Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Le 19/02/2019 à 18:32, (PS4)ru2cool a dit :

Regarding the blank weapon templates, would it be possible to add a save feature?  I love using them for kitguns / zaws / theorycrafting / etc.  Being able to keep those builds would be awesome.

That's a lot of things to add since the stats would need to be saved in the database, such a field does not exist yet, and then loaded. That's a completely new feature and thus it's on hold for now, but if things should change, I think that would be better to think about implementing these kinds of weapons.

Le 21/02/2019 à 04:36, A27theDemonKnight a dit :

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but...

It's the right place. I'll have a look into this when I'll do another little update.

On 2019-02-23 at 10:18 PM, Stoi84 said:

That's a lot of things to add since the stats would need to be saved in the database, such a field does not exist yet, and then loaded. That's a completely new feature and thus it's on hold for now, but if things should change, I think that would be better to think about implementing these kinds of weapons.

You could treat it like a riven. We add the baseline stats til you can build a database of the parts. I already use semlar.com to build my modular weapons so that could also be used to reference the parts for stats. From there its about how it scales up with mods in either case.

Edited by MurderousMe

Le 14/01/2014 à 01:20, Stoi84 a dit :

Q: Why are the damage values different in Warframe Builder and in-game?
A: There are many reasons that will cause the values displayed on Warframe Builder to be different than the values you'll see in-game. The two most important reasons are that Warframe Builder uses the critical values into the calculation to affect the damage and that the damage displayed in for a whole shot (click), thus including all the bullets. One other reason is how rounding values are handled, but the difference is barely noticeable for this case.

From the very first post where the FAQ are. Untick the box to remove the crit from the math.

I'll try to do a quick update by the end of the week. I'm extremely busy, so it'll be something about little fixes and missing stuff, no more for this one. So if you noticed something missing, please report it here so that I can see what I have to add. Thanks.

Now that we can get Umbral Forma in the not-so-far future, I would like to request the addition of Umbral polarities to frames that are not Excalibur Umbra

EDIT: I have figured out that you can make a build on Excalibur Umbra and transfer the entire build including polarities to another frame. However, that brings me to a different suggestion: Allow us to view stats with Pax Bolt's buff active. I can simulate the power strength using ally Power Donation, however we can't simulate Bolt + 3 PD this way

Edited by Fuuryuu

If it's 20% per arrow, then that's the way all the shots with multiple bullets/pellets are calculated on Warframe Builder. It's the probability to have at least one proc from the shot. The real question is, is it 20% per arrow? if not, then yes, I'll have to fix something.

Edit: There's something that was requested a while ago, having both the status chance and the staus probability. I'll see if I can add this soon.

Edit: Both status chance and status probability (when applicable) will be displayed starting with the next update.

Edited by Stoi84

Le 21/02/2019 à 04:36, A27theDemonKnight a dit :

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but...
The values for the crit chance of the Rakta Cernos is wrong.
It's 15% in the Warframe builder
instead of the actual value of 35% crit chance.
https://prnt.sc/mnyo8v
https://prnt.sc/mnyp37
https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Rakta_Cernos

The 35% is probably for the charged shot only. You can switch to the charged tab by clicking the Non Charged link, above the stats. And overall, when you see something like this for a weapon, be it for charged/non charged/secondary/explosion/etc, just click on it to switch between the various tabs and see the damage for various different things.

Edit: This will be changed tomorrow with the update to be easier to notice and use.

Edited by Stoi84

• Added Hildryn.
  • Added the following mods:
    • Amalgam Serration (lengendary mod frame)
    • Amalgam Shotgun Spazz (lengendary mod frame)
    • Amalgam Organ Shatter (lengendary mod frame)
    • Amalgam Barrel Diffusion (lengendary mod frame)
    • Wise Razor
    • Serene Storm.
  • Added the following weapons:
    • Tatsu
    • Larkspur
    • Opticor vandal
    • Prisma Grinlok
    • Desert Wind.
  • Updated the mod Reflex Guard.
  • The Umbral polarity can now be assigned to all Warframes.
  • The mod Vigilante Pursuit can now be equipped in the utility slot.

• Both status chance and status probability should be displayed now. Reminder: The status chance is the probability that a proc occurs from the bullet fired. Nothing special here. The status probability is the probability that at least one proc occurs from one shot based on the total number of projectiles and is only displayed when multiple projectiles are fired. This was not tested much, let me know if you encounter issues with the display of the status chance.

• The different fire modes and types of damage (normal shot, charged shot, atmosphere, explosion, etc) are now displayed in a different way for the primary weapons. The previous system was both unclear and bad. So instead of a link you had to click to browse through the different tabs, you now have a dropdown menu. I'll convert more weapons to this new display over time if no major problem is found with this new feature. Considering these changes, a lot of primary weapons have been updated (no list).
Edited by Stoi84
  • Like 1

Frost Prime's Snow Globe Health is wrong (base appears to be listed as 6500 instead of 5000)
Ember Prime's WoF initial energy/second and related stats don't respect the efficiency cap, and on overheat it always says 1.5 even when it should be higher.

