Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

My math is not wrong, you simply not understand how the critical damage is added to the base damage. If you check the critical box, it'll add an average damage value based on the critical multiplier AND the critical chance.

Here's a build with 100% critical chance so you can see it works, and the formula.

http://goo.gl/bjErYI

((damage * critical multiplier) - damage) * (critical chance / 100)

You can remove mods by double clicking, it's explained in the help and in the first post here. I'm not sure what you are talking about with the burst damage, but in this case, the burst damage is the total damage * fire rate. It's your dps without reloading.

Checking the multishot box does not change the critical chance, it's normal behavior. These are the chances for each bullet. I could add a value to reflect the critical chances for 1 shot based on the multishot chances like I did for the status (see status probability), but it's definitely working as expected at the moment. I'm still not very sure adding this value is useful. Since the multishot average damage is added to the damage when you check the box, the average critical damage is affected too.

Sustained dps is the damage including the reload time and the magazine size. Burst dps is the dps without reloading the weapon. No matter what you say, this is how it is. It's not about 'burst weapons', it's the same for all weapons, it's the name I gave to this stat because most people used to know this value with this name. All base values are calculated for 1 bullet, even for weapons firing a burst of bullets, so yes, there are values not totally accurate at the moment for weapons firing a burst of bullets. I'll add something to fix this soon.

Edit : I think I finally understand what you mean about the critical. I'll have a look at this too.

Edited by Stoi84

Great job btw. I love it. Also, I started using it on the forums here to share builds :)

One question though (Sorry I did not go through all 12 pages), I am not sure what the check boxes on the left do exactly. It says "influence of the damage", and I see damage changing a bit, but I am not sure what it does.

If you check the damage vs faction box, It'll add this value do the damage. If you check the multishot box, it'll add the average damage added by the multishot based on the multishot chance (i.e, with 100% multishot, it'll add 100% damage because you always fire a second bullet). If you check the critical box, it'll add the average damage added by a critical hit, based on the critical chance and the critical value. The formula is 4 posts top of this one

Checking the multishot box does not change the critical chance, it's normal behavior. These are the chances for each bullet. I could add a value to reflect the critical chances for 1 shot based on the multishot chances like I did for the status (see status probability), but it's definitely working as expected at the moment. I'm still not very sure adding this value is useful. Since the multishot average damage is added to the damage when you check the box, the average critical damage is affected too.

Sustained dps is the damage including the reload time and the magazine size. Burst dps is the dps without reloading the weapon. No matter what you say, this is how it is. It's not about 'burst weapons', it's the same for all weapons, it's the name I gave to this stat because most people used to know this value with this name. All base values are calculated for 1 bullet, even for weapons firing a burst of bullets, so yes, there are values not totally accurate at the moment for weapons firing a burst of bullets. I'll add something to fix this soon.

Edit : I think I finally understand what you mean about the critical. I'll have a look at this too.

I know what u ment with burst fire but on burst fire weapons u really need to know dmg each time u pull a trigger coz it will always fire a set number if u check it on burston it has X10 dmg, now considering it only fires 3 a time even when finger triggering u can never get accurate reflection of dmg due to 10 not being a multiple of 3. My point about sustained is continued fire till reload coz if u include reload u need to take max ammo into account or over certain amount of time or clips to reflect dmg I do understand your way its just that i prefer accurate reflections which on chances for example the average per 100 always changes the stats in game are the average meaning per 100 at 50% might come out 60 times first 100 and 48 times in second 100 (just incase young players didnt understand).

I try multiple setups per gun i even tried crit build gorgon and burston which considering per shot dmg of burston and rof of gorgon(used both recoil reductions and nightmare on its own) works out nice until u get crit weapons. burston crit actualy when crit acures does high dmg and u have to consider per burst not per shot 33% means without multi u will get 1 nearly every burst, but with multi u get 2 alot its just by time second acures its already dead lol. Thats is why u have to look at burst weapons not per shot but per burst. If u want me to show u a build to explain what i mean just ask.

Thanks for the removing help i got link in other forum post where guys were tring to say whats best build for twin waith vipers. Do u have the ability to get balistica crit chance and multiply on charged attacks?

Edited by (PS4)Dean_Harvey

One thing after another. I just added a new thing, when you check the multishot, the critical value becomes a critical probability value, showing and using the value based on the multishot chances for the damage calculation. Is that why you asked when you spoke about the critical ?

I'm not sure what you want with the ballistica. I can see the critical stats on the charged page. And yes, I understand what you mean about the burst weapons, but I need more time to think about a way to solve this issue.

Edited by Stoi84

One thing after another. I just added a new thing, when you check the multishot, the critical value becomes a critical probability value, showing and using the value based on the multishot chances for the damage calculation. Is that why you asked when you spoke about the critical ?

I'm not sure what you want with the ballistica. I can see the critical stats on the charged page. And yes, I understand what you mean about the burst weapons, but I need more time to think about a way to solve this issue.

Wich formula did you use for that?

Is this something you would be willing to open source and put on GitHub?

That way people that want to help out can submit pull requests with their changes or issues when they find a bug.

Hey, thanks for the idea, but no, this is not planned.

I'll just put a little list of things I would love from this.

-Tool that lets you see how much damage you would do on a certain level/type of enemy

-Option to show how much damage you would be doing while scoring headshots

-Add in sentinel weapons

-Let you move polarities around

-How long your ammo would last with that build

I know some of these would be hard to make, but I would love this tool all the more for them. Especially my first request.

-Tool that lets you see how much damage you would do on a certain level/type of enemy

-Let you move polarities around

-Add in sentinel weapons

The first two are already available, pretty much. Use the forma option and the Report option.

He has already responded to the sentinel idea:

It's a lot of data to add to the database, as well as a long job with coding and translation. I don't have that much time these days, so don't expect this to be implemented any time soon, unfortunately. Maybe in the future, but the more things there are, the longer it is to maintain the application up to date.

Thanks for making an awesome program. I don't know if it was posted earlier but the calculations for reload speed are wrong . Its BaseReload/(1 + Reload Buff %)  Example: AkMagnus of 3 second reload is currently showing .36s reload with maxed Stunning Speed and Quickdraw instead of the actual 1.6s

I think the bane mods are actually working, or at least, they are working the way that I want they work. As far as I know, and according to the Wiki, bane mods stack multiplicatively with the other mods that increase base damage (Serration, Point Blank, etc.). This is how it is working at the moment. If you have more informations about that, let me know.

It's because of the number of pellets, but I still need to figure if it's 10% per pellet or 1% per pellet for the Brakk.

I'm not sure but I think it's unreal. Properly modded it reaches 146k burst dps which is like 4x times the burst dps of the second best secondary I've found which was around 39k iirc.