Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.6.0

[DE]Rebecca

Update 11.6.0: Drakgoon

Changes:

- Loki’s Invisibility no longer reduces the volume of dialog and music.

Damn, I was wrong. I thought you did something useful. But actually you didn't. Yeah, Invisibility no longer reduces the volume of dialog and music. But it doesn't matter. Music must be reduced to not distract but Invisibility shouldn't reduce enemy sounds, voices and steps to allow Loki to hear them before he see them. To make easier to detect enemies and control situation when he's stealthy. But you didn't do that. So it's another useless change in this patch.

Edited by AntLion

Sry to disappoint you but i played this game for more than 400 hours actually.

Why should I tell you how i managed to make him spawn ? Just find your OWN way.

And you didn't even asked politely :(

Translation: he doesn't have a damn clue.

ok, question: does the stagger threshold change affect renewal's auto-revive? because it suffers from a similar problem to quick thinking where you will fall down once your health reaches 1 or 0, and you start to get back up while your health regenerates, but if you take any damage while getting up, you immediately fall back down. I'll probably go and test it, but if this hasn't been considered/looked at, it should be

Translation: he doesn't have a damn clue.

I don't know why you guys are hating on me.

I found a way to make him spawn and you don't. Maybe it only works for me and not for you.

I got Detron and i'm happy with it. You don't and you're quite unhappy with that. (even mad if I may say)

You're probably the one who don't have a damn clue.

"

- Changed logic that determines visual representation of damage mods on continuous-fire weapons (eg: Synapse, Ignis, etc).

The frequency of damage numbers used to be limited by using a minimum damage threshold. Since damage mods increase the rate at which damage accumulates, this would cause damage to be inflicted more often though each damage event would not necessarily be larger. This led to people thinking the mods did nothing because they didn't notice the increased rate at which numbers would appear (an easy mistake for low level damage mods). Similarly, headshots would make numbers appear more often but not necessarily create bigger numbers.

Now continuous fire weapons now limit the frequency of damage numbers by using a minimum time between impacts, regardless of how much damage has accumulated. This gives us a lot more control and should make things more obvious for players who are applying damage mods (it's easier to notice that numbers are 5% larger in magnitude vs being generated 5% faster)”

"

Synapse may want to be reviewed.

The "damage tick" changes greatly lower its damage due to less proc chances. It is significantly weaker than it was. Procs only seem to pop when the numbers pop and since numbers no longer pop constantly proc chances become like 1/10th what they were.

Who was having trouble tracking the previous damage numbers anyways, it killed pretty fast who cares what the number says.

Edited by Targus100

Ah the forums, where people come to be "somebody".

Such shenanigans should be taken with amusement, don't be angst-filled by bullS#&$ anecdotes.

With that energy, flood the DE emails, forums, support, etc. with questions about Harvester and Detron.

If we all annoy them enough, they'll somehow find the time, in their extremely busy day, to write a single sentence of mention in the next update :D

But I digress...

Solid update DE.

Looking forward to using the gun when it's finished building. Thanks.

dont rush these hotfixes by bringing in new problems that were not there before -----

now continuous weapons (synapse,..) have messy damage stats in the arsenal

btw go fix your sentinel stats too in the arsenal (shields, health and so on)

have been an annyoance for quite too long now

LOKI muffled sound during stealth was great, why change that ??

3rd disappointing hotfix in a row.....not the way to go... -1 

I uninstalled Warframe to free up space on my SSD.

I'm bored. I've done almost everything. Sure, I may not have all the weapons, or all of the Warframes, but I have most of them. I am no longer interested in farming for or buying more of them just to distract me from the fundamental problems. I have dumped hundreds of dollars into this game and around 600+ hours because it had so much potential. It was gaining so much momentum.  Additions are nice but there are still major problems with the gameplay at its very core.

I was pumped for the new melee changes supposedly coming in U12, and was hoping that would be today. Usually in Tenno Reinforcements patches you still make major changes. But not this one. You keep adding all this content wherever you can stuff it, and it's a clusterf**k. You keep adding sh*tloads of Warframes and weapons and not even worrying about making the old ones fun, or upgrading your old Warframes. (mildly tweaking one old Warframe's abilities every major update does not cut it.) The parkour system still feels like it is in its early alpha stages and the melee system is still just bad. Mods are either broken and overpowered and an absolute requirement, or downright useless and garbage.

This game is a mess. I was hoping this patch would make me reinstall it again, but I suppose not.

I literally check these forums every day with my fingers crossed.

You've lost your momentum. Make the changes that need to be made.

So basically, you nerfed continuous fire weapons into oblivion and beyond where status procs are concerned.  No real reason to use them now AT ALL.  Can't have clan tech weapons that, you know, are actually worthwhile to use, can we?  Gotta go with Soma/Penta/Other extremely quickly and easily produced weapons from the market that completely out-class the clan tech weapons for very late game content.

Oh, and then you finally realize that the Tigris is pretty bad... so you totally replaced outmoded it with a better shotgun that:

A:  Uses rifle ammunition.

B:  Has more damage per shot.

C:  Can snipe with a fairly shot charge time.

D:  Is still also more useful for crowd control due to huge base spread, massive number of pellets, high status chance, and no falloff over range.

E:  Can fire as rapidly as the tigris even if you charge every shot when you include reload times and clip sizes into account.

Edited by Vitalis_Inamorta

Update 11.6.0: Drakgoon

- Changed logic that determines visual representation of damage mods on continuous-fire weapons (eg: Synapse, Ignis, etc).

The frequency of damage numbers used to be limited by using a minimum damage threshold. Since damage mods increase the rate at which damage accumulates, this would cause damage to be inflicted more often though each damage event would not necessarily be larger. This led to people thinking the mods did nothing because they didn't notice the increased rate at which numbers would appear (an easy mistake for low level damage mods). Similarly, headshots would make numbers appear more often but not necessarily create bigger numbers.

Now continuous fire weapons now limit the frequency of damage numbers by using a minimum time between impacts, regardless of how much damage has accumulated. This gives us a lot more control and should make things more obvious for players who are applying damage mods (it's easier to notice that numbers are 5% larger in magnitude vs being generated 5% faster)”

First of all thanks for the Flakgroon it's fun but... (i'm not cheeply bought)

Of all the things the devs could have done with their time why oh why was this^ changed.

Plus what wrong with Synapse? It feels a bit wierd.

Muffled sound while in Loki's invis was awesome... (Is this an hotfix or did someone just came up with changes just for the sake of having a bigger hotfix log?)

Latter hotfixes have been really really dissapointing (instead of important bugs being fixed we get small changes that come out of nowhere and the problems that haunt the game(arsenal stats, wainting for player black screen of death, etc) remain!? ).

P.S. so still no decisions taken regardin the Detron!? Nor was any info relating to the Harvester released, Lol...

Edited by Bazools

- Fixed Penta energy colour not always applying to grenades.

Stug's glob is always white with energy colour only appearing as a flourish on it's surface, after trigger it also explodes white.

For you effectively trolling with the "don't change the droprate" retort he was polite. In fact I'm surprised how polite he was and how weak your reply is.

Edited by K_Shiro

Selfish selfish selfish! Or a liar perhaps either way u are really annoying!