Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Enemy?

Reemer

So I believe I might have encountered a new enemy.

The Stalker, I found him while doing random runs for mods. He looked alot like a tenno except much more shadow-y looking and trying to kill me. My screen started flashing a bit and his portrait popped up and he warned me about killing some other boss and repercussions and some other nonsense. I paid no mind to it because I thought it would be something I had to do after the run.

I first noticed him when we had cleaned up wave 3 and i noticed my shields and hp being depleted rather quickly and was rather confused to see what looked like a tenno shooting and stabbing me up and actually doing damage. I started unloading my new Viper into him to see that his shield was vastly superior to mine and he proceded to dice me up and killed me. And it was instant death too, I never fell to the ground and could be helped, I was DEAD. I could still revive though so I did. By that time he was already gone.

I didn't get a chance to get a screenshot or I would have but it was an interesting phenomenon. Perhaps there are other tenno who sided with the grineer/corpus? Or perhaps they have found out how to use the warframes to some extent? We will soon see.

Or Perhaps you're pulling stuff out of your &#! in a lame attempt to try and get a warframe related creepypasta going?

Except that, if you look at the other post related to this, you'll see that the Stalker is a real thing.

Edited by CallmeYahweh

Or Perhaps you're pulling stuff out of your &#! in a lame attempt to try and get a warframe related creepypasta going?

The Stalker has been confirmed in several forum threads with screenshots and video footage. Most people agree it is a "rogue tenno".

Shame he doesn't drop anything. This was my first encounter with him so I wasn't sure how rarely he shows up.

I certainly made it sound a bit like a poorly made creepypasta so this is understandable.

I certainly made it sound a bit like a poorly made creepypasta so this is understandable.

My bad man. I hadn't seen the other threads.

but this is a bad creepypasta. It's just one that is an actual part of the game.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/9974-well-that-was-creepy-mission/page__hl__%20the%20%20stalker I have proof.

Edited by BramBlackmon

well thats good but anyone had killed him and got a loot? reward? something?

had been reading about him. i was prepared when the lights started flickering. wasnt prepared that he was level 45 though. managed to kill him with loki invis spam charge attack. no reward. after hitting him to about 1/10 life, he kneels and disappear, saying "what have you done.."

:/

Met lvl 45 stalker twice and kill them in 15 secs. The 2nd time he appeared behind me and nearly instant killed my 225 sheild and 75 health loki, but rapidly i cloaked and paid back :P

Well here's the picture...

rjfzJpn.jpg

Edited by Keinez

So there is absolutely no way to get up close and take a clearer picture of it? the first pic on this thread he looked headless this second one reminds me of an alien chick I saw on Mass Effect... (never played it just saw trailers for it)