Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Failed To Join Session

(PSN)joao999

SOLVED!!!!

opened my router options (http://1....etc) and set the firewall to low and switched IPv6 off.

I then ran http://www.ismyportblocked.com/?pc=steam#, which I was actually doing cos Steam stopped working all of a sudden to check if the ports for Steam were allowed. After that ran as a success I checked Warframe and was joined into a squad within seconds.

I have my firewall off, i opened the ports but i still get the warning, on the ps4 test my nat is 2 and i never had any problems with any game since ive always opened the ports for my consoles, and now warframe say they arent open, also i have my upnp working, i deleted my ports configuration to seemif it worked and still get open nat everywhere except here.... Someone help?

I have my firewall off, i opened the ports but i still get the warning, on the ps4 test my nat is 2 and i never had any problems with any game since ive always opened the ports for my consoles, and now warframe say they arent open, also i have my upnp working, i deleted my ports configuration to seemif it worked and still get open nat everywhere except here.... Someone help?

Same here mate.

Ive tried putting console into DMZ and opened ports and still get port error on title screen.

I wouldnt care much about it but i cant join anyone which is a big issue.

Oddly enough,i can play with others when game chooses other players but none can invite me.

Seems that this problem is on devs to figure out.

I mean ive tried everything so dont know what to say or think anymore.

Edited by (PS4)Mastazajeb

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

there are 2 errors being described in this thread which is misleading.

error 1: NAT issues. fix your settings.

error 2: 'failed to join'. this error comes with no obvious reason (tbh the error message is a bad joke. it could also say 'no' or something similar stupid). sometimes its working, sometimes you get this error 10times in a row even if you were able to join the same person 100times before. could we at least get a less stupid error message that actually tells us something? like with an error code or even an explaination about what didnt work? an error message saying 'error' just makes me rant...