Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

On 07/10/2016 at 2:56 PM, Stoi84 said:

Can anyone do a list of the missing stuff ? This will help a lot for a faster update. Thanks.

6 hours ago, Banser said:

STARS

What's wrong with you? Where is the update to site?! 

Please note that I'm not gonna answer you the next time if you ask the things like this again. It sounds like I'm late or like I must do something. No update is mandatory, I'm doing this because I want it, it's work taken on my free time. In that precise case, and because I'm busy with a lot of different things, I'm waiting for a list of the missing stuff to save me some time. If it sounds too long for you, do that list with links to the wiki, and the update will be done quickly.

Your tool is really amazing, but is it possible to add abilities weapons like Mesa's Peacemaker, Valkyr's Hysteria, etc? They have stats too, but they're not displayed in the game. So, it would be cool if I could actually see the build I'm doing (kinda useful, lol).

You could do the exact same thing like you did for normal weapons, but additionnally to that add a "power strenght" value. 

19 hours ago, KoredaBlade said:

You asked for it as to help, so I'm doing a list for you. 

Missing List:

Ammo Case

Brief Respite

EMP Aura

Empowered Blades

Stand United

Rakta Dark Dagger

Sancti Magistar

Secura Lecta

Synoid Heliocor

Telos Boltace

Vaykor Sydon

Gazal Machete

Needs Changed:

Vacuum

And also Zenistar: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Zenistar 

and the augments

elemental sandstorm: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Sandstorm

Hysterical Assault: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Hysterical_Assault

Flash Accelerant: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Flash_Accelerant

Assimilate: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Assimilate

Growing Power: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Growing_Power

Edited by (XB1)TomTheImperator

14 hours ago, esgallagh said:

Your tool is really amazing, but is it possible to add abilities weapons like Mesa's Peacemaker, Valkyr's Hysteria, etc? They have stats too, but they're not displayed in the game. So, it would be cool if I could actually see the build I'm doing (kinda useful, lol).

You could do the exact same thing like you did for normal weapons, but additionnally to that add a "power strenght" value. 

There are blank weapons, use them to simulate these weapons.

Thanks for the list of missing stuff guys, I'll try to add them during the next week.

You can hit the little link icon above, with all the editing stuff for things like bold and quotes, and input the link and the words to make the words link directly to the Wikia like I did.

On 10/16/2016 at 8:19 AM, Stoi84 said:

There are blank weapons, use them to simulate these weapons.

Thanks for the list of missing stuff guys, I'll try to add them during the next week.

Speaking of the Blank Weapon Templates, when you can, can you add more of their respective stats of concern that vary, and also allow us to hyperlink them like normal weapons for when you are too busy to update with new weapons? I was making Synoid Heliocor builds and had to rely solely on pictures for it. While it works out, it's very tedious when I'm mobile almost all the time and rely on Bookmarks. 

Also, as well as Vacuum needs adjusting to be on all Sentinels, Animal Instinct needs to be adjusted to be on all companions, not just Kubrow and Kavat / Pets. 

Edited by KoredaBlade
Fixed Quote Error & Added Note of Animal Instinct

23 hours ago, KoredaBlade said:

Speaking of the Blank Weapon Templates, when you can, can you add more of their respective stats of concern that vary,

I was making Synoid Heliocor builds and had to rely solely on pictures for it. While it works out, it's very tedious when I'm mobile almost all the time and rely on Bookmarks. 

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean.

@Stoi84

Love the website man but I am having an issue that I can not figure out.  

At home the website works perfectly.  No issues.  But when I get to work, the website will work up until I hi tthe search builds button.  Then at the bottom left I see a java void thing..  Any thoughts?

Link for Screen Shot:

https://gyazo.com/8fcd0d6b81ef31e161970989f07e7571 

This is normal to see javascript:void(0). What could help is to see if the console (F12 in Chrome) displays any red message, but you may have to turn the ads off for this. It seems that the script of one of the ads is preventing the error messages to display correctly.

Btw, I started working on the update, should be done by the end on the week.

Edited by Stoi84

These are not WB related errors. Not sure what's going on with one of the ads, but looks like there's one that is responsible of this and preventing further javascript operations from WB. Can you try, 2 things ? 

1. Let's see the console after you click on 'search builds' (if it was not the case yet).

2 Let's see if it works with an adblocker.

This is gonna help to find what is causing the issue.

Yes, the errors are reported but the script got blocked (it's written ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT), thus the errors didn't have the opportunity to mess with the rest of the script.

There's a cool function on most adblockers, on right click, which allow you to 'hide' parts of a webpage. If it's not too much to ask you, can you try to isolate which ad (left, right, top) is causing the issue, if it's caused only by one, so I can try to remedy to the issue ? I can't do this because I don't have the same problem. That should be pretty easy, disable the adblocker, hide one of the ads manually, reload the page, see if it works, if not, reset everything, and try with another. I'd like to see if only 1 ad is causing the issue.

Thanks.

I am trying.  Adblock Plus doesn't allow me to block specific ads unless it is enabled?  Which is weird.  I can mess with it and refresh with  disabled and then re enable it and block them, but going 1 by one nothing works until it is all disabled. perhaps you have an ad blocker you can recommend me do this with and a few step by step instructions?  

Seems like firerate mods are not affecting the Telos Akbolto at all... I haven't noticed this on any other weapons, not sure what's going on. Is there a firerate cap on semi-auto weapons? I seem to remember hearing something about that.

Edited by Theroxenes