Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Il y a 20 heures, Lacanian a dit :

Thank you for all your work on Warframe Builder and for the new updates. It's been an essential tool for me all these years!

One suggestion: Could you add Sustained DPS and Burst DPS as columns we could sort weapons by in the "Search Builds" window? There could be similar columns for power strength/range/duration/health/etc for warframes. These values are already being calculated (and I assume stored) on the site. As far as I can tell, it would just be a matter of adding them to the Search Builds window.

Unfortunately, this is a bit more complicated than this. Everything is calculated client-side, and some values are calculated based on values displayed on the document, which is, I have to admit, bad coding practices, but it's how it works at the moment. Having more values displayed in the search tab would require either a new server-side code or a new client-side code and in both cases, I don't have the time right now. Only the list of the mods is stored in the database, the rest is calculated after.

Il y a 10 heures, TheBlackShawarma a dit :

How many days have passed? Why do all builds still have 0 score? Can not evaluate or do not want to? Then why destroy what worked so well and showed really good builds in the top? Was it boring and wanted to break something for fun? Everything points to this.

No one forces you to use Warframe-Builder if you are not happy with the changes. I explained why the changes had to happen and why the popularity was not a relevant value. You want to keep having faith in a system that no longer exists? Your choice, I don't care. You don't want to understand why the changes had to happen? Your choice, I don't care. But making false statements about things you don't know anything about is not tolerable, especially when you're putting in doubt my will to make Warframe-Builder a good tool. I've been working on this for 4 years and I put a lot of efforts recently so that Warframe-Builder can stay pretty much the same, regarding all the new constraints introduced with the new EU law. Based on all of this, there are things I don't want to read or hear, I do not owe you anything, I have absolutely no reason to keep hearing your false and stupid accusations nor your sarcasm. You are now ignored, congratulations.

• Like 1

Thank you for your work this application help me plan my build and efficiency forma usage,

I found bug in Burstron and Burstron prime look like it show incorrect damage and some status.

Bustron

- Impact 30/ Puncture 30/ Slash 30

Bustron Prime 

- Impact 32.4/ Puncture 32.4/ Slash 43.2

I'll have a look later just in case, but please note that the damage displayed is for the whole burst (3 bullets) and that the status chance that is displayed is the chance that at least one proc occurs for a shot. Also, the crit values are, by default, used in the formula and increase the damage as well.

On 2018-05-30 at 7:52 AM, Stoi84 said:

Popularity was never a way to rate a build. It was just a number to show which builds were the most visited, completely unattached to the quality of the build. And the more popularity a build had, the more visited it was. It was an endless loop where the most popular builds would stay popular, no matter how good they were. So there's nothing to return, there's something to add, and this is what I did.

5 hours ago, Stoi84 said:

Based on all of this, there are things I don't want to read or hear, I do not owe you anything, I have absolutely no reason to keep hearing your false and stupid accusations nor your sarcasm. You are now ignored, congratulations.

Awh boo hoo, you can't handle someone complaining about new changes? Want a few mags to cheer you up? Get over yourself.

So much for your "Professional" position. You've now thrown a portion of own accountability out the window and can't even keep a level head with one person who simply disliked the idea - even if their criticism wasn't very constructive. Congratulations.

Whether they throw in some sarcasm or not should not affect you this much, it would seem you have some issues to sort out personally.

===================================================================================================

On the account of this new "rating" system however, personally I don't get the logic behind "fixing" what isn't already broke or implementing something new entirely only you seem to like while everyone else is at a massive lost.

Personally, I didn't resort to "Popular" builds often, rather I like to make my own builds unique in some way to fit my playstyle. However, this throws a massive obstacle in the way for if I want to ever compare my builds with the "Meta" or get an idea of how to properly mod a frame/weapon I've never used before from scratch.

With this..."improvement" I now have to either wait out people taking the time to rate all the builds, or go through each and every one myself, compare and contrast builds from one-another, find commonalities, pro's, cons, upsides and downfalls of each build if I really want the "perfect" build to improve on my own to suit personal gameplay.

So, while the Popularity system was perhaps never intended to work as a "Rating" system,  it sure helped a lot more for finding flaws in my own builds and comparing them to what the majority of other players seem to agree with for a "Proper / General" build per frame/weapon.

