Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.6.0

[DE]Rebecca

Huzzah, another gun added to a bloated arsenal to staple together a quick-fix for me to have to rank for mastery XP.

Outside of that, standard hotfix-style changes and fixes. Nothing new, just needed configurations to the game. [/monotone]

Detron still needs more staring at, apparently.

Sorry if I seem disinterested, it's just that the small patches of cloth to cover up the giant pink elephant in the room become less and less interesting when redundancy is becoming powermount in the updates.

You can argue the gun has plenty of new things to offer (to which I will not try to fight against), but this is no different to giving a kid a piece of candy when he says he is bored.

Once that candy is gone, he is bored once again.

He will demand something fun, but you play carrot on a stick, teasing him until he fumes then give him what he wants.

You eventually run out of candy. He is still bored. Back to square one.

I won't try and say that my opinion is the opinion of the community; it is mine and mine alone. While I wish to put my wallet where my hopes for Warframe are, the unimpressed me says no. This is not a large update, yes, and is not supposed to do much to solicit players that are myself. However, something should at least be given to have players wanting more in the long run to do occasionally. The previous event was a pure grindfest similar to that of a modern MMO gathering quest that had resulted in doubling the effort if failure occurred.

I just hope the "Melee 2.0" when it is released will be able to cure the lingering boredom of gameplay, if not for at least two months.

On a side note, can we drop "ninja" from the propaganda already? I mean, nothing really shouts ninja about a high-profile flak cannon that creates tons of shrapnel, much less having an arsenal that consists of nothing but weapons that shines and glow with neon lights [on default].

I hope this actually becomes a viable shotgun but the slash damage is kind of a let down. Still it looks like great fun.

Also, because no one seems to have pointed it out. FLAK stands for Flug abwehr kanone which roughly translates to anti aircraft cannon. Saying flak-cannon is like saying anti air cannon cannon.

Annoyance status: Satisfied

Edited by LukieTheSnukie

omgosh YES! You took the advice to fix invasions (faction-wise)! Finally get my 50k credit which was 3 millions years overdue. :)

Could we have a little information about how fast the leading faction will push the percentage? (i.e. time remaining for mission based on percentage)

Edited by Verryn