Stoi84

Warframe Builder

1 hour ago, Bulllets said:

Bug in melee rivens:

Critical chance on slide attacks: Doesn't work

For this one I'm unsure. It's doing nothing on purpose right now. Should I affect the normal critical values or simply display the new bonus and do nothing on the damage?

Thanks for the list Zephyrinius_.

1 minute ago, Stoi84 said:

For this one I'm unsure. It's doing nothing on purpose right now. Should I affect the normal critical values or simply display the new bonus and do nothing on the damage?

Thanks for the list Zephyrinius_.

The slide critical bonus is an additive bonus just like maiming Strike, it might be good to do it like some of the other mods where you can select if sliding or not?

No problem Stoi, hope all is well.

Unfortunately, that's not as easy as this. Maiming Strike is nothing while you do not slide, and everything while you slide. What I mean is that there's nothing to handle a single effect on a mod to work only under certain circumstances while the other effects work all the time. Even more for an editable mod, and even more considering how precarious is the Riven mod system I created. I'll probably need to "hard code" something for this, but I don't have the time to think about this yet. I have a huge amount of work on my other project and that's gonna take most of my time for the next 10 or 15 days. I'll let you know guys if an idea comes to my mind, but don't expect something too soon for this.

Just to let you all know, I'll add the mods by the end of this week... probably. As for the Ogris, the explosion damage is in the charged tab. Does that fix the issue? I haven't found any wrong numbers, based on the Wiki.

On 12/07/2017 at 11:41 PM, Kalbintion said:

Whirlwind appears to be missing from the (throwing) melee weapons as a mod to be selected.

I could use a list of these weapons, thanks.

Where's the proper place to report errors? I've noticed a number of weapons are listed as having more inherent polarity slots than are actually present in the game.

6 hours ago, -RSC-eXcellenT said:

We really need to see what we get from riven %slidechance

It should just be a case of us being able to mentally add on the chance for now.

-Updated the Miter.
-Removed unused stats for various weapons with a charged attack.
-Added the following augment mods: Chromatic Blade, Magnetized Discharge, Guided Effigy, Transistor Shield.

I've noticed calculation bug with Chroma's range of Spectral Screem - with 46% power range Warframe Builder shows that range of Spectral Screem is about 4.60 meters, when in game it's about 7.80 meters.

On 7/16/2017 at 1:06 PM, Stoi84 said:

-Updated the Miter.
-Removed unused stats for various weapons with a charged attack.
-Added the following augment mods: Chromatic Blade, Magnetized Discharge, Guided Effigy, Transistor Shield.

Thank you for your work.

hmm, it seems Sibear has the wrong Status Chance listed, Sibear has a 10% Status Chance. (Builder has listed as 50%)

there's also the Charge Attack Bonus, which is apparently 10 * (1 + Mod Status Bonus + 0.5). ergo... not very significant or relevant and probably not even worth making a special Checkbox for.

On Warframe Builder;

Sentinel Weapon - Artax

Equipping Fire Rate Mods and Dual Status mods result in an elongated or undefined status/sec resulting in text overlapping.

Can this please be truncated/rounded to the nearest 10th or 100th. Instead of Millionth

I think the damage for Hind is outdated. It states the damage from primary being more damage than secondary. Even without mods. Plus I compared it with the wiki and game on ps4 so it's either outdated or the ps4 is outdated for the update to Hind. 

Nidus is incorrectly shown as having 600 armor instead of the proper 450

Just something I noticed, but Spring Loaded Chamber does not seem to be included in DPS calculations. This can be tested by simply pulling up any assault rifle weapon and equipping Spring Loaded Chamber. You'll notice that there is no change in the DPS display. Although not very many people use this mod, it would be interesting to see how it compares to Vile Acceleration and Speed Trigger for certain weapons.

Thanks!

On 15/07/2017 at 1:37 AM, Stoi84 said:

I could use a list of these weapons, thanks.

Hey Stoi84 - I'll also say thank you as your site and builder are absolutely invaluable, you're really adding a vital service for the community which we all appreciate, given it's done as a hobby and way of 'paying it forward'. Top notch work. :)

Since you didn't get an answer to the above question - It's the Orvius does not seem to have the option of Whirlwind as a mod on Builder, but every other thrown melee does indeed have it, so think the original comment may have been an assumption rather than tested.

Not sure where to ask this, figured here would be the best place: how do i actually put a riven mod into my build? i've clicked export gave me a code but im lost from there

The export code is used to share your mod with others, put it in the description, for example. For personal use, you can edit the stats of the Riven mod from where you get the export code.

Mesa's Shatter Shield is missing its Power Range component (for the damage reflection).

EDIT: Just saw the latest changelog. I can finally finalize my Staggering Shield build. Thanks, Stoi!

Edited by jjafargi

Could we get a new category for exalted weapons that have the relevant frame and relevant weapon mod slots so we can build for Exalted Blade, Peacemaker, Primal Fury and the like?