Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Core Costs And Effects Are Still Broken - Psa

Aethernet

Been tooling around with the several pages of fusion cores I have and the effectiveness of some is baffling.

I have 2x -Rare 5- Fusion Cores. One will rank a mod up once and a little more. The other won't even get past the 2/3 mark for ranking up once. The EXACT same copy of the fusion core. I'm finding this to be the same between certain commons and uncommon and I haven't seen a real pattern to it yet.

Between three different -Rare 4-'s they all rank up mods at a different rate(and cost the same blasphemous amount of credits)

Not sure what's going on here, but it's the same with some of my buddies too.

This is very likely a bug. I have found the same thing with two Common 1 Fusion Cores. I sent a video and bug report in though the Support site. If you can document it (video, pics, etc.) and figure out steps to replicate it reliably, please report it.

Yes, there are many things wrong with the Fusion system. More then I think DE is fully aware of at the momment. Remember what's on the cover of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, "Don't Panic." Be a good Beta Tester, document and report it.

Maybe if we're good little Beta testers instead of just crying over missing mods, DE may give us something back for our efforts.

Edited by Brasten

This is very likely a bug. I have found the same thing with two Common 1 Fusion Cores. I sent a video and bug report in though the Support site. If you can document it (video, pics, etc.) and figure out steps to replicate it reliably, please report it.

Yes, there are many things wrong with the Fusion system. More then I think DE is fully aware of at the momment. Remember what's on the cover of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, "Don't Panic." Be a good Beta Tester, document and report it.

Maybe if we're good little Beta testers instead of just crying over missing mods, DE may give us something back for our efforts.

I agree. I don't have anything to screencap warframe at the moment though. Overwolf and steam don't like it for whatever reason. I just wanted to make sure everyone held onto their fusion cores before raging/wasting them right now. The mod+mod fusion seems to be working fine, it's just the fusion cores having issues atm.

I really like the new system, but it's not quite functioning yet so I wanted to make a post on it :O

I believe that it has to do something with the type of mod it used to be. If you use a new offensive mod and try to level a new defensive mod you will get negative expirience. While I was playing around the fusion cores I noticed that some did the same. that is why I think that there are attributes to fusion cores which make some more cost efficient and some cost 25k for just 10% of a mod level.

I believe that it has to do something with the type of mod it used to be. If you use a new offensive mod and try to level a new defensive mod you will get negative expirience. While I was playing around the fusion cores I noticed that some did the same. that is why I think that there are attributes to fusion cores which make some more cost efficient and some cost 25k for just 10% of a mod level.

You're probably right on this. Wonder if this is working as intended and they just haven't made the correct UI updates? Damn man...rare, uncommon, and common, all with 10 types AND different attributes? Seems a bit needlessly complicated.