The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Livestream #20

[DE]Rebecca

My list of questions:

• Are you still working on the stealth system/mechanics and what fixes/changes should/would we expect?
  • Will you implement some sort of "Auction House" system, where sellers can make listings publicly?
  • Custom chat tabs and channels - Would you please improve chat with this? I want to be able to see squad and clan chat simultaneously!
  • Any plans for making use of "wasted" xp on mastered equipment?
  • Manual Host nomination - On top of that, an option to play in "online mode" without searching for existing squads so you can host your own game?
  • Will you be improving ingame lobbies? Such as a REAL one where you actually go to the extraction pod for a particular mission on some planet, and meet up with tenno?
  • What further improvements are planned for the codex? E.g. highlighting enemy weakpoints (like leaper's x10 modifier)

I have a few questions.

1)invasion events

while it seems like people enjoy playing them 3 to 5 times. these most recent invasion nodes will sometimes take weeks to finally clear out. is this by design? why don't nodes decay faster? I forget what planet / map it was but I've waited 2 to 3 weeks to pick up the 3 Cell reward from a Grineer invasion seems long.

so any tweeks being made to invasion node timers or limiters?

2) Why do invited player groups disband after the mission but random groups stick together. shouldn't it be the other way around?

drives me nuts that i have to rebuild a Clan group after every mission. but I have to manually leave the pick ups.

3) Any chance we'll get a pool system at the system lvl instead of the mission lvl?

Often times i'd just like to run missions on Pluto or some other place. but having to check each node in system for a group or another player is a pain. I'd love the ability to just queue for Pluto and get dumped into any of the nodes with active players.

4) I love the before mission Set pieces (mad props for the latest ceciro event screen was awesome) but they never update when people join the mission queue. if you want to refresh the scene you need to zoom out or go to inventory then back to the mission scene screen. all hopefully before the timer ticks down. Any fix?

5) Could we get a ready up system on pick up group missions instead of the one person joins timer starts?

ya thanks!

Edited by stVillain

My only question:

When is the Dojo elevator getting a design update? We've waited and waited and waited since the new Dojo design got released... but even though the halls and connectors have gotten a visual update, the elevators remain the same... even when the labs and reactor got an overhaul.

Here is my questions to DE devs:

- Do you fellows envision every planet in the system to have a different type of environment?

- Valk's secondary helmet in U12?

- What are the Sentients? Will we encounter them in the future of the game? (if you read about Excalibur in the codex, it gives a brief history of origins of the frames. The Sentients are mentioned)

- Any plans for a model (and subsequent animation) diversification of the "infested"?

- Vors Prize? (lol)

Edited by Takai

old question:

What new warframe and prime is coming out in the U12?

what new weapons and prime weapons?

will the new stuff of warframe and weapon easier instead of relying on crappy RNG system?

Are you going to get rid of the RNG system for LOOT TABLES?

LOOT TABLES WHEN ARE YOU FIXING IT FOR THE DERELICT AND VOID?

Are you going to show us new stuff for the upcoming U12?

Hi DE !.

My questions are :

a) With the new melee 2.0 / combos, what will happen with weapons like the kestrel or the Glaive??? (My favourite weapon in the game,Dark Sector FTW!!)

b) Will Ash get changed in the near future?

Edited by Vonpepe

What Martial Arts/Material did you research, to achieve the look of the combo animations we saw back in 2013?

Already answered a couple of livestreams back.

With Regards to the new melee system will we be able to close the gap using just our melee? i.e. initial dashes towards enemies?

(Different to stepping while meleeing)

Edited by NetSlayer

a few questions:

1. Can you tell us the criteria for getting the harvester to show up? we already have the info for the stalker but at the moment harvester seems to be just RNG.

2. What kind of stuff can we expect to see in Update 12? We know that the new HUD and melee 2.0 will probably be there from the last livestream, anything else major like that?

3. What kind of time frame (pun intended, because a time warframe would be awesome) can we expect for the release of Update 12? we normally get major updates every other month and near the center of the month, but is that different this time because of Cicero Crisis/Holidays?

4. lastly, are we ever going to get a big bug fix update? there's still glitches in the game that we've been having for months now. You could also have a bug and insect themed warframe to go along with it as a joke. thoughts on that?