Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

I'll start working on the update tomorrow. There's a lot of things and I don't have much time, so this time I could use some help. Anyone willing to help can send me a PM for the details, it'll mainly be writing the text of the mods, nothing difficult. Thanks.

I have noticed one big thing I think is worth mentioning and a smaller thing that I figured I mention in passing.

The mod Energy Channel add damage based on the energy you used (I think also when you pick up energy orbs as well) but there is nothing indicating it on warframe builder (or warframe for that matter) but If I am corrected it works exactly like covert lethality it could help to put a sorta slider for how much energy is being channeled into the weapon.

The other thing is I noted the the heated daggers damage is slightly wrong, when I had a maxed spoil strike, covert lethality, and rank 9 prime pressure point I get 38.5 slash 12.9 impact, and 205.6 puncture but you site give 13.161 IMPACT, 206.000 PUNCTURE, and 38.339 SLASH (sorry copy and pasted) thank you again for a great site

The update is in progress, it's literally two posts above yours. However, I can't say when it'll be done. There's a lot of things and the new set bonuses are a big thing to add, I'm already more than 6 hours of work into the update and it's not over yet. And on top of this, I'm sick like a dog.

Opened a blank Opticor page and added a maxed Spring-Loaded Chamber and its firing rate didn't change.  Tried it again on a blank Soma Prime page and it affected the firing rate.

EDIT: Turns out that Spring-Loaded Chamber is an Assault Rifle mod. Spring-Loaded's description in WFBuilder should be updated.  I do not own an Opticor so I cannot physically check if Spring-Loaded can be added to it.

Edited by Zermozil

7 hours ago, Zermozil said:

Opened a blank Opticor page and added a maxed Spring-Loaded Chamber and its firing rate didn't change.  Tried it again on a blank Soma Prime page and it affected the firing rate.

EDIT: Turns out that Spring-Loaded Chamber is an Assault Rifle mod. Spring-Loaded's description in WFBuilder should be updated.  I do not own an Opticor so I cannot physically check if Spring-Loaded can be added to it.

It can be added on to an opticor (I have one and I just looked into it).

Also yesterday before I got stopped, I was working on weapons and there damage consistency from warframe to warframe builder, I found more then I thought there where while some are small (like 0.5 more then normal) others i found larger gaps in, the smaller gaps I only found with prime point blank at rank 9 (cause that is how high I have mine up to) I was working on a list but I still need to finish it. I can only say for the weapons I have and so far I am only on the melee but I am working my way to other weapons soon.

-Added the Warframe Gara.
-Updated the following weapons: Vasto Prime, Lato Prime, Vectis, Vectis Prime, Snipetron, Snipetron Vandal, Rubico, Vulkar, Vulkar Wraith, Lanka, Vasto Prime.
-The mod Flux Overdrive is now only available for the Flux Rifle.
-Beam weapon mods such as Sinister Reach and Combustion Beam can now be equipped on the Panthera.
-The Quanta and the Quanta Vandal now show a Status/sec stat instead of Status.
-Fixed the image for the Arca Plasmor (ctrl+F5 if needed, manage your cache!).
-Updated the Strun type shotguns to show a reload per pellet/round value and a total reload value.
-Fixed the results for the Dark Split-sword. I found an old code whose I didn't remember the utility that was part of the issue, so I simply removed it to make the things work. There are chances that it also fixed other values, especially for the charged attack of some melee weapons (like throw weapons). If someone could double check the values, for example, the charged attack of the Glaive Prime, that would be nice.
-Added the following weapons: Astilla, Fusilai, Volnus, Argonak, Krohkur, Twin Krohkur.
-Added the following mods: Swooping Falcon, Carving Mantis, Twirling Spire, Vigilante Pursuit, Vigilante Vigor, Vigilante Supplies, Vigilante Armaments, Vigilante Fervor, Vigilante Offense, Gladiator Aegis, Gladiator Finesse, Gladiator Resolve, Gladiator Might, Gladiator Rush, Gladiator Vice, Augur Accord, Augur Message, Augur Pact, Augur Reach, Augur Secrets, Augur Seeker, Kinetic Diversion, Target Acquired, Spring-Loaded Blade.
-Renamed Firerate to Attack Speed for the melee weapons, in the stats.

IMPORTANT NOTE ON THE SET BONUSES
-The system is incomplete. The visual part on the mods is working, but the set bonuses are not applied, only the base stats of the mods are. This will be added at a later time, as well as the ability to set a number of other mods from a set installed on something else. The whole update took me about 9 hours of work, and I don't have the time for more right now.

SIDE NOTES
-Hema viral damage is 135 because of the 3 bullets, so no changes there. This is how weapons works on Warframe Builder, this is the total for 1 shot/pull on the trigger.
-I noticed a good amount of PvP mods are missing or outdated. I'm aware of this, but this is not a priority.
-The pictures for the Augur set are missing, as well as the picture from the 3 news mods that aren't stance mods, for a total of 9 missing pictures. It's not a bug, they were not available yet in the resources I have.
-Modular weapons are not planned yet. Use the blank weapons when possible to perform your tests.
-Hydroid still needs to be updated, but again, at a later time.

