Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Livestream #20

[DE]Rebecca

Hey Hey guys just a few Q's

- Vor's Prize what is/was it ? will it be coming back?

- J3 Golem, is he gone for good? if so my face is moist with tears :(|

- Harvester, maybe some more info on this elusive beast...

- Any update on the unreleased mods? if/when they will be available? affinity amp, looter, natural talent etc.....

- Next Prime Warframe?

- Will we ever be able to move polarity slots around on weapons? for the sake of multiple elemental combinations.

- Any info on when we will be able to get the Prova Vandal?

- Will we see a Lanka and Torid appearance update like the Gram?

- U12 Progress, how close are we....

I think that's all for now and i look forward to the livestream.

Ciao for now!! :)

Edited by SanguineSol

Are the following new features that you announced actually coming in Update 12? or are you going to let us burn in excitement until Update 12.5 or 13 ?

They are:

- SWITCHING to your melee weapon.

- New movement mechanics or style or whatever.

- New HUD.

And are we getting Warframes that are even more advanced than Prime Warframes? If not, hint the next Prime Warframe for us ;)

1. Are there any plans for a progression system beyond the 30 levels of each piece of equipment? Something like all exp you gather with a lvl 30 Braton goes in a pool wich lets you upgrade general skills like accuracy and so on for ALL rifles etc.?

2. Any plans for giving us customization options outside of mods? Like an attachable laser sight or a reflex scope and the like?

3. And lastly something I have been pondering on for quite some time: Don't you think the solar system feels a bit too predictable? Why not give the players a way to manipulate the level of the enemies in a mission or the amount of enemies spawned? At the same time you could adjust end mission rewards based on the chosen difficulty and like this thin out the void rewards etc.

Thats all for now :)

- can we have excalibur prime sometime? frames should not be exclusives.

- RNG? is stronger than ever, when will you do something about it?

- gameplay? new modes? new weapons and frames does not mean more gameplay or deeper content you know?

Warframe is like a bingo thanks to RNG, where the weapons and frame parts are the prizes, then you can go to the game / shooting range to test your new toys.

thats is all about this game right now, not very fun ATM.

Guest Shibboleet

What is end game?

Why is the akbolto worse than the bolto?

WIll the Corpus supporters see an increased drop chance on the Detron?

News on the long game lag being fixed in an update?

Edited by Shibboleet

The Warframe Android Nexus app has not been updated in a really long time, and the filters don't seem to work as I still get alerts for neural sensors like this morning and I have that unchecked. Also no new items have been added to list as there haven't been any updates. Will this be addressed, or has it been abandoned?

Can the trading system move away from the horrible chat system and become more like the trading post / auction house that they have in guild wars? Having to be online and use the currently limited chat interface to sell items is very restrictive and more hassle than it can be worth. Plus one should be able to play and enjoy the game, rather than be stuck in a chat window trying to sell items. This takes away from the fun of the game.

Next is the weak chat system. Improvements have been made to the chat, but how people have to get a squad together and then reinvite each time it's a void or derelict mission is cumbersome. Are have changes coming to fix this anytime soon? Seriously it feels like I am using a Blackberry and other are using an Android phone of iPhone. It's very developer oriented but not very user friendly.

Will there ever be heavy class primary weapons? Ones that require both the primary and secondary slots, but have major gameplay advantages/disadvantages than normal?

Example:

Heavy laser cannon

+     large laser

+     100% accuracy

+     innate max pierce

+     500 impact damage (plus minor puncture and medium slash)

-     charge up time of 3 to 5 seconds

-     five shots per clip (sniper)

-     max of 20 shots

-     very long reload time

-     weapon wont fire until fully charged

Edited by blackflashcannon

Here are my questions:

1. The Orokin were at war with something known as the "Sentient". Do they have a role to play in the game?

2.Do humans still exist? If they do, where are they?

3.Is the Lotus human? How does she know so much about the Tenno?

4. Is the new melee weapon and melee system coming out at the same time? If so, when?

5. How many more new Warframes should we expect?

6. Are there going to be any more missions on earth?

7. Will there be another faction to fight against? If so, will the fights expand outside our solar system?

Do you think Rebecca even reads past page four of these threads? 

People seem to be pouring their ideas out even when they didn't get on early pages. But Rebecca will probably only get a chance to address 5-6 topics in the stream. 

Maybe its time to move to a voting system on what questions people want Rebecca to ask. There is just sooooo many questions we will never get answers to. 

Hmm I wonder if its worth trawling through all old Live-streams and questions threads to see where to the questions come from in these reams and reams of questions. 

Edited by MDRLOz

Hello ....

I have some questions:

As I posted  on the forums, I think the Infested should be the most feared faction giving that some units, the "ancients", actualy develop abilities similar to ours. This brings me to the first questions:

Q1:  Will the Infested break the bipedal movement limitations and climb/jump walls or other obstacles(like aliens in the AvP games)?

Q2:  Will we ever witness a live infestation event - for example, in the outbreaks, one ore more grineer/corpus allies being taken over by the virus and loosing their mind?

Q3:  Will we see different infestation stages on the enemies!?

I also read here things about clan tech.....

Q4:  Will we see other things in the research labs beside weapons?

That's all....