Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth Kills

RyanGo

Question

are awesome. But all it takes is just one small screw up and you will never do one in the level again. :(

Or is there a way to get everyone to be blissfully ignorant of that space ninja assassin marauding through their base?

Is there?

5 answers to this question

are awesome. But all it takes is just one small screw up and you will never do one in the level again. :(

Or is there a way to get everyone to be blissfully ignorant of that space ninja assassin marauding through their base?

Is there?

Not yet.

Banshee's "Silence" can make enemies 'deaf' to their surroundings for a moment, useful to distract multiple targets so you can take them out one at a time. No idea how much energy it uses.

Still sounds tough, though. I recommend grabbing the Paris bow, I hear it works as a silent weapon, though not sure if that's true.. (no alerting nearby enemies)

If you have a stealth mod for your Sentinel(I found one not long ago), it can autocloak you while there is an enemy nearby. (don't know how well it works)

It releases upon you attacking someone. Don't know if it breaks the cloak to use Stealth Kill, but it SHOULD.

For some reason, some sentinel mods have no 'stats' to display other than their description. (or there is and I should scroll down)

However, they can still be fused. It doesn't change the description, but the cost to use it goes up.

Edited by FlameLaevateinn

Even with stealth kills and paris 2-3 person patrols will notice you anyway if you try to reduce their number. Ash and loki wont be able to do stealth kills either after alerting enemies. Shade can make you invisible which is useful but...shade itself is still visible and can alert enemies.