Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Adding Maiming Strikes enables the Combat State radio button, but if you add a riven with +slide cc then remove Maiming Strike the radio is hidden.
It also only shows the +crit on slide percent from the riven, not maiming + slide from riven.
Tested on Scoliac w/ a riven entered with 159% slide cc.

The damage bonus from channeling and the combo counter stack additively with each other. The current calculation on warframe-builder has these stacking multiplicatively.

Examples (while channeling ofc) how it is in-game:

no mods, 2x combo counter -> 0.5 bonus through channeling, 1 bonus through combo:
x * (1 + 0.5 + 1) = x * 2.5
(and not x * 1.5 * 2 = x * 3)

Killing Blow, 2x combo counter -> 1.1 bonus through channeling, 1 bonus through combo:
x * (1 + 1.1 + 1) = x * 3.1
(and not x * 2.1 * 2 = x * 4.2)

Killing Blow, 2.5x combo counter -> 1.1 bonus through channeling, 1 bonus through combo:
x * (1 + 1.1 + 1.5) = x * 3.6
(and not x * 2.1 * 2.5 = x * 5.25)

On Pandero secondary fire shows ~double the status probability, even though there is no change in status chance between the primary and secondary fire.

I'm sure this has been reported before, but slide crit on rivens isn't taken into account on the damage numbers, even though it does show up on "slide crit chance". Maiming strike ont the other hand does affect the dmg, but does not show up on the "slide crit chance" parameter. 

Bug report: Warframe Builder doesn't take into account that dual elemental riven mods apply their statuses to weapons in the opposite order they're listed as on the riven. 

https://puu.sh/yUxTf/f3deb134be.png vs https://puu.sh/yUxWI/aba593f6d4.png

I know the workaround would be to simply flip the ordering of the statuses on wfb, but this may be confusing to some people. 

Sorry if this has been brought up before. Thanks!

Hey Stoi, thanks for the site, use it all the time!

Bug report: The Vectis Prime damage stats on the site don't match up with the in-game and wiki stats. The site has it with 162.5 impact, 182.875 puncture, and 60.875 slash, but the stats appear to be 130 impact, 146.3 puncture, and 48.7 slash. 

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Vectis_Prime

Thanks again for keeping the site so up to date! You da man :)

Il y a 10 heures, Shamgard a dit :

Hey Stoi, thanks for the site, use it all the time!

Bug report: The Vectis Prime damage stats on the site don't match up with the in-game and wiki stats. The site has it with 162.5 impact, 182.875 puncture, and 60.875 slash, but the stats appear to be 130 impact, 146.3 puncture, and 48.7 slash. 

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Vectis_Prime

Thanks again for keeping the site so up to date! You da man :)

This is because, by default, Warframe Builder uses the average damage the critical value bring into the calculation. If you uncheck the box next to the critical values, you'll have the numbers without.

Le 02/01/2018 à 21:07, Raf42 a dit :

Bug report: build shown that has wrong type of mods in it:

http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Fluctus/t_30_22233020_429-2-5-431-1-5-432-4-5-433-6-3-434-3-5-437-5-5-438-0-5-847-7-5_438-6-431-6-429-8-434-5-432-5-437-9-433-4-847-9/en/2-0-66/148504/0

Arch-gun build that has Vigilante Armaments in it, which is regular primary only.

So the idea is that Arch-guns are not primary weapons, right?

Le 26/12/2017 à 13:15, VeryTough a dit :

bug : paracyst values seem wrong

Burst type weapons require a video to be fixed. I then input the delay between each burst, then the delay between each bullet in each burst, and Warframe Builder calculates a RoF based on this.

The video should be recorded at 60 fps with a fire macro to ensure that each burst is fired at the maximum possible rate and either sent to me or analyzed and the resulting values sent to me.

Le 28/12/2017 à 08:44, Leilynn a dit :

Bug Report | Sybaris Status Chance | Website value: 43.750% | Actual Value: 25%

I suppose you mean Sybaris Prime? What Warframe Builder displays is not the status chance, it's the status probability. It's the probability that at least one proc is triggered. There are two bullets fired for each shot, each having a 25% status chance, resulting in a 43.75% probability of having at least one proc. That is also true when you use multishot mods. The values changes from status to status probability.

Le 21/12/2017 à 16:34, WeirdFM a dit :

On Pandero secondary fire shows ~double the status probability, even though there is no change in status chance between the primary and secondary fire.

Likely the same reason as above.

Edited by Stoi84

-Fixed the stats for the Cassowar.
-Added the following items: Mirage Prime, Kogake Prime, Akbolto Prime, Corinth, Gunsen, Slicing Feathers, Quartakk, Stubba.
-Fixed more cases for the Lenz, for up to 3 elemental mods. In order to totally fix this gun for up to 4 elemental mods, I'll need each wrong value to be reported with the setup of the elemental mods and the expected target values.
-Fixed the Riven mod picture not displayed for melee weapons.
-Fixed the elements not being correctly parsed from last to first for the elemental combinations of Riven mods for melee and sentinel weapons.
-Added the missing picture for the mod Spring-Loaded Blade.
-Mods tagged for primary weapons can no longer be equipped on Archguns (Vigilante set).
-Added a radio button to select the slide state for the effect +Crit on slide attack for the melee Riven mod.
-Fixed the way the channeling damage works with the combo counter.

That was a good amount of changes in a file that is absolutely not organized nor optimized. Expect problems!

• Like 1

There's definitely something wonky with how warframe builder handles +slide crit rivens. With Scoliac @ 1x combo counter adding a +150 slide crit riven bumps the sustained damage from 2840 to 3000. Crit chance goes from 252 to 272% (this is with blood rush and maiming strike in the build). At every other combo counter the results are similarly underwhelming. Playing around with the combat state button doesn't help.

I also got one result where the damage sky-rocketed after adding the riven, but could not replicate it afterwards.

Thanks a lot for the site by the way! It has helped me with formas and riven decisions an incredible amount.

Edited by WeirdFM