I'm sure I'm not the only one in this forum either who would detest this change.

All other improvements and updates to the site, however, are understood and agreed with.

Edited by Prime-Ares
  • Like 1

Popularity was based on IP addresses. IP addresses are gone. Is it clearer now? I explained this many times already. I'm not changing things just for fun, I'm changing things because they stopped working due to the new constraints I had to work with and due to the way I decided to take with Warframe-Builder (no more personal data of any kind). There are no reasons to complain, cry, or whatever. The system wasn't working anymore because of other needed changes. So yeah, it was broken, despite what you may think. 

You should also take care of your things and let me handle mine, especially if you missed half of what happened. Don't misunderstand me, I'm not being rude when I say this, you should be convinced by the fact that I took the time to answer you so that you can understand what happened. The thing is, the persons who got harsher answers were not first timers in sarcasm and useless presumptuous comments, I know who I'm answering to and what I'm answering to. I made multiple statements, over the last month, about what was going to change, why it was going to change and what I was going to do to keep Warframe-Builder as close as possible to what it was (see below). This is what I did, by respect for all of the users. And in return, I expect the same respect, and I do not laugh with that. And respect starts with not wasting my time and not making false statements I have to reply to in order to clarify the situation. The second step is to speak in a polite way to me, not with half sentences full of sarcasm, nonsense and ignorance. I'm not responsible if someone is not able to read and ask questions if he does not understand something. I always took the time to answer everyone who was a minimum respectful. If the only alternative is being stupid and jumping on the guy who dedicates its own free time to keep the tool online and updated, then yeah, I'll gladly throw a portion of my own accountability out the window to say what I have to say. In the meantime, I could simply have let down Warframe-Builder, but it's still online.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/163393-warframe-builder/?do=findComment&comment=9723032

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/163393-warframe-builder/?do=findComment&comment=9732078

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/163393-warframe-builder/?do=findComment&comment=9743418

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/163393-warframe-builder/?do=findComment&comment=9744651

On a side note. I've worked on Warframe-Builder for more than  4 years... Do you really think I would change something just to bother people? Working just to hear the community complain? Wake up guys, if I didn't abandon Warframe-Builder despite the fact that I stopped playing to Warframe many years ago, I'll not sabotage my own work. This is just unbelievable that this does not come to some people's mind, and it's even more unbelievable that the first thing that comes to some people's mind is a voluntary change going against the will of the community. Fortunately, those users are a minority and I hope for anyone who will read this that you are not part of this minority.

Edit: By the way, this will be my last comment about this. Everything has been said, everyone is free to use common sense to understand the whole story that led to these changes. There are no reasons to look back anymore, everything that was done had to be done, now the future is going back to updates.

Edited by Stoi84

I'd like to chime in with my feedback.

I'm someone who's been using Warframe Builder for years. I've found it so incredibly useful. It's been an essential part of my Warframe experience, and I've used it basically every day. The main thing I used it for was finding popular builds, to help me get my bearings and figure things out when modding a new frame or weapon. I always loved looking at the top builds, seeing what they have in common or what they do differently, and reading their descriptions. It helps me get an understanding of what I should be doing, and then I can either copy a build or put my own one together with that newly gained knowledge.

Unfortunately, around a month ago, Warframe Builder lost its build popularity feature. For me, Warframe Builder died that day, and it has been dead ever since. It went from an absolutely essential, number one, major tool that I used every day, to one that's just... almost completely useless... I don't mean to cause any offense or insult you. I understand that you've put a lot of work into this tool, and it has benefited me for a long time. But since I used it primarily for finding popular builds rather than just making new builds from scratch, it simply became no longer fit for that purpose. Sure, being able to put builds together from scratch still gives it some use, particularly for comparing riven mods, but it lost almost all of its value and only retained roughly 5% of what it once was.

This made me so very disappointed. I hoped it was just temporary. I checked back every day, watching this thread, checking Reddit and other places for comments. I hoped that "any day now" the functionality would be restored. I held off from working on new frames and weapons because I didn't know where to even start with modding them. Without Warframe Builder, I was shut out and left in the dark. I wanted to keep playing in the way that I'd been playing, so I waited for the functionality to be restored. And waited. And waited. And waited...

