Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

StuffedTurkey007

_1

This is a relatively new bug. _1 is added after my name in the chat, and anything I PM gets repeated by StuffedTurkey007_1 in my chat UI.

_1_zpsc69b8836.png

It is extremely annoying because people can't right click invite me. I've noticed a few other people in chat have _1 after their username, and presumably they are experiencing the same bug.

Its not a new bug. Ive seen it a lot. Inviting should still work if you do not include the _1 in the invite.

Bug is due to a short de-synching to the server (in layman's terms you disconnected but not long enough to actually disconnect) so Warframe assumes there are now 2 of you its actually pretty common and can be fixed by just restarting the game.

Bug is due to a short de-synching to the server (in layman's terms you disconnected but not long enough to actually disconnect) so Warframe assumes there are now 2 of you its actually pretty common and can be fixed by just restarting the game.

^

This.

It may or may not have originally been a bug, but either way I'm glad they left it in as an indicator of when you need to restart.

Its not a new bug. Ive seen it a lot. Inviting should still work if you do not include the _1 in the invite.

indeed, infact, it's pretty freaking old. this bug has been around since i started, granted i wasnt from the closed beta days, but i still started 8months ago. and 8 months makes it....old.

^

This.

It may or may not have originally been a bug, but either way I'm glad they left it in as an indicator of when you need to restart.

Wait. Why would I need to restart if I had a brief disconnect? The only problem I've identified related to that is this one. Are there other bugs I should be worried about?

I only started enountering it since the chat box update.

Me too.

Wait. Why would I need to restart if I had a brief disconnect? The only problem I've identified related to that is this one. Are there other bugs I should be worried about?

Yeah, I generally see this with people who are bugged and can't join groups or maybe it's that they don't get the invite? - Something like that. Been a while. I mostly play random games since my two main friends went back to WoW.