Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Secondary? Besides Brakk

DiddlyMcGee

Question

i already own the brakk and yes i know its a godly but im still not that big of a fan of shotgun pistols. so what do you recommend for a new secondary? i like the acrid but the DoT isnt as good anymore on it but i would like to see changes to it but sometimes you cant get what you want.

what is a good secondary besides the brakk?( dont like hand shottys)

Edited by DiddlyMcGee

Stug due to possibility of multiple combo elementals. (pretty OP for a market weapon)

Detron will be on the par with Stug cause of same reasons.

Please explain. I think of this as a drawback, not a bonus. You are stuck with corrosive/radiation, where a normal weapon can go to other elements. Synapse for example can be magnetic, corrosive or radiation base damage. Isn't radiation just always radiation?

Please explain. I think of this as a drawback, not a bonus. You are stuck with corrosive/radiation, where a normal weapon can go to other elements. Synapse for example can be magnetic, corrosive or radiation base damage. Isn't radiation just always radiation?

You can have another dual element on it like viral on top of radiation since the corrosive part of stug doesn't combine into anything except for uh....another corrosive. For infested you can bump up that corrosive combined with blast for even more damage to disrupters/toxic ancients.

Corpus is the faction this wouldn't be best against.

I personally don't like the gun due to its mechanics. If only the blobs exploded on impact if it hits an enemy then I'd definitely use it.

Edited by Rhiasu

I personally don't like the gun due to its mechanics. If only the blobs exploded on impact if it hits an enemy then I'd definitely use it.

I'm pretty sure the goo explodes on impact of an enemy, that's how it works for me. But if you miss and only hit the environment then yeah, there's a 2 or 3 second delay before the explosion.

This has been answered right below your original response.

And i'll just show you what Stug is capable to do.

Wave 95 ODD solo with Stug only

2mh8ox4.png

21nqhhh.png

This has been answered right below your original response.

And i'll just show you what Stug is capable to do.

Wave 95 ODD solo with Stug only

Yeah. I got schooled in another thread as well. I had always thought the toxic would go to the corrosive and the electric mods would go to corrosive, preventing other combos from being made, but apparently not. Definitely owe my Stug and Penta apologies.

I still think it's an ugly strange gun that's only good because the numbers are set too high. :P

Holy crap, how many forma's did you stick on your Stug?

What mods did you put on that thing, anyway?

5 forma, Blast + boosted Corrosive, +125% extra damage for Disruptors and Toxics, anything else (chargers, crawlers, etc) takes base damage, but they don't have much health anyway (besides only Healers maybe).