Now the functionality has been supposedly restored, but it isn't working. Nobody's using it. I'm not using it myself, so I suppose I'm partly to blame for that myself, but I really disagree with the way this new system has been put together.

• Requiring an account is an enormous roadblock that puts people off. I've never had an account with Warframe Builder and don't want to have to sign up. I'm sure most other people don't want that as well. It's always been a very convenient, easy to use tool, that people could just use without going through that trouble. That was the beauty of it. Now that's gone.
  • An account can only "like" up to 25 builds? Is that in total? That seems extremely low, considering how many different frames and weapons there are. At the very least, I think everyone should be able to "like" at least one build for each piece of equipment, but preferably more than one.
  • The "likes" only last for 30 days!? That seems extremely short, especially considering how people are far less likely to make use of this new system in the first place. A year seems more appropriate to me, to be honest... If the issue is handling frame reworks, then perhaps "likes" could just expire 30 days after a rework is made or something.

I understand that you seem to be sick of these comments, and you appear to feel insulted or put down by them. I'm sorry about that. I certainly appreciate all your hard work on this (formerly) amazing tool. But please understand that you're getting this feedback for a reason. The popularity of builds was the most important part of this tool for most people, and the new system is just not working.

I know you made the changes because of the GDPR thing, and because you personally felt like it wasn't working well for rating builds. I think most people found it perfectly acceptable though (I know I did), and definitely far better than this new system. As for the GDPR thing, I don't know the full details about it so maybe this isn't possible, but I do very much wonder: Couldn't you have simply kept the exact same system, but stored hashes of the IP addresses instead of the IP addresses themselves? Wouldn't that mean that you are no longer storing personal information? Couldn't that be the perfect solution for everyone?

As it stands, I'm just feeling so disappointed with this and my Warframe experience has been greatly diminished since that dark day. It's to the point where I'm starting to think about making my own build/modding website with a popularity feature similar to what we had before. But I don't have a lot of time to spare on a project like that myself, and even if I did there'd be all the trouble with getting people moving their builds over to it to have sufficient activity levels on the site in the first place. Warframe Builder is well known already and has people using it, so it would be a lot easier if it could be fixed rather than a competing tool being made...

I hope this situation will improve soon.

I'm not sick of comments about the changes, I'm sick of people who can't read what I explain and who keep complaining about things they don't understand anything about, inevitably leading to intolerable behavior. I absolutely do not feel insulted by courteous talk, no matter the subject, but it seems like it's an art that is disappearing, along with common sense and respect. Feedback and talk are always welcome with those willing to do so.

I already, myself, thought about a few things to change with the current "like" system, which are close to some things you mentioned. I cannot say it's used as expected, I'm the first in line to see it. Everything, at first, was thought for a system actively used, which is definitely not the case. So yeah, with a system that is pretty much not used, things can seem strange. I'm not responsible of this, but I can certainly do something to try to encourage more people to use it. Because this is an active system, no matter what I'll try in the next days, this will take some time to see results, positive or negative. Patience and participation are keys here.

The first thing will probably be an announcement on the website itself about this new system. It's more than probable that a good amount of members do not read these forums, or at least, this topic, especially when I write walls of text. This will be followed by, of course, a longer delay before the votes get removed. I'm not sure how long, but a bigger pool of votes must exist before the first are deleted, that's for sure. The limit of builds an account can like will be changed in time, depending on the results from the two previous points. Also note that now, registering an account does not require any personal data, is taking only ten seconds and you can stay logged in. In other words, after these ten seconds, you'll have to log in once, and you're good for a long time. You'll never receive emails or fear a data breach, there's nothing to lose. This does not look like an insurmountable thing for anyone who wants to contribute and/or save builds. I definitely agree that the system needs more incentive, but not willing to use it just because of the registration looks like an excuse to me. There's something we say in my language, not sure if it's meaningful in English. When you want, you can. There are 1700+ accounts right now, and I can affirm that these 1700 accounts logged in at least once in the past 30 days (I cannot say since the 25 May, it's just to say that they are active accounts), because they are the accounts that were converted and created after the changes. If each account had voted for 1 build only, the system would have been working. That's why, before drawing too many conclusions, I think it could be a good idea to give it, and give me, a little more time. I understand your concern, truly, Warframe-Builder was created for that very reason. Leading the users to the best builds. And with that big transition, things are a little bit complicated. But as I stated above in previous answers, I didn't let Warframe-Builder down in 4 years and I won't start now. This will take some time, more than expected, but everyone can contribute to this situation to make it change faster, me the first, you and every other user the second. If everyone keeps this in mind, things will slowly but surely evolve in the good direction. You don't build a community website with no help. If 30 users, 1.75% of the accounts, decided to take this in hands to restore the best builds, that would have been 750 votes. We are not far, really, for something that works. It just needs motivation and participation (and incentive, but trust me, I'll work on this).

