Whats Your Highest Fire Accuracy?

I think my record is around 450% by doing melee-only mission with my orthosP <3

I don't see why accuracy should be hardcapped though, if you are damaging multiple enemies per hit, why shouldn't the accuracy should show that? If you wanna hard cap the accuracy because you got 1367% with some explosive weapon that can hit 10 enemies at a time, then by that logic there should be a minimum accuracy too because someone may be using a shotgun with lots of spread.

Edited by CubedOobleck

I think my record is around 450% by doing melee-only mission with my orthosP

I don't see why accuracy should be hardcapped though, if you are damaging multiple enemies per hit, why shouldn't the accuracy should show that?

If you wanna hard cap the accuracy because you got 1367% with some explosive weapon that can hit 10 enemies at a time, then by that logic we should hardcap the minimum accuracy too because someone may be using a shotgun with lots of spread,

However, I'm yet to see accuracy go below 0%

And it's broken, and should be hardcapped to 100%. Accuracy means you are hitting. Doesn't mention how many enemies you hit.

was something about 22000% but sadly i just have a screenshot with 13500% the other i somehow lost.

2013-05-21_00007txe5s.jpg

Was at the time when Glaive came out, somehow it counted accuracy very weired that days.

Edited by Evers
  • Like 1

However, I'm yet to see accuracy go below 0%

And it's broken, and should be hardcapped to 100%. Accuracy means you are hitting. Doesn't mention how many enemies you hit.

That's just because you can't shoot a negative number of bullets or hit a negative number of enemies :|

In the end it's just a hit/shot ratio, the fact that it's then multiplied by 100 and get's a % symbol doesn't mean a ratio above 1 is wrong.

I use punch through mods on many of my weapons and take care to hit multiple enemies with my bullets, as a result my accuracy is often goes above 100% and I like that the way I use my weapon is reflected correctly by the end mission stats.

Edited by CubedOobleck

Drakgoon?:)

Yes  Drakgoon.

damn the glaive accuracy bug.

But I find it needs to be fixed to a max of 100%.

Hitting your target = accuracy, hitting something else at the same time is bonus.

Edited by Letter13

Well no it doesn't. Its right this way. If you hit with one bullet two Targets you have an accuracy of 200% thats it. Why shouldn't Warframe acknowledge that you were able to position yourself and time your shooting in such a way that you were able to hit more then one enemy?.

And also your point Hitting your target=accuracy is right. But when the bullet goes through the target the Counter for the Accuracy ofc doesn't reset because its still the same bullet. It don't became magicly a new one when it passed your target.

oh, the irony when a poster has to be more accurate about his words in this thread xD just sayin'

saying always 100% is wrong...

you fire a shot- you hit a target.

you miss = deduction.

amount of hits per shot = accuracy. hard cap at 100%.

• Like 1

saying always 100% is wrong...

you fire a shot- you hit a target.

you miss = deduction.

amount of hits per shot = accuracy. hard cap at 100%.

There is no hard cap in game... most games don't handle shotgun accuracy right anyways, I had 100+% accuracy with the HAWK shotty in BF4 for a while.

There is no hard cap in game... most games don't handle shotgun accuracy right anyways, I had 100+% accuracy with the HAWK shotty in BF4 for a while.

Eenergy Efficiency is hardcapped at 75%.

Why shouldnt something like accuracy be hardcapped at 100%?

• 6 years later...

Ok seriously is there a button to lock every thread from 6 months,1 year ago, etc?

I always go with "maybe the necro didn't see the date" but I'm starting to feel like there's malicious intend behind these, it's always someone with 1 post no rep and account created recently

Edited by (XBOX)C11H22O11
  • Like 3