEM

A bit more than a month ago our fellow Tenno TheGreatZamboni has elaborated a thread regarding the current mod system, which is still getting much attention:

{ https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/137875-a-complete-rework-of-the-foundation-of-warframe/ }

- My question goes into Knowing DE's opinion about the likelihood of seeing some changes in the current way Mods function.

(At least give us an easier way to delete/sell duplicates!)

LEVEL DESIGN

Another pillar of the gameplay lies in the way levels are designed and structured. There are many topics with suggestions and complaints about it being too monotonous/ repetitive, even more if you consider repeating a mission 3 or 5 times for a battle-pay.

{ https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/129048-level-design-is-running-all-that-we-do/ }

- With this in mind, I'd like to ask if there are plans to implement content that diversifies missions and allow for different strategies other than rushing forward.

Keep up the amazing work!

When do you plan on adding ACTUAL End-game into Warframe? The sad truth is there is no challenge in the game, and it's too easy. It just feels like a constant grind.

As of for awhile now it's just been Endless gametypes (Defense+Survival), and it's not keeping the Vets happy.

We really need something new to do. We are rapidly growing bored, and players who have been playing for months now are beginning to quit.

Our suggestion to fix this:

Add a Raid mode where enemies start off at level 100 or 200. and you progress through difficult challenges and fight bosses with massive amounts of health and tactical offense. We need something hard in Warframe.

Stop serving casual gameplay and keep your Veteran player base happy. What will you do to change this?

Edited by Lynches