About the GDPR. The new EU regulation imposes that we ask the consent of any user we want to track. That was just not possible with a system that was logging all the IP addresses, passively. That's pretty much the same as tracking cookies from an Analytic Tool. That's also why I completely removed Google Analytics, to not bother me and every user with a message asking to set preferences. Also, the definition of a personal data is so large that anything that can allow identifying someone even with additional information is still a personal data. This is called pseudonymization, this still falls under the new EU regulation, but under different terms. But what does not change is all the resources you have to put in place to be able to prove that everything is secured as expected and that for each user you asked the consent, you can show an entry that proves this, even if the risk is close to 0, I cannot afford to take it. Moreover, if I ask the consent to store personal data, I must also add the possibility for each user to retrieve this data and/or delete this data. That was already the case for the later point, all the addresses were deleted each day, but that's too much work for the first, and I was not even certain what to do for a case like this one. That's just too much for an individual, and not only. Many services, games and websites closed or restricted their access because of this new regulation. You can easily find a plethora of examples just by asking Google about this.

Edit: I took the time to work on the incentive now instead of tomorrow so that we can see if it helps as soon as possible.

• A message is displayed the first time you visit a build as a non-registered user to let you know what having an account could allow you to do.
  • A message is displayed the first time you visit a saved build as a registered user to let you know about the "like" function.
  • A message is displayed at the top of the app to encourage everyone who has an account to vote on the builds.
  • Each user can now like up to 50 builds, up from 25.
  • Likes deplete after 90 days, up from 30. This value is subject to change.
Edited by Stoi84

On 2018-06-02 at 9:05 AM, Stoi84 said:

Unfortunately, this is a bit more complicated than this. Everything is calculated client-side, and some values are calculated based on values displayed on the document, which is, I have to admit, bad coding practices, but it's how it works at the moment. Having more values displayed in the search tab would require either a new server-side code or a new client-side code and in both cases, I don't have the time right now. Only the list of the mods is stored in the database, the rest is calculated after.

Ah, I understand. Thank you for the explanation and for all your work on Warframe Builder. It is really appreciated 🙂

The amount of votes (likes) has doubled in 36 hours (73 in the first 9 days after the update, 74 more in 36 hours) and the number of created accounts exploded too (+270). Thanks to everyone for participating in the effort of promoting the best builds, everyone who uses the app will benefit from this, but do not relax your efforts, this is only the beginning.

Thanks for your work on this. I am starting to see some liked builds. I think the displayed notices about signing up and liking builds has helped (although I do think they're a bit "wall of text"-ish, and maybe people might skip over them because of that). I'll try to be patient. Hopefully this will work.

I do have some other feedback (some unrelated):

• The "Like?" and "Bookmark?" buttons are only clickable on the icons and not the text labels. I feel like this makes them harder to click naturally, and is less intuitive.
  • I'm sure you must have heard this before at some point, but is there any reason why mods start off unranked instead of maxed out? Almost all of the time people use maxed mods in their builds, except in special circumstances (e.g. Fleeting Expertise). Every time I want to put together a build, I have to click on "Mods Max Rank" to max them out first, and this is quite slow in my browser, taking several seconds to complete. It would be nicer if they just started off maxed.
  • Is there any way that the "Search builds" table could display information about the build's text description? For example, the number of characters or words. I find that the best builds often have lengthy descriptions, where their authors have taken the time to explain their reasoning, provide different options, etc. There's no way to find these builds without manually looking through different ones though, as the search results do not display this information. Many builds have no description at all.

Hey Stoi, site's looking great. Can I point out though that the Lenz is still having issues consistently calculating damage with elementals. If there's nothing that can be done, I understand, but if you can maybe separate the damage instances, that would be a temporary solution that would fix the damage calculations.

