Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

From the look of the screenshot, I assume you are using Firefox, right? Don't you have a setting enabled in FF to have a minimum font-size? I can do something for this because there's indeed a text overlapping, I can reproduce this, but not that much. Seems like the fonts are way larger by your side and I suspect that a browser setting could be the main cause of this.

The rate of fire for the burst weapon was calculated based on videos, for more accuracy. I'm not saying the value is still accurate, but the value from the arsenal is not of help considering how the rate of fire for burst weapons is calculated on Warframe Builder, which is a combination of the rate of fire during the burst and the delay between the bursts.

Hi,

I was building a Banshee Prime and in game I use a Arcane Chorus helmet, but yet on builder I don't see an option to add the helmet. The arcane version gives 10% power efficiency, which changes my build by removing one whole efficiency mod. Is the helmet option going to be added?

21 hours ago, Zephnus said:

This might have been asked here but are you looking for help or/and providing access to the source. I'm a former front-end developer and would like to help with a design facelift or UI improvements.

No plans for this at this time.

7 hours ago, AshenSwift said:

Love the tool, just a quick note, the stats on the Flux Rifle in the builder don't match the stats in game.

Builder shows 2.415 impact and puncture, and 18.9 slash, in game is 2.3 impact and puncture, and 18.0 slash.

The critical chance box is ticked by default, uncheck that.

1 hour ago, jjafargi said:

Hey, found another one:

Riven mods with "+X% crit chance on slide attack" do not add an event state like Maiming Strike does, meaning that they do not contribute to the damage calculations at all.

That isn't working at the minute. It should be additive anyway so it should be fairly simple to just add 40% for example.

So I'm not sure if I'm missing it and I did use the search function to try to find an answer to my question; however, with so many pages it's incredibly difficult to sift through everything.  So here's my question:

Do we have the ability to use damaged mods?  For instance, I have a damaged [Flow] and a damaged [Equilibrium] that I want to use in a build (to save on Forma) but neither is available.  Should I simply input their mod ranks (even though the values will be incorrect)?  Example:

Equilibrium (Damaged) {Rank 3 | COST 7 Naramon Polarity}: Health pickups give +32% Energy. Energy pickups give +32% Health.

Equilibrium (Non-Damaged) {Rank 3 | COST 7 Naramon Polarity}: Health pickups give +40% Energy. Energy pickups give +40% Health.

The difference isn't huge but it can make an impact.  So, is there a way to select Damaged mods?

There seems to be something wrong when using Cryo Rounds or Primed Cryo Rounds on the Lenz:

1. Try putting only two 90% (max) elemental mods with naramon (dash) polarity.  Link

2. Replacing one of the 90% elemental mod with max Cryo Rounds (90%) mod reduces the damage (which should be the same).  Link

3. The same thing happens with a Primed Cryo Rounds (165%) mod (which should increase the damage).  Link

Thank you for the great website!

Stoi,

A new weapon bundle was just released:

Also, Baro Ki'Teer just brought a brand-new Prisma weapon:

Thanks!

Edited by jjafargi

-Added the following weapons: Prisma Angstrum, Arca Titron, Arca Scisco, Arca Plasmor, Nami Skyla Prime, Ballistica Prime (used the same RoF as Ballistica, could need to be recalculated through a video).
-Added Hydroid Prime.
-Updated the following weapons: Twin Kohmak, Tenora.
-Added the helmets for Banshee Prime.

• Like 1