Stoi84

Warframe Builder

6 minutes ago, Stoi84 said:

The values are good. By default, the critical values are used in the math. This is why you see different values. You can disable this by unticking the checkbox next to the critical values.

From the very first post of this topic.

Ah okay, my bad I should have been more clear on that part, I thought it meant the final numbers.  

If the math is correct then I got a riven today that gives me a 81k DPS Lato Vandal, insanity.

Nezha's reaping chakram isn't appearing even if I check PvP mods

Posted (edited)

Does anyone know when Chroma Prime, Gram prime, and Rubic Prime will be added to it? I am wanting to do some testing of mods for my Rubico Prime, and while i can use the normal rubico to get a rough estimate, the actual info is off do to the difference in base stats. Ignore this just found the comment about the cold.

Edited by (XB1)WP ScorpionWind
info found

I'll probably start working on the update Wednesday. If something is missing and is not listed here, now is a good time to let me know.

No idea if this has been posted or even if this is where i should, venomous clip is no longer an 11 cost, it's now a 9 cost. Don't know when it happened but i noticed it on a build and thought it was odd and doubled checked how much it costs ingame.

В 08.10.2018 в 17:07, Stoi84 сказал:

I'll probably start working on the update Wednesday. If something is missing and is not listed here, now is a good time to let me know.

chroma pack pls 🤗

Le 03/10/2018 à 23:20, ZenRl a dit :

@Stoi84 Came across an issue where Vicious Spread wasn't being calculated in the 'Weapon comparator' tool. Base accuracy stayed the same while having a maxed out Vicious spread. I was using the trigris prime when I noticed it.

Accuracy is pretty much a dead stat in Warframe-Builder, it's calculated differently across different weapons and I never bothered to have this work like in-game, it's too much work.

Edited by Stoi84

Here's the update.

• Fixed Sancti Castanas' crit chance
  • Fixed Venomous Clip's cost
  • Fixed Nezha's base health and base shield values
  • Mesa's Waltz is now visible as a PvE mod
  • Added the mod following mods 
    • Primed Charged Shell
    • Reaping Chakra 
    • Accumulating Whipclaw
  • Chromatic Blade is no longer available on Exalted Blade
  • Updated Mag's Polarize skill
  • Added the following weapons
    •  Gram Prime 
    • Rubico Prime
  • Added Chroma Prime

Because of the way the status chance works for the Chromatic Blade mod, it's not planned to add other tabs to the Exalted Blade yet.

Edited by Stoi84
  • Like 1

il y a 33 minutes, Shinokawa a dit :

How do I edit the set bonus for Gladiator set when part of the bonus is based on the frame?

You can't yet. The set bonuses are a lot of work and I don't know when I'll have the time for this.

why i cant access the site of warframe builder? can anyone help me with this problem?

Il y a 5 heures, xDrake_ a dit :

why i cant access the site of warframe builder? can anyone help me with this problem?

Without more information on what happens and what you tried, I don't think I'll be able to help. Even with more information it's not certain, but without for sure it's impossible. It's working fine for me and no one else reported an issue like this, so it's either a very isolated issue, an issue on your end, or a temporary issue that has resolved itself since your message.

On 2018-10-14 at 10:34 PM, Stoi84 said:

Without more information on what happens and what you tried, I don't think I'll be able to help. Even with more information it's not certain, but without for sure it's impossible. It's working fine for me and no one else reported an issue like this, so it's either a very isolated issue, an issue on your end, or a temporary issue that has resolved itself since your message.

The site is down for me too for few days already.

I have tried IE and chrome both are same result. 

BTW, my isp is from HK.

oiMUmCR.jpg

Edited by Kiyoeee

What exactly happens when you try to access Warframe-Builder? Seems like a very isolated issue (for now) and it's not that easy to find the source of the problem, especially since I didn't change anything server-side recently and I can't reproduce this issue.

2 hours ago, Stoi84 said:

What exactly happens when you try to access Warframe-Builder? Seems like a very isolated issue (for now) and it's not that easy to find the source of the problem, especially since I didn't change anything server-side recently and I can't reproduce this issue.

It just keep loading and then about 30 seconds it shows the site can’t be reached.

I also tried using my mobile in both own network and wifi but make no difference.

It is very wired cause I used to be access the site about a week ago.

I'd like to help, but I won't lie, I have no idea what can cause such an issue right now. This could be something server-side as well as something I don't have any control over, like something happening on your route when you try to connect to Warframe-Builder.

I'll send you a private message with just a few things to try if you don't mind. I don't know if this will help, but this will at least give me a better understanding of some things. If you don't want to do these things for whatever reason, feel free to ignore my message.

On 2018-10-16 at 12:03 AM, Kiyoeee said:

The site is down for me too for few days already.

I have tried IE and chrome both are same result. 

BTW, my isp is from HK.

oiMUmCR.jpg

Also a Konger here, and I can confirm that this is an IP related issue. Not sure why, but seems like we been blocked.

I was able to gather a bit more information thanks to the help of Kiyoeee, and it seems like I can't do anything about the current issue, if the issue is what I think it is, a problem with your ISP DNS servers. You can ping the server where Warframe-Builder is hosted using the IP address but not the domain name and you can access other websites on this server, but not Warframe-Builder. So the server is not unreachable, it's just the warframe-builder.com domain name that seems to cause the issue for you guys. My first advice, to see if I'm not wrong because this is a real possibility that I am, is to try to change your DNS settings and use Google's DNS servers. It only takes a few seconds to do and revert the change if needed, so it's worth a try. https://www.windowscentral.com/how-change-your-pcs-dns-settings-windows-10

If this fixes the issue, then it's a problem I think I don't have any control over. If this doesn't change anything, then I'm wrong and we're back to the starting point.

Edit: Kiyoeee confirmed to me that this fixed the issue for him using cloudflare's DNS servers.

Edited by Stoi84

I noticed a bug: Warframe Builder displays Hunter Munitions and Hunter Track as equippable mods for archwing guns, when in reality they are not equippable.

Noticed this with chroma and was hoping it would be fixed with chroma prime but it hasn't.

Chroma and Chroma Prime's Vex Armor ability lists the base damage multiplier as 175% instead of 275%.

This makes the modded damage buff be severely lower than it would be in game.