Warframe Builder

Stoi84

I can reproduce this, the problem comes from the mods from other sets. I'll try to look into this soon, I maybe have an idea of how to fix this.

Edit: Should be fixed now, let me know if it's better.

Edited by Stoi84

That corrected the issue with the build Stoi, thanks! Even made sure re-saving it didn't cause it to become corrupted again.

Also, would it be possible to get an indication of when the build was last modified alongside the creation date? Help prevent the need of the "(UPDATED __/__/__)" in titles I do myself as well as see in other saved builds.

And a counter on the account page with total number of builds saved? I'm genuinely curious to know how many I have saved and I'd rather not sit there and count each one, especially if I go and make more on there.

When I'm making a build, I sometimes want to link to a build created by somebody else. For example, I might be creating a build for a certain frame, and want to link it to somebody else's sentinel build. However, it seems like Warframe Builder only lets me link to my own builds. This is a pain, as sometimes somebody else's build is perfect already. Am I missing something, or is this just not possible? It means that I have to create my own build which is just a duplicate of the other person's, and which then competes for likes against it. I suppose the downside of linking to somebody else's build is that they could change it whenever they want. Was that the thinking behind this?

Il y a 10 heures, Kalbintion a dit :

That corrected the issue with the build Stoi, thanks! Even made sure re-saving it didn't cause it to become corrupted again.

Also, would it be possible to get an indication of when the build was last modified alongside the creation date? Help prevent the need of the "(UPDATED __/__/__)" in titles I do myself as well as see in other saved builds.

And a counter on the account page with total number of builds saved? I'm genuinely curious to know how many I have saved and I'd rather not sit there and count each one, especially if I go and make more on there.

The date of the last edit is already stored in the database, so yeah, that's a possibility. I'll think about this.

Il y a 3 heures, SteveCutler a dit :

When I'm making a build, I sometimes want to link to a build created by somebody else. For example, I might be creating a build for a certain frame, and want to link it to somebody else's sentinel build. However, it seems like Warframe Builder only lets me link to my own builds. This is a pain, as sometimes somebody else's build is perfect already. Am I missing something, or is this just not possible? It means that I have to create my own build which is just a duplicate of the other person's, and which then competes for likes against it. I suppose the downside of linking to somebody else's build is that they could change it whenever they want. Was that the thinking behind this?

Yeah, you can only link your own builds. The reason is exactly what you think, that you have no control over the builds of the others and if a build is edited or deleted and if that this changes the way yours is working, you may not know about it for a while. The best solution when you want to link builds is indeed to duplicate existing builds if needed. While the mods may be the same, a group of multiple builds has more value or a different value than just a single build, so that's just the same mods, but with something more. In the end, in the case of duplicate mods setup, the builds with the better description and more good linked builds will probably get more votes because they'll get more clicks due to a larger number of links linking to them, or at least, I hope that'll be the case.

• Like 2

Hoi Stoi,

Mags Polarize got few changes: Travel speed changed from 7,5 to 5,9 m/s an Inner radius affecs the travel distance. Do not know how hard it will be to implement it into Builder, so i make a Vid for little help:

Forgot to thank you for all your hard work thru years.

• Like 1

Amazing tool, however after using it for a  while I got stuck in something, It's there a way to show total power duration, strenght and stuff in Warframe builds in the Details section? I just see the modded stats.

Le 25/06/2018 à 22:18, Oultrox a dit :

Amazing tool, however after using it for a  while I got stuck in something, It's there a way to show total power duration, strenght and stuff in Warframe builds in the Details section? I just see the modded stats.

Well, if you see +150% power duration on the left side, under the Warframe's stats, in the details tab, that's the total power duration. It's +150% for a total of 250%, including the base 100%. That's just another way to display it. Or maybe you were speaking about something else?

It's just another way of showing it. -66% range is the same as 34% range. +39% duration is the same as 139% duration. The base is always 100%, so if you have + or - then it's working on that base of 100%.

That said, I wouldn't mind if this were changed. The in-game display shows it the way you're expecting, and I think consistency with that could be a good thing.

