Stoi84

Warframe Builder

Hey, great work with the page, it really helped me alot so far!

I've just noticed that some information on Frost / Frost Primes Abilities are incorrect:

FREEZE

• Power Duration: 12s -> should be 15s

SNOW GLOBE

• Snow Glove health: 6500 -> should be 5000
  • Radius: 10m -> should be 5m

Keep up the good work! 😁👍

The duration will be fixed in tomorrow's update. I think the value for Snow Globe is good, it's affected by armor too. I have the same values as the example on the wiki.

Citation

Modified Health = (Base Health + 5 × Frost's Base Armor × Base Armor Bonus) × (1 + Ability Strength) + Absorbed Damage.

For example, with a maxed Steel Fiber and Intensify, rank-3 Snow Globe will have an initial health of (5000 + 5 × 300 × 2.1) × (1 + 0.3) = 10,595

https://goo.gl/qDor8A

Edited by Stoi84
  • Upvote 1

Yes, it's 5000 base health. But Warframe-Builder does show modified values affected by mods and/or other effects (most of the time). The base value in the database is indeed 5000, but the final value, even unmodded, and unless the armor modifier is no longer applied when no ability strength mods are equipped or unless the formula has changed and the wiki is outdated, is 6500, because of the 5x base armor bonus that is applied upon cast.

Edited by Stoi84
  • Upvote 1

Yes, it'll be fixed too. I usually don't answer each bug report individually, but I fix what is listed. If I don't fix something, I explain why once the update arrives. 

Here it's a bit different, I took the time to answer because I thought the formula for the health was good and I indeed forgot to mention the radius, but don't worry, it falls into what I explained just above.

• Upvote 1

Hey, thank you so so so much for maintaining this tool for so many years. So, correct me if I'm doing this wrong, but I'm using the Blank Pistol profile to try to test two different mods on a Kitgun I built. I entered all the stats in correctly, but at the end of me rebuilding my gun on the site, it was inaccurate to what I had in game. After much confusion and testing, I found out that it looks like Infected Clip and Primed Heated Charge are not applying their stats as they are shown in game. I don't have any stat modifying checkboxes (crit, Kill enemy and aim event because I'm using Sharpened bullets), and the base damage is not correct because those two mods don't seem to apply correctly. Does this help?

Could you provide the expected values (in-game values) and the values you get on Warframe-Builder?

Second Fortuna update:

• Updated all the already existing companions with their new types robotic/beast.
  • Updated the companion mods that were sentinel/kavat/kubrow to their parent category robotic/beast when needed.
  • Renamed the (now) beast mod Fast Deflection to Hastened Deflection.
  • Added the following mods:
    • Assault Mode
    • Fetch
    • Shock Collar (image missing)
    • Flame Gland (image missing)
    • Frost Jaw (image missing)
    • Venom Teeth (image missing)
    • Synth Charge
    • Synth Deconstruct
    • Synth Fiber
    • Synth Reflex
    • Tek Assault
    • Tek Collateral
    • Tek Enhance
    • Tek Gravity
    • Mecha Empowered
    • Mecha Overdrive
    • Mecha Pulse
    • Mecha Recharge
  • Added the following weapons:
    • Akvasto Prime
    • Garuda's Talons
  • Fixed the duration for Frost ability Freeze and the radius for Snow Globe.
  • Updated the mod Shield of Shadows to be affected by power strength and to show the range of the effect, affected by range mods.
  • Added the missing image for the Zylok.
  • Like 2

Good day all,

I understand Stoi84 is a busy guy so I was wondering if anyone else can see any problems with the battacor status chance?

I cant seem to get my numbers in game to match the builder, at first I thought it was because of the 2 shot thing it does, but even then the numbers are out

Thanks

Im noticed that Trinity blessing damage reduction only capped at 75% while on warframe builder is 100% also shield of shadow damage reduction only capped at 90%-assuming all 7 Shadows are active and linked to Nekros.

Edited by No.Sana.No.Life

Thanks for the updates so far.

I noticed that the Synth Charge secondary mod on Warframe Builder is implemented a bit strangely (in my opinion). The mod makes it so that the last bullet in the magazine gets +200% damage, as long as the weapon has a base magazine size > 6. The way it's implemented on Warframe Builder currently is, if the mod is on the build, the right sidebar shows a checkbox titled "Event: Final shot in magazine". Ticking this checkbox appears to make it so that all bullets get +200% damage, which isn't how the mod works.

