Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Selling Prices Of Fusion Cores And Mods

ZenraQQ

Sorry if this thread has already been made, but I feel like this "issue" needs attention.

The selling prices for mods are too low compared to the actual upgrading amount by tenfolds , if not more. It's pretty damn hard to get money now. Anyone agree with this? I heard some dev with the name that starts with M said they were going to up the prices.

Upgrading mods with fusion cores = expensive because Fusion Cores work with everything and give the most upgrade bonus.

Upgrading Mods with Mods of the same type saves alot of money but requires some grinding.

Selling prices of mods are already "fixed". You get up to 2500 credits for a rare mod (and upgrading a mod 1-3 levels with same mod types costs 500 per level)

If you upgrade right the system is fair... if not you pay the price... literally.

Before the update Mods were my main source of credits. Farming them in defense missions was easy and using them only cost a few thousand credits for installing.

Now it costs somewhere in the tenthousands to upgrade them with Fusion Cores.

So without an easy way to earn credits for now, how will people be able to buy blueprints, build them and upgrade their warframes and weapons at the same time?

I'm not even talking about the stuff you could buy with Platinum, I'm thinking more of the blueprints that you get with alert missions. There is no other way to get them except with credits, but those are much harder to get now.

Before the update Mods were my main source of credits. Farming them in defense missions was easy and using them only cost a few thousand credits for installing.

Now it costs somewhere in the tenthousands to upgrade them with Fusion Cores.

So without an easy way to earn credits for now, how will people be able to buy blueprints, build them and upgrade their warframes and weapons at the same time?

I'm not even talking about the stuff you could buy with Platinum, I'm thinking more of the blueprints that you get with alert missions. There is no other way to get them except with credits, but those are much harder to get now.

And why exactly does it have to be easy? I don't mind "working" a bit for something i want.. even if it's just credits to get my favorite mod one level up. Mods are weighted differently in Update 7 and are more valuable and expensive but on the other hand much more powerfull than they were in Update 6. 25% damage or up to 200%+ damage in one slot is a huge and expensive difference.