Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Yes, on WB it's showing the stats for the whole shot. With 3 bullets and 10% status chance, you have a 27.1% probability to have at least 1 status trigger. This is what the value represents. This used to work like this, I don't know if that is still true.

41 minutes ago, Stoi84 said:

Yes, on WB it's showing the stats for the whole shot. With 3 bullets and 10% status chance, you have a 27.1% probability to have at least 1 status trigger. This is what the value represents. This used to work like this, I don't know if that is still true.

I just did a little testing and this does not seem to be the case. The Status chance listed on the weapon appears to be per trigger pull, although I do mean very little testing. With Sybaris P I was seeing status procs once per ~5 trigger pulls, Which makes sense considering a 12.5% chance per pellet, instead of 25%.

I also tested with Ballistica P and saw similar results. Every ~4-5 trigger pulls, but sometimes as much as 10, to see 1 status proc. (5% Vs 20% per shot)

You may want to test this over 200 shots to get a tendency and over 500 for significant results.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/818136-status-chance-in-burst-weapons/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/5lwcmn/warframe_mythbusting_status_on_burst_weapons/

These links tend to say that this is indeed bullet based and not burst based.

Edited by Stoi84

4 hours ago, Stoi84 said:

You may want to test this over 200 shots to get a tendency and over 500 for significant results.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/818136-status-chance-in-burst-weapons/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/5lwcmn/warframe_mythbusting_status_on_burst_weapons/

These links tend to say that this is indeed bullet based and not burst based.

The first link offers no proof whatsoever, although I did look around before posting to see what other people have researched, I found that every single test used bonus status chance, instead of simply adding statuses to increase variety of procs.

After I posted I did test for quite a while, though certainly nothing too scientific or certain.  I counted on an unmodded Sybaris P, Burston P, and Ballistica P. 

The Burston procced the least often, as expected, but I continued to see the same results on the other two, where I'd often go 10+ BURSTS with all shots hitting a stationary target, without a single proc. Of course unless it's 100% nothing is certain, but It happened consistently between procs that I'd see an incredibly long time between procs

Hi @Stoi84! Is there any chance you could add Zaw weapons into the website/app? I've got a spreadsheet from reddit which contains all the stats for each component in the "Zaw family". Maybe you can use the data to create an entirely different section where the user could choose their parts and craft their Zaw and then apply mods to it to see all the juicy stat calculations???

Here's the link to the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oCoeJnIi1LfSZoXhRdVSP1_hTlgnt0Zdb0MsvB-zvhU/edit#gid=624943732

Nechroing but adding a vote to OP's statement, if relevant.

I think that Stoi could only use English as the web's main language and ask for user contribution for translation. Then put localized versions of the web as they send new translations.

I don't know if the second one is too much work, but it's just a suggestion.

Translations are a bit abandoned. There used to be someone doing the Russian one and I was doing the French one, but I no, longer play for years now, so the French one is completely outdated, and the Russian one is now following the same direction. Translations, even not done by me, even not done anyway, are extra work for me in all the cases. I've already thought about dropping the support, but guess what, that's also a lot of work. So the best solution, for now, is to live with outdated translations until I have more time to think about a proper solution.

Great website!

A few bug reports:

• Venomous Rise isn't properly marked as a pvp mod and shows up in search results even when pvp is unchecked.
  • Venomous Rise, Rime Vault, Voltaic Lance, and Searing Leap all show outdated/incorrect descriptions. The current versions of these mods are cosmetic-only. 
  • Mods with toxin damage display it as "poison" instead, so searching for "toxin" gets 0 results. 

4 hours ago, BAD_AT_VIDEOGAMES said:

A few bug reports:

• Mods with toxin damage display it as "poison" instead, so searching for "toxin" gets 0 results. 

Same with all other basic elements except Electricity:

• Heat is displayed as "Fire"
  • Cold is displayed as "Freeze"

The only exceptions I found are the Primed mods (Primed Cryo Rounds and Primed Heated Charge), which correctly display "Heat" and "Cold".

Edited by Mattoropael

The old mods still have the old description, yes. I think it should not be too hard to update everything at once, I'll have a look at this with the next update. It was on the to-do list, but the last update was big and I was sick so I stopped once the new stuff was added.

Can't save Kunai builds.

There are no public builds of Kunai; I tried making one with a riven i recently got and tried saving it as private and it just says:

" Save impossible. Check the errors.

• Identical build already exists."

.-. fix pls~

First of all, great webtool, thank you for your effort :)

Any ETA when the new set mods will work properly (Gladiator for example)?

Amount of pellets for shotguns per shot would be a great addition, together with showing status% per pellet.

This tool is awesome by the way, helped me come up with a Pyrana build that's 2x dps of Tigris Prime lol

0/
Just a small note: Warframe Builder treats Peacemaker's FOV as linear while it isn't, and it's also unclear what effectively means. For some reason the Wiki reported that it was "minimum FOV" for a long time, but there's no proof of that, it's not even clear if it is an angle or a distance (it can be a radius / diameter ).

In the spoiler I've linked my thread where I ask the exact formula, unluckily I still don't have an answer.

Spoiler

something doesn't seem right with Slide Crit Chance that Rivens add - my guess is the entry it creates is so long that you can't hit the checkbox? or perhaps it just doesn't work entirely.
ala, on or off, a Riven with Slide Crit Chance doesn't change the actual Crit Chance.

Spoiler

7nYKUxt.png

TPIktw8.png

Il y a 22 heures, Synikal a dit :

I know you said the Lenz cold damge issue isn't easy to fix, but any idea if you'll ever be able to get around to it? Thanks

No idea.

Il y a 1 heure, taiiat a dit :

something doesn't seem right with Slide Crit Chance that Rivens add - my guess is the entry it creates is so long that you can't hit the checkbox? or perhaps it just doesn't work entirely.
ala, on or off, a Riven with Slide Crit Chance doesn't change the actual Crit Chance.

Révéler le contenu masqué

7nYKUxt.png

TPIktw8.png

Yes, it doesn't change the value. The way Riven mods are implemented on WB (understand that it is a rough system just made to work, no more) make every single bonus that is a bit special an extra amount of work to make it work properly.

Le 11/11/2017 à 16:15, Sixense a dit :

Any ETA when the new set mods will work properly (Gladiator for example)?

Nop, no idea when I'll work on this.

Edited by Stoi84

• 2 weeks later...

Hey again Stoi, long time no see! There have been a couple of additions with Operation Plague Star that are not currently available in the builder. As I remember, you like me to give you exact links to all the new content, so here you go:

HUNTER SET: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Hunter_Munitions The rest of the Hunter set can be seen below, listed in the Set Mods table at the bottom of the page.

PRIMED FEVER STRIKE: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Primed_Fever_Strike 

Thanks for your time and your contribution to the community, even though it doesn't seem like you play much anymore, it's very kind of you to keep it updated so well. :) 

If you want help keeping track of changes that need to be made and being kept up to date on new relevant content and letting the community know that you're working on stuff, or if there's any other way I can help with WF builder, let me know! 

Edited by Glyphicall