The behavior that I would expect, would be for there to be no checkbox at all, and instead Warframe Builder just calculates it automatically as part of the normal burst and sustained DPS calculation. For example, if you normally do 6 shots of 100 damage in 1 second, then that's a burst DPS of 600 - with Synth Charge, it would become 5 shots of 100 damage and 1 shot of 300 damage, for a burst DPS of 800 (if my math is correct).

For the example above, with the current implementation on Warframe Builder, it instead seems to show a burst DPS of 600 or 1800, depending on if the checkbox is ticked or not.

Also, the mod always shows 0% as the set bonus, but that isn't really big deal since the set bonus isn't relevant to Warframe Builder.

Edited by SteveCutler

Le 22/11/2018 à 09:57, Camberwell a dit :

Good day all,

I understand Stoi84 is a busy guy so I was wondering if anyone else can see any problems with the battacor status chance?

I cant seem to get my numbers in game to match the builder, at first I thought it was because of the 2 shot thing it does, but even then the numbers are out

Thanks

It's possible that the math is a bit different, yes. I don't know how it is in-game now, but for a time it was just an addition of the base status chance x the number of bullets, which is/was not very representative of the real value. What I did with Warframe-Builder is to show a value called status probability which is the chance that at least one bullet of the whole shot (click, so including multiple bullets from burst/multishot) triggers a proc effect. So I think you shouldn't worry too much of the value not matching the one in-game and you should just take it for what it represents. Someone recently suggested that I could add another value related to this, I'll think about this once I'm certain of what's need to be added, maybe this will help you too.

Il y a 23 heures, SteveCutler a dit :

The behavior that I would expect, would be for there to be no checkbox at all, and instead Warframe Builder just calculates it automatically as part of the normal burst and sustained DPS calculation. For example, if you normally do 6 shots of 100 damage in 1 second, then that's a burst DPS of 600 - with Synth Charge, it would become 5 shots of 100 damage and 1 shot of 300 damage, for a burst DPS of 800 (if my math is correct).

I understand what you mean, but that's not something that'll be done in the very near future. Dealing with the formulas is a bit more complicated than the rest due to the poor state of the code.

• Like 1

Can the precept mods equipped on Oxylus be removed?

Can the K-Drive mods be bought from a merchant or something similar where it's possible to see the mods? If so, can someone please provide screenshots of the 4 following mods? Trail Blazer, Slay Board, Air Time, Extreme Velocity.

Thanks.

Edited by Stoi84

Third Fortuna update.

• Added a default K-Drive for modding. It's under Warframes and Archwings.
  • Added the following mods:
    • Primed Sure Footed
    • Mag Locks
    • Rail Guards
    • Air Time
    • Trail Blazer
    • Venerdo Hoverdrive
    • Inertia Dampeners
    • Kinetic Friction
    • Slay Board
    • Extreme Velocity
    • Nitro Boost
    • Sonic Boost
    • Thrash Landing
    • Scan Matter
    • Scan Lifeforms
  • Added the sentinel Oxylus.
  • Added the following robotic weapons:
    • Cryotra
    • Tazicor
    • Vulcax
  • Added the missing images for the following mods:
    • Shock Collar
    • Flame Gland
    • Frost Jaw
    • Venom Teeth
  • Trinity's Blessing damage resistance is now capped at 75%.
  • Shield of Shadows' damage transfer percentage is now capped at (90/7)% per shadow.

• Like 1

i have found a problem to where currently you cant edit any sentienel riven mods on the warframe builder the option is not present to put your riven information into or export it into there

Are there actually Riven mods for sentinels? As far as I know, sentinels can't equip Riven mods, and they even removed the Riven mods for sentinel weapons. Can anyone bring more details on this case?

There are riven mods for sentinel weapons. They took away to ability to get new Artax riven mods, and then took away the ability to get new riven mods for other sentinel weapons, but said they intend to put in a way to obtain them again in the future. Either way, current riven mods still exist in player inventories and can still be traded and used.

Edit: I think I misread and that there's probably some confusion here. There are no riven mods for sentinels themselves. There are riven mods for sentinel weapons. Muziekfreak is probably talking about sentinel weapon rivens, which do exist.

Edited by SteveCutler

Love the warframe builder, used it plenty of times!

sinister reach is missing in the sentinel weapons

Howdy,

Great job again and thank you again for your continued efforts.

Primed Sure Footed can't be placed in the Exilus slot.

Which amount of target armor is assumed in dps calculation  (details link in the weapon page , under the specification of the modded weapon ) ?