Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

I already posted this, but didn't get the confirmation. Is Tenora charged shot charge DPS broken or I misunderstand something? In the picture you can see unmodded stats of charged shot. It deals 230 Damage per shot, but for some reason only 28.75 burst DPS. But Tenora has charge time of 0.8 seconds = 1.25 charged shots per second. So the DPS should be 287.5 instead. I'm wondering if it's got something to do with charged shot and the number of bullets shot interaction?

aa8g6jI.png

On 22/07/2017 at 4:58 AM, JC75 said:

Nidus is incorrectly shown as having 600 armor instead of the proper 450

This is because of the rank bonuses. The wiki states that at rank 27, Nidus gains a +50% armor bonus, hence the 600. 300 base * 0.5 + 450 from max rank. Does this not work as intended?

On 23/07/2017 at 7:08 AM, AwesmePersn said:

Just something I noticed, but Spring Loaded Chamber does not seem to be included in DPS calculations. This can be tested by simply pulling up any assault rifle weapon and equipping Spring Loaded Chamber. You'll notice that there is no change in the DPS display. Although not very many people use this mod, it would be interesting to see how it compares to Vile Acceleration and Speed Trigger for certain weapons.

Thanks!

It does work for me, at least on the weapons I tested. Do you have the problem on all the assault rifles? When you equip this mod, a menu should appear under the stats of the weapon, with different combat state you can configure to activate the effects of the mod. But by default, it should be activated.

Edited by Stoi84

-Updated the status chance for the Sibear.
-Updated the secondary fire damage for the Hind.
-Updated the critical chance for the Lato Vandal.
-Fixed the display value for the status per second.
-Whirlwind can now be equipped on the Orvius.
-Added radius value for Mesa's Shatter Shield.
-Fixed the damage calculation for Tenora's charged shot.
-Added the following mods: Bone of Corrupted, Expel Corrupted, Smite Corrupted, Cleanse Corrupted.
-Added the following weapons: Zakti, Guandao.

The site has been seeming to load quite slowly when loading builds lately. long enough to actually trigger internal errors. The site itself is fine but once you load it up the page either takes 5-10 minutes to load up or shows an error. It's not just me that's seemed to experience it either, I asked a clanmate and hes got the same issue.

Load times issues can be from a lot of sources, half of them being not dependent on my good will. And 5 to 10 minutes is a very strange behavior, even under heavy load, the server should not take that much time to answer. As a test, I just loaded a bunch of builds and it worked instantly, so there's not much I can do if I can't reproduce the issue.

First thing to try, if not done yet, is to reload your browser's cache and see if it solves the issue (ctrl + F5). You can always try to give me more details so that maybe we can exclude some possibilities or maybe we'll find a problem with the code.

-Does this happen for all builds or only certain builds? Please give me the link of a build that is slow to load so that I can see if I encounter the same issue.

-What language do you use on Warframe Builder?

-What browser do you use + version, desktop or mobile?

-Where are you from?

-ISP?

Feel free to ignore some requests if you want, I'm just trying to gather data so that we can compare with others experiencing the issue.

5 hours ago, Stoi84 said:

Load times issues can be from a lot of sources, half of them being not dependent on my good will. And 5 to 10 minutes is a very strange behavior, even under heavy load, the server should not take that much time to answer. As a test, I just loaded a bunch of builds and it worked instantly, so there's not much I can do if I can't reproduce the issue.

First thing to try, if not done yet, is to reload your browser's cache and see if it solves the issue (ctrl + F5). You can always try to give me more details so that maybe we can exclude some possibilities or maybe we'll find a problem with the code.

-Does this happen for all builds or only certain builds? Please give me the link of a build that is slow to load so that I can see if I encounter the same issue.

-What language do you use on Warframe Builder?

-What browser do you use + version, desktop or mobile?

-Where are you from?

-ISP?

Feel free to ignore some requests if you want, I'm just trying to gather data so that we can compare with others experiencing the issue.

- It's not always a slowdown, it's kinda random at times but happens across weapons/frames/archwings. I've opened three different builds upon starting to write this (I began at about 17:32 or so and it's now 17:36) to see if the issue would present itself and it seems to be affecting all of them 123.

mid-writing edit: it's now 17:37 and 1 and 2 have finally loaded while 3 has responded with an internal server errorXdemN0m.jpg

- I use English on the site.

