Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Detron Is Impossible To Get

Ozais

i ran corpus missions fought for the grineer but no harvester thus no detron i ran thos missions like forever it seems im sorry but the stalker is more easier to bring out than the harvester i have no idea how to bring it out now please help X.x 

Edited by junkbot2014

Whenever I read run-ons, my brain runs out of breath trying to read them as they are written and it amuses and annoys me.

Back to topic: I'd honestly just wait out on the changes DE plans to do for the Detron and the Harvester to avoid RNG fawkery.

yea its just hard to get not impossible. i know you think you need this right now and DE should make it easier to get, but just play the game like you normally do and run some invasion every now and then. you'll get a harvester. and it probably won't drop what you want but you keep doing it, just like stalker. i've been playing 6 months but i have all of the stalker gear and never once complained because its cool and it shouldn't be easy to get. Unlike those lame wraith vipers everyone and their mom is running around with.

yea its just hard to get not impossible. i know you think you need this right now and DE should make it easier to get, but just play the game like you normally do and run some invasion every now and then. you'll get a harvester. and it probably won't drop what you want but you keep doing it, just like stalker. i've been playing 6 months but i have all of the stalker gear and never once complained because its cool and it shouldn't be easy to get. Unlike those lame wraith vipers everyone and their mom is running around with.

yeah your right i guess its not going any where for now i been wanting this weapon when they showed it as a reward from that one event we got the brakk from but it would be nice if they made it so the harvester showed a bit more then it is now not saying it should drop every thing on one run 

Edited by junkbot2014

You know why Stalker seems so easy to get? Because (most) players have fought numerous bosses over the course of their career. Many (most) have even ran each boss numerous times. They (usually) did so with completely different things in mind so it didn't feel like they were grinding to get the Stalker's attention.

The Harvester is new and most people weren't running tons of grineer-side invasions prior to the Harvester and Detron's introduction. So now it feels like a huge grind rather than something you already had done hundreds of times over (like boss kills). In the absence of hard facts I'd say spawning Stalker and spawning Harvester are basically equal.

It actually is impossible as of 11.6.1. Now killing the harvester crashes the hosts game. Upon host migration harvester drops are unlootable.

But yes, it was already by far the hardest item to get and there have been a ton of bugs causing more issues.

Now this definitely needs a fix.

You know why Stalker seems so easy to get? Because (most) players have fought numerous bosses over the course of their career. Many (most) have even ran each boss numerous times. They (usually) did so with completely different things in mind so it didn't feel like they were grinding to get the Stalker's attention.

The Harvester is new and most people weren't running tons of grineer-side invasions prior to the Harvester and Detron's introduction. So now it feels like a huge grind rather than something you already had done hundreds of times over (like boss kills). In the absence of hard facts I'd say spawning Stalker and spawning Harvester are basically equal.

Now this definitely needs a fix.

hmm i guess your right my brian is just fried trying to get the harvester to spawn but i guess i will just run it normally for now

Edited by junkbot2014

I've ran multiple Grineer side invasions. In fact, went above and beyond the basic 5 that were necessary. Several times trying to affect the stalemated nodes. But, no luck. So, I'm not sure if it's completely 100% that Grineer sided conflicts affect the Harvester. Hinted at? Yes, but I've not seen it attack me or anyone else yet. 

I've ran multiple Grineer side invasions. In fact, went above and beyond the basic 5 that were necessary. Several times trying to affect the stalemated nodes. But, no luck. So, I'm not sure if it's completely 100% that Grineer sided conflicts affect the Harvester. Hinted at? Yes, but I've not seen it attack me or anyone else yet. 

I have, no drops but it did show up inside an invasion mission. Don't worry, I'm sure the community will pick apart the spawn conditions and figure out the best way to get it and it won't seem so much of a pain anymore.

Right now this isn't so much the difficulty, it's the not knowing how to influence it.

I have, no drops but it did show up inside an invasion mission. Don't worry, I'm sure the community will pick apart the spawn conditions and figure out the best way to get it and it won't seem so much of a pain anymore.

Right now this isn't so much the difficulty, it's the not knowing how to influence it.

But we do know... they told us we had to support grineer [in invasion missions] and I inferred from other bits of dialogue that more runs (points) equals a higher chance of it spawning.

fHeMGHu.png

Photoshopped, extra dark, too many spare discolored pixels, utterly not real!

Seriously though, nice work, how many forma did you pump into that radiation shottie? Never seen the harvester myself yet, though the stalker has me on speeddial.

The recent community hot topics post focused on the problems surrounding the harvester and the release of the Detron, they're working on fixing it. There are talks of maybe even making 1 or more of the parts for the Detron a reward for battle pay. I know it's been in hiding since the Gravidus Extermination Dilemma of 2013 but I would wait till DE figures it out before trying to farm it.

Whole week of doing xini after getting battle pay. 0 harvester spawns on me 0 spawns on random teammates. Ive seen 5 stalkers though his chances were nerfed. Only way to get it seems to be bp given by support(one that doesnt require receivers) if you met harvester before crash hotfix,

Not even close to real. The DETRON font is different.

Also, why are the weapon stats not shown on the lower right? Agreed, a complete fake.

And who would play with those brightness/contrast settings anyway? The screen is almost black. :p

DE does this alot shows u something that looks cool puts up a rng wall for a month or 2 , then  makes it really rng hard to get  , usually offering the item on the market place, kinda standard  operating procedure 

Care to give examples of when this happened?

Frost prime, back in the good old days , took about a month . Then the're  ember prime + the new weapons released at the same time , are the most notables  

Frost Prime was an Event Prime(the kill Moa event), then he was later released in the Towers. Ember Prime was within the Towers at the same time as it was accessed through Prime Access. How are either anything like you described as 'Standard Operating Procedure' for DE?

But we do know... they told us we had to support grineer [in invasion missions] and I inferred from other bits of dialogue that more runs (points) equals a higher chance of it spawning.

This isn't really very detailed, nor has it been confirmed and tested. Plus the majority of spawns seem to happen in the invasion missions themselves which doesn't fit with what you're saying.