Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.6.1.1

[DE]darryl1

Now, could we also have a fix for Stalker nuking the Cryopod in defense missions when he uses his Absorb, causing instant mission fail?

Also, Harvester and Stalker loot tables seem to be both messed up somewhat, a lot of the time dropping nothing, or something trivial like pistol ammo.

Would also like to have the Orokin Void reward loot tables looked at.

Edited by SoanoS

Now, could we also have a fix for Stalker nuking the Cryopod in defense missions when he uses his Absorb, causing instant mission fail?

Also, Harvester and Stalker loot tables seem to be both messed up somewhat, a lot of the time dropping nothing, or something trivial like pistol ammo.

Would also like to have the Orokin Void reward loot tables looked at.

Or stalker drops always the slash dash <.<'

Can you fix the renewal of Oberon? I always have the bleeding animation when my life is reduced to 0.

Normally when the renewal is active you cannot be on the ground but there is a bug and my life is reloading and i stay in bleeding animation without bleeding!

Sorry for my bad english i hope you understand what i mean.

Can you fix the renewal of Oberon? I always have the bleeding animation when my life is reduced to 0.

Normally when the renewal is active you cannot be on the ground but there is a bug and my life is reloading and i stay in bleeding animation without bleeding!

Sorry for my bad english i hope you understand what i mean.

That would certainly be nice, but another thing I'd like fixed in Oberons' Renewal is the traveling speed of the healing orbs. Right now even a rhino with a Thrakk helmet can almost outrun them by just walking. They also often end up flying in circles around the team-mates thanks to their atrocious turn radius. I have tested it, and it has been just circling my wounded, stationary team-mate for ages. Together with the horrendous travel speed they make the ability much less useful.

Also, could you PLEASE lower Mag Prime part drop rate in Void survivals by just a touch, and increase the chance for other Prime parts? Now I keep walking away from a 30-minute Orokin Void Survival with 1 or nearly 2 full sets of Mag Prime components, and the rest are 5000 credit caches. I already have a Mag Prime, I don't really need to build another 50.

Edited by SoanoS