Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.6.1.1

[DE]darryl1

Awesome!

I am running into an issue with my game crashing and freezing after this last patch. I run the game through steam and verified the game cache. It came back failing 48 files. Not sure what it is but I think it has to do with this recent patch.

- Clicking mouse "thumb button" no longer acts as ESC in menus (due to conflicts with keyboard macros).

Aww, I loved it, there are so much clicks to do in this game menus :S

It's a real frustration now, it was very fast, a good feature, it reminded me of my dayly mouse setup for net surfing (next/previous).

I understand that it was a problem for some people, like the ones using this button for push to talk... but could it be possible to have it enable/disable in the options?

That would be awesome!

Edited by S4lF

- Actual mission type is now displayed when hovering over an Infestation Outbreak node.

Yes !  Finally, thank you !

- Clicking mouse "thumb button" no longer acts as ESC in menus (due to conflicts with keyboard macros).

Nooooooooo....   QQ   It was so very useful.  You just removed most practical tool in this game's Interface. Please bring it back.

Aww, I loved it, there are so much clicks to do in this game menus :S

It's a real frustration now, it was very fast, a good feature, it reminded me of my dayly mouse setup for net surfing (next/previous).

I understand that it was a problem for some people, like the ones using this button for push to talk... but could it be possible to have it enable/disable in the options?

That would be awesome!

Agreed.  Either this or let us bind "back/escape" in the keybind option.  Mouse button 5 as a back button was probably the best thing that ever happened to menu navigation in this game.

nice fix for the infestation nodes. also, what enemy type was it that crashed things, pray tell? I was getting several disconnects and I wasn't sure if it was just my internet or it was this bug? if its a grineer enemy, then it was probably the bug, but my internet has been spotty lately

reports of the harvester crashing the game where infesting the forums lately.

Thankyou SOOOOOOOOOO much for this! I can finally switch my thumb buttons back to what they should be! :O

Really appreciate you guys changing this back. Big hugs :)