While we're on the subject, Warframe Builder also seems to display those stats in a seemingly random order. I think it just depends on what stat you change on the build first. It would be nice if it displayed them in a consistent order (again, matching the in-game display). I often have multiple builds open in different tabs, and having them listed in the same order would make comparisons easier.

hace 6 minutos, SteveCutler dijo:

It's just another way of showing it. -66% range is the same as 34% range. +39% duration is the same as 139% duration. The base is always 100%, so if you have + or - then it's working on that base of 100%.

That said, I wouldn't mind if this were changed. The in-game display shows it the way you're expecting, and I think consistency with that could be a good thing.

While we're on the subject, Warframe Builder also seems to display those stats in a seemingly random order. I think it just depends on what stat you change on the build first. It would be nice if it displayed them in a consistent order (again, matching the in-game display). I often have multiple builds open in different tabs, and having them listed in the same order would make comparisons easier.

It's totally true, I know this, but I think it'll would be more intuitive the way it's shown in the game, and the fact he's claiming that the platform is already showing that is what I'm trying to correct. I mean I was confused for like 3 mins at the start (Maybe I forgot some setting?)

Edited by Oultrox

Il y a 8 heures, Oultrox a dit :

Shouldn't be +139.00%?

It's either +39% or 139%, not +139%. The last one would mean that it's +139% over the base value. I'm currently busy with the exalted weapons so you guys will have to live with display inconsistencies because unfortunately, this is not a priority for now.

Speaking of the exalted weapons... In order to verify that my system is working and to speed up the update, I need some screenshots from the arsenal. But only if the arsenal is taking the power strength into account.

If it's the case, I'll need various screenshots from the Valkyr Talons' arsenal with some damage mods and some elemental mods. Let's say 3 screenshots with 1/2/3 different elemental mods and 3 more with the same setup plus Pressure Point. If it's not the case, I would appreciate if someone could do the math from the previously asked screenshots. In the two cases, the power strength used is not important as long as I know how much was used.

I also need to know if the stance equipped by default on the exalted weapons provides more points to equip mods or not.

Thanks.

Edited by Stoi84

Ye

hace 1 hora, Stoi84 dijo:

It's either +39% or 139%, not +139%

Yeah it's easy to confuse, in.game would be like +139% that's what I meant the 139 % that it's the 39% over the base value. Well, hopefully after exalted weapons it could be great  because if you think about it these display inconsistencies are a bit confusing. I have 4 warframes with exalted weapons, will share some screenies after I got this launcher working.

3 hours ago, Stoi84 said:

Speaking of the exalted weapons... In order to verify that my system is working and to speed up the update, I need some screenshots from the arsenal. But only if the arsenal is taking the power strength into account.

If it's the case, I'll need various screenshots from the Valkyr Talons' arsenal with some damage mods and some elemental mods. Let's say 3 screenshots with 1/2/3 different elemental mods and 3 more with the same setup plus Pressure Point. If it's not the case, I would appreciate if someone could do the math from the previously asked screenshots. In the two cases, the power strength used is not important as long as I know how much was used.

I also need to know if the stance equipped by default on the exalted weapons provides more points to equip mods or not.

Power strength is indeed taken into account for calculating an exalted weapon's stats, and the stances equipped onto exalted weapons by default provide no more mod space.

https://imgur.com/a/vTdKuw8

Power strength is at base, 100%. I was unsure of your wording, so I went ahead and took screenshots of one, two, and three elemental mods, then three more with one, two and three elemental mods alongside Pressure Point, just to be sure. 

Thanks, that's exactly what I needed. I'll have a look at this tomorrow, it's already 4am here.

Edit: I could use a few with power strength on Valkyr, thanks.

Edited by Stoi84

I'd like to chime in here and point out that Mesa's Peacemaker calculates damage a bit differently. While Exalted Blade just simply multiplies its final damage by ability strength (e.g. 130% ability strength means 1.3x the Exalted Blade damage), Mesa's Regulators use a different calculation:

Peacemaker has a built-in damage buff, increasing its damage by 100% / 115% / 133% / 150%.

Base Damage × (1 + 1.5 × (1 + Strength Mods) + Damage Mods) × (1 + Elemental Mods) = 50 × (1 + 1.5 × (1 + 0.3) + 2.2) × (1 + 0.9) = 489.25 damage.

The above quote is taken from the wiki. As far as I can tell, the in-game display on Regulators doesn't quite match up with this though.

