Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Map Fault

Sanvich

At a specific location on the mission, 'Lares' (Difficulty 2), you can fall through the map.

I would attach a screenshot but I have no idea whether this forum is BB Code, HTML, or what... I have honestly never seen such an odd bug reporting system as this, and I've beta tested over seventy games online. A forum that would rather be designed with 'Strike Through' instead of a button for posting an image? A game that uses F6 to capture screenshots instead of Print Screen? I've spent more time browsing Google and asking on your Off Topic Forums to find out HOW to take a screenshot TO report this bug than I have actually reporting this bug. I can't imagine how many people had bugs to report and just gave up out of frustration.

I have no idea where to post bugs + This will probably be my only entry on the fora.

In the very vrst mission Terminus, as soon as i got throught the door and saw the first enemy i stelthy approached him and pressed E in hopes of assasination. What i got was sticking to his back and falling throught the floor to iminent death. I have no photos of it as prt sc didin't work out.

Map: Aegaeon

Issue: During the first stretch of the map, I stealth killed two people in the tunnel. First one? I fell through the world when I pushed his dead body away from me. Okay... so I wasted a revival because of a map fault. Second time, same tunnel... I get stuck in the wall. Someone eventually joined and finished the Exterminate mission for me.