Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Stoi, unsure if this has been asked already, but would it be possible for link frame builds with companions? E.g. linking an Excalibur to a Sunaka Kubrow build to see the effect Link-Health etc? If it's possible that is, I have no clue how to code/program so unsure if it would be a lot of work.

Another think I noticed, Sentinel and Companion (Kubrows/Kavats/Helminth Charger) all share the same mod pool, is this intended or a bug?

Correction, Sentinels show Companion mods not how I originally said

Edited by Zephyrinius_

I've see this build...

http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Rubico/t_30_22223300_132-2-5-133-6-5-137-0-10-140-7-5-141-5-5-150-1-6-159-3-5-485-4-10_137-7-150-6-132-8-159-5-485-6-141-6-133-11-140-9/en/2-0-89/0

How could he say 640k++ shots? On his screenshots the max DMG he got is ONLY 346k dmg (look at the 2nd link in desc, it's his build); with maxed zoom, headshot and corrosive damages and 2.0x bonus combo counter. To me it's a FAKE info ! And HighCaliber 6/10... and he say it's the best ! What a waste; place a bladed round and it's even more effective (go to 17.7k to 19k in average dmg with no zoom)

(Btw my build with a riven will mathematicaly do 295k per shot... including corrosive; yellow crit; headshot and 2.0x combo bonus and my rubico can red crit)

Edited by sniperloic

Stoi, would it be possible to include a menu of some sort to increase the number of Coaction Drifts that are active (similar to the one used by condition overload for example) so as to see the effect that more than one would have? Just wondering if it was possible or would take too much room/time.

I'll see this in a next update. I almost finished working on this one and I already see other problems with this mod, especially now that this is going to be fixed, it'll give wrong values for auras that do not affect you specifically, like EMP aura. I'll need to make a distinction between the auras that are affected by both aura strength and aura effectiveness and those who, are only affected by aura strength. But this will also come in a next update, I don't time to work on this anymore. Today's update will arrive in a few hours.

-Updated the following weapons : Glave Prime, Ether Daggers.
-Renamed the sentinel mod Steel Fiber to Metal Fiber.
-Pain Threshold is now a rare mod and an Exilus mod.
-Fixed the mod Coaction Drift to affect the aura mods with both strength and effectiveness, thus some mods will display wrong values (those who are only affected by strength, this will be fixed maybe in a later update), needs some testing. If it's not working, please provide the steps to reproduce the issue.
-Updated Chroma's Vex Armor and Mesa's Peacemaker.
-Experiment of the passive bonuses for Nidus. If it's not working, please provide the steps to reproduce the issue.
-Added the following mods : Neutralizing Justice, Avenging Truth, Entropy Detonation, Voltage Sequence, Stockpiled Blight, Disarming Purity, Cyclone Kraken.
-Added Oberon Prime.
-Added the following weapons : Sybaris Prime, Silva & Aegis Prime, Endura.
-Fixed an error with the function to remove all the mods in the weapon comparator. This led the mods added after using this button to be applied to all the weapons.
-Fixed various minor errors in the weapon comparator, removed the blank weapons.

Edited by Stoi84

Many Thanks for the update Stoi,

Apologies, should have checked before the update, Oberons abilites have been changed, http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Oberon 

Smite: Scales off enemy Health & Shields (35% and not effected by strength)

Hallowed Ground: Has a radius of 15 meters at max and 180 degrees and is no longer a lane

Reckoning: Deals extra damage to targets effected by Radiation (625), strips 30% of base armour from enemies.

Again, many apologies, should have checked before hand for any changes made to Oberon.

I've found a litle fail ; the domage of the ignis wraith (25 in the game and 28 in warframe builder) made a diference of 1k domage and something like 5k dps at the end with same mod at the same lvl (i got screan but don't know how to post here)

nyHlx4J.png

Stug

Below is a screenshot of Warframe Builder on the left, and a screenshot of the Warframe Equip Pistol screen on the right.

Both screenshots are for a Stug with no mods on it.

Both screenshots are for Non-Charged fire mode.

There are several differences in values, which I have indicated by drawing boxes around them.  The colors of the boxes I drew are just to help you find the corresponding items in each screenshot faster.

NHLm0aS.png

On 17/06/2017 at 10:24 AM, StrongCrayon said:

nyHlx4J.png

Stug

Below is a screenshot of Warframe Builder on the left, and a screenshot of the Warframe Equip Pistol screen on the right.

Both screenshots are for a Stug with no mods on it.

Both screenshots are for Non-Charged fire mode.

There are several differences in values, which I have indicated by drawing boxes around them.  The colors of the boxes I drew are just to help you find the corresponding items in each screenshot faster.

NHLm0aS.png

I've played the Stug... didn't see he got a charged attack... does it?

When they first started to revamp the Warframes, I had only a little time to work on this, and a few were not updated. It looks like they fell into oblivion until now. I'll have a look at this on with the next update.

Edited by Stoi84

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 4:50 PM, sniperloic said:

I've played the Stug... didn't see he got a charged attack... does it?

Yes, Stug has a charge attack.  It feels more like an alt-fire though because it uses the middle mouse button.  It's similar to the normal fire except it fires 6 ammo at once.

Both fire modes have a 5% Critical Chance which Warframe Builder doesn't show for some reason.  Also, the fire rate and damage numbers that Warframe Builder has for Stug appear to be old numbers because they don't match the values found in the game.

20 hours ago, StrongCrayon said:

Yes, Stug has a charge attack.  It feels more like an alt-fire though because it uses the middle mouse button.  It's similar to the normal fire except it fires 6 ammo at once.

Both fire modes have a 5% Critical Chance which Warframe Builder doesn't show for some reason.  Also, the fire rate and damage numbers that Warframe Builder has for Stug appear to be old numbers because they don't match the values found in the game.

I didn't like the Stug when i tested him... found nice dmg but its munitions mechanics bored me... I dunno if it could be a beast of a weapon?

5 hours ago, sniperloic said:

I didn't like the Stug when i tested him... found nice dmg but its munitions mechanics bored me... I dunno if it could be a beast of a weapon?

It was once a beast. but those days are long since past. It can stack up some damage on its own but then it has no real crit to boost it and the status on the blobs is mediocre at best but it mostly leans towards just bad status.

Used to love it, still sits in my inventory with 4 forma, but I don't use it.

6 hours ago, sniperloic said:

I got an incredible riven for Stug, so my Stug puts out 258k damage per second.  So yes, it can be a very effective weapon.  I would show you the DPS on Warframe Builder but — to my original point — the numbers in Warframe Builder for Stug don't match what's actually in the game.

It's a fun weapon and also a funny weapon.  But it deals self-damage and you can easily put yourself into a bleedout state just by firing one shot that lands too close to your warframe.  With a high-powered Stug not even Rhino's Iron Skin is enough to save you.  But Stug works great with Wukong's Defy and with Nyx's Assimilate to keep you alive and shooting freely.  So I use Stug with those two frames.

If you have any Warframe Builder related questions for me about Stug you can post them here and I'll try to respond.  If you have additional questions about Stug in general you can PM me so that we keep this thread about Warframe Builder.

That won't be "soon" (like in three days), but I'll do it, maybe in ten days or so. I'm busy with my other project and I'm not at the top of my health so I need to rest and decompress, which leaves almost no time to work on WB right now.