If I run with no mods at all, Regulators displays 62.5 impact, 31.3 puncture, and 31.3 slash. If I add Intensify to Mesa, then Regulators displays 73.5 impact, 36.8 puncture, and 36.8 slash, which is not 1.3x the original numbers.

This ability seems to be the exception. As far as I know, all the other Exalted weapons simply multiply the damage numbers by ability strength as you'd expect.

@Stoi84 I appreciate your considerate reply regarding the builder/GDPR changes and your ongoing efforts with frequent updates - been getting a lot of use out of the site again lately with more frequent user participation/vote, thanks!

Edited by renzollama

Hi, I noticed last night that my kohmak build seemed to show vastly higher DPS than my very similarly built kohm (which was already curious as my kohm is one of my fastest killing weapons yet shows relatively low DPS numbers). On further investigation and comparison to the respective wiki pages for both weapons, I noticed that the kohm's numbers appear to be based on it's single pellet damage, while the kohmak's are based on the fully spooled damage. Is there any chance we could get a tick box for single pellet/fully spooled DPS on the kohm and kohmak?

Many thanks

Could you please the warframe specific weapons for Ivara/Excaliber/Mesa. Either add their special weapon into their respective category (eg; put Artemis Bow under Primarys) or just add a whole new category of "Special Weapons". Thank you!!

Le 01/07/2018 à 18:30, Galamoth. a dit :

sir can you add  the exalted weapons? exca mesa titania valk etc...

Il y a 20 heures, posbo a dit :

Could you please the warframe specific weapons for Ivara/Excaliber/Mesa. Either add their special weapon into their respective category (eg; put Artemis Bow under Primarys) or just add a whole new category of "Special Weapons". Thank you!!

That's exactly the subject of the talk a few posts above yours guys.

By the way, this is going to take longer than expected, I found that the function to link builds was not working as expected for Archguns, Archmelees and Archwings and the exalted weapons were going to follow the same path. And there's another problem related to the exalted weapons that needs to be solved, still related to the link function.

In the meantime, I still need a few screenshots from the Valkyr Talons with elemental mods and Pressure Point, but this time, with power strength mods on Valkyr. Thanks.

On 2018-07-04 at 5:22 PM, Stoi84 said:

In the meantime, I still need a few screenshots from the Valkyr Talons with elemental mods and Pressure Point, but this time, with power strength mods on Valkyr. Thanks.

How's this? https://imgur.com/a/BqZ4RPQ

Edit: By the way, I've been having an issue for a while. For some reason, the mod capacity remaining doesn't show up most of the time. This seems to happen most often when the remaining capacity is a low number. I think it's something to do with the CSS. I keep having to open up the page inspector to check the "compteur-points-restants" div so that I actually know how much capacity is left.

Edited by SteveCutler

It seems that the Umbral set mods are still a bit buggy. I've encountered multiple issues with them, but can only reliably reproduce one:

1. Go to this build: http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Atlas/t_30_3332013021_4-0-5-5-2-5-55-1-4-411-3-10-481-6-10-615-9-5-779-8-5-782-5-3-873-7-10-875-4-10_4-5-55-5-5-5-411-8-875-16-782-5-481-7-873-16-779-14-615-5_0/en/1-0-39/172783/0
  2. Remove the Path of Statues mod.
  3. Max out Umbral Fiber in the mod selection list.
  4. Place that Umbral Fiber mod in the now empty slot (where Path of Statues was).
  5. Use a Forma on the Umbral Fiber mod slot, and change it to have no polarity.
  6. Right-click on the Transient Fortitude mod to remove it.
  7. Umbral Fiber now displays 30% Armor, and the two other Umbral mods display "+%" for both values (i.e. no numbers at all).

Aside from this issue, I've also seen Umbral Intensify sometimes show 150% ability strength. Sometimes Umbral Vitality shows 45% health, and Umbral Fiber shows 25% armor, despite both being maxed out and in the full set. Furthermore, sometimes Augur Secrets shows a 2/6 set bonus when it's the only Augur mod on the build, but when there are Umbral mods on the build.

Edit: Oh, and after I encounter these glitches, but continue to work on the build anyway, it eventually gets completely glitched to the point where I can no longer drag mods around anymore and have to just refresh and start over.

Edited by SteveCutler