The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solar Assassins

(PSN)wintersandman

Oh yeah, Death is too good for him. We need to build a torture chamber in the Dojo and drag him back there. Maybe get some dissection tips from Alad V.

Why dont we just put Alad in charge of our tenno lab, so we can replicate the stalker-frame.

Beasides i was panning to strike a deal with him over all my leftover blueprints

Why dont we just put Alad in charge of our tenno lab, so we can replicate the stalker-frame.

Beasides i was panning to strike a deal with him over all my leftover blueprints

I would rather have him replicate The Lotus... So I can watch her die over and over again.

Gives a whole new reason to Ogris myself.

Edited by (PS4)wintersandman

add me on your clan!!!

Hey im looking to join, ima strategic healer and am pretty experienced with clan based action

Sorry I didn't see these yesterday guys.  Tried to send you invites but says you are already in a clan (or have a pending invite).  Just let me know if you still want in and I'll invite again.

Aye when y'all gonna make a clan emblem? I wanna rep the set but we ain't got no colors.. wussup? Any ideas when y'all gonna set it up?

I've been a little AWOL because of internet issues but last I checked Memory had submitted the emblem for approval.  He had his first two rejected so hoping that this one goes through.

Coo. I was just starting to wonder if I was the only one still gaming. Just don't make us wait too long now.

Nope. I've popped on a few times to try and farm oxium only to have my game crash and lose it all multiple times. Couple times i've been on, there have been a good chunk of people playing.  You in a weird time zone?

it must take ages then cause I've heard that when I started and is been over a month now... but whatever's.

Memory is the best person to ask about that as he's the designer.  Winter and I are pretty hands off with regard to the emblem.  Just shoot Memory a PSN message!