Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken Map/tile In Invasions

Letter13

This is the second time I ran into this map problem. It looks like the room is just spawning with an offset which is causing this gap to occur.

c18g7hx.jpg

The red circle is the overhead view of the tile on the minimap that seems to be having this issue, arrow is pointing at the penta grenade that was just sent through.

Things can go through the gap (including Warframes, Enemies and physics based objects like grenades).

Hmm strange issue. Needles to say that on paper this shouldn't have happened. I've seen it on pub server myself yesterday and investigated this morning. I have a fix in place, needs to be tested and rolled out to pub server with next content update. Should be good soon! Thanks for the report and sorry for the inconvenience!

I found some bug also when i tried to pass room by rooms then some map part block me or cannot go through the doors because an invisible wall stop me all the time. In corpus map and grineer map also can be found this problem and i think this came with u11.6 .

Edited by animafan10

I remember that room... I first encountered it on an invasion and all the rest of the team got stuck behind it, because after you walked into it, there was a bit wall blocking the way back. Luckily I brought the frame with the most OP ability: Wormhole, and managed to get one person out so we could at least get the timer going on the exit.

I have also seen that gap as well, and it seems like that one room has problems.

• 2 weeks later...

you should have jumped in

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/149510-bug-report-room-disjointed/#entry1767450

Reported it a month ago, and I did jump into it. Enjoy.

... Well, you wont enjoy completely. I jumped a second time after recording. You die if you fall too much, no teleport in there.

Edited by HellEnforcer