Yeah, the Lenz is an endless problem. Each time I go back to this gun it takes several minutes to understand what I did before and each time I fix something, it breaks another. I'll for sure work again on this one in the future.

I'll try to have a look at this. New builds are created every day so it's not a global issue. From what I can see the export link seems incomplete or corrupted.

Edit: I think this is an issue when you export your build before saving it. It exports the Riven data in the URL and this is part of the problem. I'll work on a fix.

Edit2: I fixed some issues that were maybe related to your problems. I still need to edit some things in the database, but maybe some of your problems will get fixed with this update.

Edit3: I made a big query on the database to fix the links to the builds that were affected by the previous issue. Let me know if you experience links not working or not redirecting to the expected build, for any build you visit.

Edited by Stoi84

On 2018-06-08 at 9:01 PM, Stoi84 said:

Yeah, the Lenz is an endless problem. Each time I go back to this gun it takes several minutes to understand what I did before and each time I fix something, it breaks another. I'll for sure work again on this one in the future.

I can definitely understand that. The formula for the lenz isn't exactly simple. Perhaps separating the instances almost like firing modes would be a quick temporary fix to the problem. It's not like anybody actually builds for the cold proc instance lol. As long as we can get an accurate read on the explosion, I would not mind doing my own addition of the 3 instances manually.

-Updated Necros' abilities.
-Updated the armor for both versions of Saryn. Abilities will be updated at a later time, I only have the wiki (thanks to those who work on it by the way) as a reference and it's not completely updated yet.
-The text can now be clicked to 'like' or 'bookmark' a build, not only the icon.
-Added a new column in the 'search builds' window giving you information about the description of the builds. The description can be tagged as 'short' (under 200 chars), medium - (201 to 500 chars), medium + (501 to 800 chars) and long (more than 800 chars). This should help you to find the builds where the users put the most work into. These values are open to discussion.

There are now about 450 votes on the builds, the database is starting to mean something. It's still not enough, but that's on a good way. Good job, but keep working on this guys.

Concerning the Lenz. It seems like the values are good for up to 3 elemental mods. They are off with 4 elemental mods since I didn't work on this case yet. I looked at the screenshots that were provided to me a while ago, and the values seem good up to 3 elemental mods. It's possible that some cases are not covered, especially with other damage mods, but what I checked from here https://forums.warframe.com/topic/163393-warframe-builder/?do=findComment&comment=9249831 was good. Now, in order to fully fix the Lenz...

• If you find an error with 3 or fewer elements, please provide a screenshot of the arsenal with the equipped mods and the expected value clearly visible so that I can understand if a combination of 3 elements isn't working, or if certain other mods are causing an issue.
  • I'll need various screenshots of the arsenal of the Lenz equipped with 4 different elements to start working on this case.

15 hours ago, Stoi84 said:

-Updated Necros' abilities.
-Updated the armor for both versions of Saryn. Abilities will be updated at a later time, I only have the wiki (thanks to those who work on it by the way) as a reference and it's not completely updated yet.
-The text can now be clicked to 'like' or 'bookmark' a build, not only the icon.
-Added a new column in the 'search builds' window giving you information about the description of the builds. The description can be tagged as 'short' (under 200 chars), medium - (201 to 500 chars), medium + (501 to 800 chars) and long (more than 800 chars). This should help you to find the builds where the users put the most work into. These values are open to discussion.

There are now about 450 votes on the builds, the database is starting to mean something. It's still not enough, but that's on a good way. Good job, but keep working on this guys.

Concerning the Lenz. It seems like the values are good for up to 3 elemental mods. They are off with 4 elemental mods since I didn't work on this case yet. I looked at the screenshots that were provided to me a while ago, and the values seem good up to 3 elemental mods. It's possible that some cases are not covered, especially with other damage mods, but what I checked from here https://forums.warframe.com/topic/163393-warframe-builder/?do=findComment&comment=9249831 was good. Now, in order to fully fix the Lenz...

• If you find an error with 3 or fewer elements, please provide a screenshot of the arsenal with the equipped mods and the expected value clearly visible so that I can understand if a combination of 3 elements isn't working, or if certain other mods are causing an issue.
  • I'll need various screenshots of the arsenal of the Lenz equipped with 4 different elements to start working on this case.

