Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.6.1.1

[DE]darryl1

I like the spontanuity of around-the-clock-hotfixes; however, this one appears to be nothing to shout about. Not even in the least.

:-/

On the contrary, the infestation displaying the type of mission when moused over is something that has been asked about for a while.

Thanks for the fix!

- Clicking mouse "thumb button" no longer acts as ESC in menus (due to conflicts with keyboard macros).

The thumb button is used by browser for 'back', so why have you done this, it's unlogical. Those who use macro, should start to play without macro to enjoy the play, et stop pushing button like donkey and start thinking not one time (at the creation of the macro).

So put it back, it was one of the most brilliant idea, and you've erase that...

- Clicking mouse "thumb button" no longer acts as ESC in menus (due to conflicts with keyboard macros).

The thumb button is used by browser for 'back', so why have you done this, it's unlogical. Those who use macro, should start to play without macro to enjoy the play, et stop pushing button like donkey and start thinking not one time (at the creation of the macro).

So put it back, it was one of the most brilliant idea, and you've erase that...

It was one of the most $&*&*#(%& ideas i ever seen. Only this game had issues if i use that button for TS communication. ONLY THIS ONE!

All is fine and dandy minus the fact my mouse 4 button no longer works as a back button. Seems like a small flaw but man does it make a difference, its just so much more convinient. Please fix.

Edited by 4b5o1

Thank you for the reversion of that feature, though I could see it being viable as a toggle or a bind in the options for people who liked it, but it was a major pain because that is a very common (and convenient) keybind for push to talk.

Can you bring this back as a configurable option?

I do not use any keyboard macros and I found the thumb button very useful to exit the menus.

really? dumb move. i actually liked that feature (of all the recent "improvements" - should u be able to call them that) -.-

thanks for phail.

edit: who the hell uses the ESC key as a macro? that's THEIR fault for using THAT KEY AS A MACRO -.-

use the F keys, or the calculator key, or vol. up/down, or pause/play key........ there's a pile on the keyboard to use, why esc??E?!??!??SDF??!??!?!?

Edited by ALL.CAPS.GUY

Can we please have the option in configure keybindings to keybind the "thumb button" of our mouse to the "esc" function? I personally found it extremely useful and much easier than hitting esc, and was originally very happy when it was automatically changed. 

Posted Today, 05:39 AM

Bacon_Cheese, on 11 Jan 2014 - 05:38 AM, said:snapback.png

Actually, they're both gorgeous :) (Just don't tell my wife I said so) :S

yeah they are both pretty cute but with diferent style , beauty is everywhere

really? dumb move. i actually liked that feature (of all the recent "improvements" - should u be able to call them that) -.-

thanks for phail.

edit: who the hell uses the ESC key as a macro? that's THEIR fault for using THAT KEY AS A MACRO -.-

use the F keys, or the calculator key, or vol. up/down, or pause/play key........ there's a pile on the keyboard to use, why esc??E?!??!??SDF??!??!?!?

I don't know, who you are, but everyone, whom i know uses it as PTT button.

I use it as Scanner hot button, but i'm kinda rebel XD (i use a sound level microphone activation, it's a dangerous thing)

Edited by SpFinX

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...!!!!! D:

Y u do this, DE? I LOVED that function ;_;

At least make it a toggle in the config? Pretty please? ;_;

I don't know, who you are, but everyone, whom i know uses it as PTT button.

I use it as Scanner hot button, but i'm kinda rebel XD (i use a sound level microphone activation, it's a dangerous thing)

ok, so i stand corrected. i never said i was perfect.

point remains, less than 1% DO use it as a macro, or other programmable key.. i myself use the cyborg V5 keyboard, which has programmable macro software for the F keys, which imo, is much more convenient.

personal preference. must get that out or else "#hatemailjustcausereasons"

regardless.. <1%

and even at that, we can round up to an illogical number....... <10%

still, 90 or more found it useful vs the 10% or less that didn't.

again, shows DE has their priorities backwards.

and before i get "inb4 hashtag ur wrong bro go play another game" --- i'm founder... still playing and waiting to get my money's worth out of it (being as how the latest updates have been less than favorable, and the preferred AND requested have yet to be implemented)

EDIT: LOVE THE NINJA POST, WHICH JUST PROVES MY POINT.

JS.

BESIDES, DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE EITHER, SpFinX, DOESN'T MATTER THO. NO REASON TO SAY I'M WRONG BECAUSE YOU AND A SMALL GROUP OF YOUR FRIENDS USE IT OTHERWISE.

#CAPSLOCKBECAUSETHATSWHATIDOAND#DEALWITHIT

if you dislike, refer UP to xWindScar 's post, here. see? i'm not the only. point.

edit: "JS"

Edited by ALL.CAPS.GUY