CONCLUSION
-That was a lot of work and a lot of changes due to the new set system. I'm pretty sure they'll release more like this in the future and this is why I started working on this before it becomes a thing. Problems may happen!

Edited by Stoi84

@Stoi84 we very much appreciate this. Thank u for continuing to update this game feature even though you've quit warframe itself. I hope maybe you can give it another shot if and when you have the time to do so. I cannot believe DE hasn't given you the recognition you deserve. Your name should be legendary amongst warframers, like TheLegend27 lol

@Stoi84 The Damage for the Glaive Prime is correct, But it is missing the blast damage for when it is thrown and it only tells the damage when it is charged thrown and not normal thrown

I should probably mention before you read what I found that I am a ps4 user (then again my user name would probably already tell you that)

The numbers for normal thrown glaive prime are as follow

15.0% Crit Chance 

2.0X Crit Multiplier 

30.0% Status Chance 

Impact 37.5 

Puncture 37.5 

Slash 175.0 

Blast 175.0

and the missing numbers for the charged thrown glaive are 

1.0 innate Punch Through and 460.0 Blast damage

Not sure if this has already been posted, but I'm seeing an error with the build descriptions. They're printing behind the mod cards and when you click on the link to read the description, an empty dialog box displays.

Edited by Xish001

25 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Boreall said:

if you need someone to write mods for you, I can in my spare time (Typically Sunday/Monday)

Thanks, but that was for before this huge update that arrived at the bad time for me. I should be able to handle the next ones as usual.

Ok I know I should be comparing weapons, but I stopped that (and for reasons that will be questionable when I will get back to that on) but I been trying to imagine how Energy Channel would effect weapons and to get a potential better understanding I have been using covert lethality as a comparison and well it has a strange interaction with the combo counter that I think may be a bug in the calculations. When I put sheev on with a maxed covert lethality I get the numbers you would expect, but as soon as I am suppose to increase the combo counter the damage just drops, it picks back up at 2.5 but it is weaker then it should sound. The dark dagger and rakta dark dagger doesn't seem to have this problem but But almost every dagger has this problem. The karyst seems to be the only one that the problem is effecting strangly with it combo not effecting it until at least 2.5 which then it starts improving and ceramic dagger has it worst of all needing 3 times combos to get better then its expected damage

sorry if that is confusing in short SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH COVERT LETHALITY'S INTERACTION WITH COMBO STATS!!! (for the most part)

It's difficult to find the popular builds. I just came back and tried to find out what's good and I literally have to click through every weapon and warframe to see what's good and used often. When I look for what's popular I look for ones that score 8+ and higher. Those always seem to be solid builds used frequently in game. 

The "latest builds" seems almost useless because it could have good or bad builds in it. There seems to be no benefit to looking at it because it could be some random build a person put together. 

Popular build =/= popular weapon/Warframe. You are looking for is the most used items (or the meta if you prefer) and Warframe Builder is not the place for this. It could reflect this in some ways (though that still won't be really accurate) by displaying the number of builds for each item, but that's too heavy for the database and thus, that won't happen.

On a side note, as you noticed, the builds can be sorted by popularity. And a popular build is not necessarily a good build. There's no automated way to define what a good build is, and that would require too much human work to have this. So in all the cases, you'll have to browse through numerous builds.

@Stoi84 There seems to be a problem finding the dual sword version of ''Dark Split-Sword''. Right now i only see the heavy version. Unless i'm blind i couldnt find a way to see the dual sword stats, even after adding a dual sword stance on it, the heavy sword version still stays.

That's supposed to change when you equip a mod, yes. This was working during the update, so that's probably a little thing to fix. I'll have a look.

Edit: That was indeed a little problem caused by something I updated after, should be fixed now.

Edited by Stoi84

For some reason the sentinel weapons in particular seem broken. Every time I load the pages for Prime Deconstructor, Laser Rifle or Sweeper, they only seem to load halfway and I cant actually search for builds or do anything.

Edit: Had a friend using a seperate computer confirm this is the case for him too. Most other categories seem to load fine.

Edited by Shaqsputin

I'll have a look into this. Probably because the sentinel weapons did not have the changes for the set bonuses and something is missing.

Edit: Should be half good now. The page will work, but the set mods that can be equipped on sentinel weapons won't correctly. I'll fix this later.

Edit: Should be all good now.

Edited by Stoi84

I'm moderately confused at the moment with burst weapons and status cance, at first I thought Burston Prime had just been goofed up, but now I see Sybaris Prime is also showing an inflated status chance. Is this to account for the multiple shots per trigger pull? If so, is this a totally accurate representation of chance to inflict status? (I.E. Do I need to look at them as I would a shotgun, trying to aim for 100% before multishot)