Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Hi. Amazing site and I would love to watch it getting even better.

Just here to report or remind that new nova Augment - Mocular Fussion - isn't on the data base and probably more news mod ar missing.

Please add them. I would realy like to have them on and defenitly i'm not the only one.

Thanks you very much for this awsume and usefull site.

Il y a 5 heures, THeMooN85 a dit :

When are you going to add Desert Wind?

I'll check if all the data needed is available when I'll work on the next update (no ETA), and if not, it'll be delayed until another update for the same process to happen again. Last time it was missing the stance data, so if it's available, it'll come with the next update, if not, later.

• Like 1

On 2019-01-14 at 6:18 PM, Stoi84 said:

Is this mod https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Critical_Focus increasing the critical chance and the critical damage, or the critical chance and the damage? Right now on WB it's the later, but the text seems to be confusing.

Two people on the wiki have since confirmed that the mod increases critical chance and critical damage (not base damage).

Il y a 3 heures, (PS4)ru2cool a dit :

Two people on the wiki have since confirmed that the mod increases critical chance and critical damage (not base damage).

Alright thanks, I'll have a look into this with the next update.

I don't know if its already been requested a million times or considered, but will Amps and Zaws be add to the builder?
Would like to see the recommended Amps w/Arcanes suggested and nice Recommended Zaw builds?

If not then that's fair enough.
Still love the site none the less.

No plans to support this at the moment, but that does not mean it'll never come. A lot of things will probably change in the next weeks/months, let's hope it'll be for the better and that this could be implemented some day.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Stoi84 said:

No plans to support this at the moment, but that does not mean it'll never come. A lot of things will probably change in the next weeks/months, let's hope it'll be for the better and that this could be implemented some day.

Awesome, Thank you for your kind response.
Keep up the good work.

I know there are things that have been reported and you guys are waiting for me to fix, but I'm a lot busy these days with my other project that is going to be completed soon. I'll try to do a few micro-updates in the next days, but no guarantees on what will be fixed and when. If there are missing things, please report them here too as I don't have the time to read through all the patch notes.

22 hours ago, Stoi84 said:

I know there are things that have been reported and you guys are waiting for me to fix, but I'm a lot busy these days with my other project that is going to be completed soon. I'll try to do a few micro-updates in the next days, but no guarantees on what will be fixed and when. If there are missing things, please report them here too as I don't have the time to read through all the patch notes.

I think it's absolutely epic that you've continued to provide support / updates despite not playing the game anymore and with a heavy workload as well.  Mad respect.  I have used your site for a long time and it has always been an invaluable resource to me.  Thank you.

Quick little update:

• Updated the mod critical focus to affect critical chance and critical damage.
  • Added the following mods
    • Primed Expel Grineer
    • Primed Expel Corpus
    • Primed Expel Infested
    • Primed Expel Corrupted
  • Updated the mod Physique

More when I have the time, maybe by the end of the week or early next week, but nothing 100% sure.

Another quick little update.

• Updated the mod Magnum Force.
  • Updated the reload speed for the Fusilai semi-auto mode.
  • Added the mod Molecular Fission.
  • Fixed an issue where it was not possible to switch equipped mods for Warframes (let's hope nothing else broke).
  • Replaced a bunch of "power" with "energy" in skills descriptions.
  • Updated the accuracy for the Brakk, Kohmak, Twin Kohmak. Note that any further calculation on the accuracy may be wrong as Warframe Builder doesn't handle the accuracy very well, so these values are mainly indicative.
  • Updated Saryn's Miasma skill.

I'll soon make an announcement about the future of Warframe Builder and about my kinetic novel since the two are linked, mainly because Warframe Builder is very time-consuming and the success of my novel is mandatory for me to keep working as I work at the moment. I hope I'll be able to count on your support guys, no matter the way you choose to help me. More information in the next days on Warframe Builder.

I forgot to mention last bug report, but I am very grateful for warframe-builder it is a wonderful tool!

One thing I noticed: Gladiator Set isn't adding the set bonus. 

Great work!!

edit:

while the set bonus isn't calculated, it is very easy to estimate the bonus you receive by playing around w/ blood rush. considering your latest update, i think it is something that you shouldn't worry about 🙂

Edited by RiskyRacchole