Le 13/03/2019 à 21:55, burem0n0 a dit :

Ok sorry about that, post bugged out and cant delete it or edit it for some reason.

Anyway, can you please update the http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Quartakk

This is for the old Quartakk. Old stats and old Quartakk fire mechanics. It was reworked quite a long time ago now.

I'll have a look at this one with the next update.

Le 14/03/2019 à 11:16, Camberwell a dit :

please can you add hildryn exalted balefire charger next update, thankyou soo much

Yes, it's on the to-do list now.

Le 17/03/2019 à 00:05, Vapetrail a dit :

@Stoi84

Small request, but would it be possible to add logos to syndicate mods to indicate where you get them from? Just a personal QoL improvement 🙂

It's more work than it may look for a very little change. Not planned yet.

Il y a 22 heures, AgentViolet a dit :

Frost Prime's Snow Globe Health is wrong (base appears to be listed as 6500 instead of 5000)

It seems like the formula changed recently, 6500 was still the good result four months ago (I had a talk about this with someone else https://forums.warframe.com/topic/163393-warframe-builder/?do=findComment&comment=10334828). I can see on the wiki how the formula changed, so I'll fix this in the next update. Also note, just for information, that Warframe Builder does not display the base health, but the final health. With the new formula it appears that base and modified health are the same without mods, but it's worth to take note of this in case of the formula changes again. Before this change, 6500 was the good value without mods and that's what was displayed, despite the fact that the base health was 5000.

Il y a 18 heures, Lisentia a dit :

Question!

Were you ever going to add the option for arcanes in the builds? I know they've been out for a very long time, but I noticed that's one thing missing.

I put a few things in place to prepare for these a while ago, but that's too much work at the moment. I would like to have these as an option, but I can't say what will happen yet.

Edited by Stoi84

I think there may be some kind of bug with elemental damage calculations, but I can't figure it out exactly, so I suppose this isn't very helpful.

I was trying to compare two different rivens for a kitgun, so I was working on a "Blank Pistol" build. I had Hornet Strike, Barrel Diffusion, Lethal Torrent, Primed Target Cracker, Primed Pistol Gambit, Pathogen Rounds, Convulsion, and Primed Heated Charge. I was then putting in my riven numbers, and swapping either Convulsion or Primed Heated Charge with the riven mod. Somehow, Convulsion was giving me more burst and sustained DPS than Primed Heated Charge. I cannot understand how this could ever be true, as Convulsion is a 90% damage mod and Primed Heated Charge is a 165% damage mod. The kitgun I was working with did have innate Heat damage, so I wonder if there's maybe something wonky with how Primed Heated Charge is calculated on a Blank Pistol with innate Heat?

I ended up having to use an alternative builder website to compare my rivens, and that website put Primed Heated Charge as giving more DPS than Convulsion, not less.

Il y a 13 heures, SteveCutler a dit :

so I wonder if there's maybe something wonky with how Primed Heated Charge is calculated on a Blank Pistol with innate Heat?

The innate elemental damage seems to be the culprit yes. I'll see if I have the time to look at this when I'll work on the next update. The same problem happens if I put some electric damage and Convulsion, there's less damage with the innate electric damage than without.

Just to be sure. Let's take a weapon with 20 impact, 20 puncture, 20 slash and 10 heat. If I add a +90% Heat mod, what is the expected heat damage? 

Is it (20+20+20)*0.9+10 so 64 heat? Or (20+20+20+10)*0.9+10 so 73 heat? In other words, is the bonus from the elemental mod based on the total damage of the weapon or only on the impact/puncture/slash/damage?

Edited by Stoi84

I believe it would be the latter.

I'm not aware of a weapon with those specific stats, so instead I tested on my kitgun:

• With no mods, the kitgun has 191 Impact and 269 Heat.
  • If I add Heated Charge (+90% Heat), the in-game UI displays 191 Impact and 683 Heat.
  • This means it gained 414 Heat damage, which is worked out by (191+269)*0.9 = 414.
  • The innate element therefore counts as part of its "base damage", along with the base IPS stats.
Edited by SteveCutler

Ok, that won't be hard to fix. There are not many weapons with both elemental damage and "base" damage, that's why this problem made it until today. I think I'll have a fix ready before the next update because this is not a minor issue. Wrong numbers ruin the idea of Warframe Builder.

• Like 1

I just released a fix for the issue regarding the damage calculation with elemental mods on weapons that have both "normal damage" and elemental damage as base damage. it was more changes than expected, and, that's something I say a lot, the code is in a terrible mess, so it's possible that I forgot a case or that I broke something else.

• Like 1