- Google Chrome version 60.0.3112.40, Microsoft Edge 40.15063.0.0, and Mozilla Firefox 48.0.1. All Desktop versions.

- I'm from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.

- ISP would be Access Communications

All these 3 builds loaded instantly for me. I also asked a friend from Canada (Quebec) to load various builds, and it worked just fine.

To be honest, I don't know why this happens to you and your clan mate right now, especially in that manner. Just to see I rebooted various services on the server, I'm not certain if this can have any effect on your problem, but at least that'll eliminate this possibility. It's also worth clearing the cookies for the site if they're old and see if it does anything good.

Does the problem appear no matter if you are logged in or not?

Edited by Stoi84

Indeed. Most of the time I was never actually logged in but remembered a few days ago I had an account. it didn't seem to matter whether or no I was logged in or now, however. Oh well. I'll take a look into if anything's messing up on my end that might be majorly under the hood.

7 hours ago, Mr.Trill said:

Indeed. Most of the time I was never actually logged in but remembered a few days ago I had an account. it didn't seem to matter whether or no I was logged in or now, however. Oh well. I'll take a look into if anything's messing up on my end that might be majorly under the hood.

It's very difficult to say where the problem comes from. What is strange is that the internal server error comes from... the server, a misconfiguration for example, but it only happens to a very small minority of users (only heard of this problem by you) and in very precise cases, so I'm a bit out of ideas right now. I'll let you know if I can think of something.

Edit: If there's a way to get in touch directly with you, let me know. I'd like to do a test but it requires you to try as soon as I change the configuration, I don't want to let the change run for too long.

Edited by Stoi84

I was setting up my Zakti build on your site to send to a friend of mine, and you actually have the Zakti coded in wrong.  It features two Naramon polarities in the bottom right corner, and you have it coded in on your site baseline with a Madurai polarity in the upper left corner

Here's the mod setup for the Zakti, without any Forma: 

3EE2C1B8F0EF0953101EF1F2C7A4AEE92C415967

On 01/08/2017 at 4:59 AM, Stoi84 said:

It's very difficult to say where the problem comes from. What is strange is that the internal server error comes from... the server, a misconfiguration for example, but it only happens to a very small minority of users (only heard of this problem by you) and in very precise cases, so I'm a bit out of ideas right now. I'll let you know if I can think of something.

Edit: If there's a way to get in touch directly with you, let me know. I'd like to do a test but it requires you to try as soon as I change the configuration, I don't want to let the change run for too long.

I made a change to my dns configuration and flushed the cache and no such problems yet today but just in case I'll PM you my discord tag just in case something does happen.

9 hours ago, Orokin said:

Fire rate mods don't do anything to the dps calculations with the blank bow even though the charge speed changes. Also the magazine is listed as 0 but the edited base stats is entered as 1, although I'm not sure if that affects anything.

http://imgur.com/0hxygdE

Thanks

That might be because the Blank Bow doesn't seem to have a "Charged" option like other bows. Only charged shot DPS is increased by fire rate mods, not non-charged shot DPS. (Unless it's the Daikyu, of course, since that bow cannot fire non-charged at all.)

Can you please add a Charged tab for the Blank Bow, Stoi?

Edited by jjafargi

12 hours ago, jjafargi said:

Can you please add a Charged tab for the Blank Bow, Stoi?

I don't know. I'll have a look at this with the next update and see if it's an easy one. I guess so, but I'm not certain, so no promises.

On 7/31/2017 at 3:09 PM, Stoi84 said:

This is because of the rank bonuses. The wiki states that at rank 27, Nidus gains a +50% armor bonus, hence the 600. 300 base * 0.5 + 450 from max rank. Does this not work as intended?

ade082079f.jpg

It's 300 base armor + 50% that (150) at rank 27=450 armor

cf712187cd.jpg

Also, Bullet Dance is shown to start from 3 capacity and have 5 ranks instead of standard 2+3 for Stance mods.

Edited by JC75

On 8/3/2017 at 6:38 PM, Stoi84 said:

I don't know. I'll have a look at this with the next update and see if it's an easy one. I guess so, but I'm not certain, so no promises.

That's cool, man, no rush.  The suggestion was more for other people than it is for me, anyway.  :smile: