Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.6.0

[DE]Rebecca

- Changed Lotus transmissions to reduce chatter: added delay to Mobile Defense reminders, Heavy Unit transmissions now have a 2 minute cool-down and can occur at most 3 times per mission.

aw man, we no longer get to hear lotus obsessed with telling us that there is a "Heavy unit approaching"?

Well, I guess I have to rethink my Warframe drinking game (*me earlier* "HEY GUYS, every time Lotus tells us that there is a heavy unit coming, take a shot!). well, at least that game isn't almost lethal anymore.

Joking aside, glad Lotus got rehabilitated. she was completely obsessed with that line. It was starting to have a bad affect on both her health and our eardrums.

Less new content more fixes for old content. There are many important issues that are being completely ignored.

Uh, they added -one- new weapon in this patch and the rest of it is ALL fixes. Not to mention, they've been promising this particular weapon for quite some time now. It's not like they're just randomly throwing out content without fixing things.

fix crash caused by change in audio devise. NICE. 

That's been going on for so long. 

Thanks DE.  

** Fix Auto Correct sentinel/war frame weapon modding. 

Case in point.

Edited by SoulEchelon

I have an issue in T3 defense, sometimes when I use the scope of a sniper rifle, the room gets really bright and it's really hard to aim.

If you can fix that i'd be really grateful. :)

PS : How do I add a picture so you guys can clearly see what i'm talking about ? thx

Edited by Mikiio

Cool patch.  Interested to see what aiming does for Flak cannon.  Also nice to see something being done about stalemate, but... that specific approach takes away player agency and makes it that much harder for come-back to happen.

Instead, I think a node in conflict will last maximum of X days.  If it reaches 100% or 0%, then conflict will end then appropriately.  If at the end of X days, it's not 0 or 100%, then one side will "give up." 

The exact logic for determining who gives up can be explored depending on bigger picture.  Ex: If we want 50-50 chance that node will flip, then invader wins at 50.1%, while the defender wins at 49.9% and below.  If we want to make it harder to flip, then invader will only win at 75% or above. 

itd be really cool if they added a gun/frame or equipment tab that allowed the user to summon a companion to their side which would work similar to nekros' shadows but was only one with more duration/functionality so soloing didnt feel so lonely and u wouldnt have to get on with a bunch of random people. just an idea. and thanks for the fixes and stoked about the gun cant wait to try it though it does eliminate the need for tigris unless it stops using shotgun mods and swaps to rifle or a diff damage type. all in all - APPRECIATE IT ALL!!! keep it up

aw man, we no longer get to hear lotus obsessed with telling us that there is a "Heavy unit approaching"?

Well, I guess I have to rethink my Warframe drinking game (*me earlier* "HEY GUYS, every time Lotus tells us that there is a heavy unit coming, take a shot!). well, at least that game isn't almost lethal anymore.

Joking aside, glad Lotus got rehabilitated. she was completely obsessed with that line. It was starting to have a bad affect on both her health and our eardrums.

i wanna know when they are gonna fix her lieing bit...

exterminate run everything is dead

lotus"look out heavy unit inbound!" or " heavy robotic signatures inbound lock and load tenno"

me " uh no everything is dead...."

or lotus " i cant detect anyone other than you on this ship lets get out of here."

anchient/heavy stampeed

me " YOU LIEING *@##$!"

proceed to run for my very life to extract

Harvester spawned for me twice in 2 hours and I got all the part and even a spare Detron BP.

They don't need to fix the Detron droprate, you need to find how to make the harvester spawn and have little bit of luck.

May the Harvester be ever kind with y'all ;)

Just because RNG was kind to you, doesn't mean the same for everyone else...

And, oh great one, how DO you spawn the Harvester, since you seem to know? (Something tells me you don't... Member since yesterday. Seems fishy to me.)

Edited by Braken

Just because RNG was kind to you, doesn't mean the same for everyone else...

And, oh great one, how DO you spawn the Harvester, since you seem to know? (Something tells me you don't... Member since yesterday. Seems fishy to me.)

Sry to disappoint you but i played this game for more than 400 hours actually.

Why should I tell you how i managed to make him spawn ? Just find your OWN way.

And you didn't even asked politely :(

Edited by Mikiio

Changes:

-  Increased stagger threshold and made stagger only occur on big hits instead of on accumulated damage; this should prevent situations where Quick Thinking would save you only to let you get knocked down and killed again.

Does this effect enemies as well? Cause if it does then you screwed up a bunch of staggers.

- Loki’s Invisibility no longer reduces the volume of dialog and music.

??? Why?