About Lenz, from what I see, there are many things are causing issues. I'll send you screenshots of my findings here.

https://imgur.com/gallery/sch2SZp

Check it out. I give a small description for each picture. Let me know if this helps.Screenshots taken June 14th 2018

Could you send me screenshots of the in-game arsenal with only Serration equipped, and then serration with some elemental mods? Thanks.

Edit: I just released a little update for the Lenz, supposed to improve the results when using both elemental mods and damage mods. The values may slightly differ from the in-game arsenal. For some reasons, the game rounds the values at some point in the math.

Edited by Stoi84

@Stoi84

Thanks for your work on the site, warframe-builder continues to be a critical part of my Warframe enjoyment.

Reading the last couple weeks of thread replies I can see that this is a touchy subject, but I'm hoping you won't mind if I ask a couple of questions about the intent of the vote decay / limited like system? As I understand GDPR (and I'm a fairly experienced full-stack engineer working for a major adtech / display-marketing firm with many clients in EU), the vote data should be completely safe from GDPR regulation since there's no reason to track it relative to the individual user who submitted it originally. So I'm not sure I understand the necessity of the vote decay / limit system relative to GDPR constraints? Is the decay/limit specifically designed to satisfy GDPR requirements, or is it a separate initiative to create a more active / 'live' rating system?

To me, it feels like the new system is unnecessarily constraining user participation and long term data value - it's hard to feel like investing in a system where you know your vote will be trashed in <x> days, and limiting votes also reduces participation in the system. If the vote data is not being tracked to the user who originally submitted it (and there's no reason to do so if you're not trying to track/limit their votes), then why not let everyone vote as much as they want and leave the vote data in place forever? If the concern is that some builds will become outdated but still remain highly rated, I think a simple filter like 'All Time' vs 'Last 30 Days' would solve that problem the same way that it's applied to many other online rating systems currently.

Again, I hope these questions don't come across as complaining / insulting, I really appreciate your work on the site and I know from personal experience how much of a nightmare GDPR has been causing for web devs. If you ever need help with maintenance or adding new features, feel free to send me a PM and I'd be happy to contribute if possible. 

Edited by renzollama

The deletion of the votes has actually nothing to do with the new EU regulation, it's an idea to ensure that the older builds lose their rating over the time so that newer and up to date builds can reach the top if they deserve it. If a build gets 50 votes and then become completely obsolete due to an update, an automatic decay of the score is pretty much the only solution to slowly make it disappear. I don't think most of the users who voted will take the time to remove their vote, and that would be too much to ask for this. I'm still unsure of how long the votes should last, I have increased the time limit to 90 days, but this is still under testing. The popularity worked kinda like this by the way. Each day, there was a planned task to divide the popularity by two. The idea is that the good builds will regain what they lose while the obsolete builds won't.

At the moment I'm writing these lines, the limit of votes is 50 per account, and the numbers from the database are one user at 25 votes, one at 20, three between 10 and 20, and the rest under 10, for a total of 512 votes. I decided to put a limit to give a value to each vote, to let everyone understand that they can't vote for everything and that only the best builds should deserve a vote. If you were able to vote on pretty much each build, the value of the votes would be lesser. I don't know if this has the expected effect right now, I don't know if this will work, but since there's no user who reached the max amount of votes yet, there's no need to hurry to take a decision about this. This number is also still under testing and could change based on feedback and on the stats I'm able to gather from the database.

Hey Stoi, long time no see, here is a list of missing items from the update:

Excalibur Umbra: https://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Excalibur/Umbra

Skiajati: https://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Skiajati

Umbral Intensify: https://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Umbral_Intensify

Umbral Fiber: https://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Umbral_Fiber

Umbral Vitality: https://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Umbral_Vitality

Sacrificial Pressure: https://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Sacrificial_Pressure

Sacrificial Steel: https://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Sacrificial_Steel

These items all come with a new polarity type, Umbra. This type cannot be placed onto any other equipment than Umbra and Skiajati; they are innate to these frames (3 on Excalibur Umbra corresponding to its Umbra frame mods, and 2 on Skiajati corresponding to its Umbra melee mods). Formas are incapable of creating this polarity.

• Like 1