Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Ok, guys, I have a question to the builder users.

Why were these two builds reported:

2s8yid0.png

When these and many similar never were?

ErIofHv.png

The former example is perfectly fine. Ok, the description may not be a piece of art, but it's viable.

Edited by Angius

I see this Necros build. First: this build have copy. Second: in my opinion this is no build. This trash. I never use half of there mods.

Cant say anything about brakk-build. First i cant find this. You send a picture not link. Second. I havent this weapon.

Why were these two builds reported

I'm guessing it's due to content. We have yet to implement build deletion/privatization due to 'incorrectness' but both builds would qualify, especially as they are on items with a ton of builds available (>50 for Nekros)

The first having Steel Fiber equipped, not hitting 75% efficiency, and using no +range mods yet claiming to be a Desecrate build; 

The second having Magnum Force equipped instead of Pistol Pestilence while claiming to focus on Corrosive and Status chance, both of which are higher with PP. If they didn't have access to PP a note should be made in the build description.

Edit: Also the Brakk build does do 78k damage to gunners, but only after modifiers, and only 62.5k of that is corrosive, might have confused the reporter.

Edited by Darzk

I dont mean to act like a spoiled kid or anything but when are you going to add new shotgun? It seems beast in theory, id like to do the math for it.

Btw nice to know you read my suggestion from survey and fixed it. Thanks :)

Edited by AkaiKuroi

I dont mean to act like a spoiled kid or anything but when are you going to add new shotgun? It seems beast in theory, id like to do the math for it.

Btw nice to know you read my suggestion from survey and fixed it. Thanks :)

New shotgun? We got a burst rifle and a pocket rocket launcher...

Updated. See the first post for the changelog. Skills modifications will be done later.

The answer will always be : When it's done :D

Edited by Stoi84

I think there is an issue with builder ...

Seems it moved from http://warframe-builder.com to http://www.warframe-builder.com

This www changes everything. All builds links dont work (as they miss the www)

Plus, it seems i can no longer login (i press "Login" button, nothing happens)

About the report "issues"

I use to report builds when i consider they are total crap, poorly designed, that adds absolutely nothing. And could even mislead users browsing, looking for ideas.

Example: http://goo.gl/YmQrWa

A penta with ammo drum and ammo mutation? seriously? oÔ

Edit: forgot to report an issue, related to ads and resolution: when you use lower screen resolutions, the bottom ads bar "eats" the bottom of the mods. Reported by a clan mate, with a 22" screen, 1680x1050 resolution

(but this seems weird ... the guy certainly has 4 lines of bars-crap in its browser)

Not that important, but he keeps using adblock on your site because of that issue.

Edited by Tazmanyak

I know there's a problem for some of you with the login function, but i can't reproduce the issue at the moment. It's related to have no saved builds. I'll fix this soon.

Edit : Should work now, but it's not a definitive fix.

Edit 2 : I updated the notifications one more time, it's almost working as expected. If you experience any issue, then post a message here please.

Edited by Stoi84

About the report "issues"

I use to report builds when i consider they are total crap, poorly designed, that adds absolutely nothing. And could even mislead users browsing, looking for ideas.

Example: http://goo.gl/YmQrWa

A penta with ammo drum and ammo mutation? seriously? oÔ

Now that you can report with a listed reason, we'd appreciate if you continue to do this, and encourage others to do so as well. Try to stick to obvious poor optimization for now, not stuff like picking between Hammer Shot and a Bane mod on a bow.

Admin screens still only show build descriptions, not mod selection, so its a lot more work for us to delete/private unoptimal builds. We're getting to it, it's just slow.

I'd avoid reporting warframes as unoptimal as well, as a lot of mod selections are based on personal preference. Some obvious things (like using SF on a warframe with 15 armor etc) would be reportable tho.

If in doubt send the report - one of us will look it over and make the decision. Reports aren't held against the creator or anything like that so there's no negative consequence if we dont act.

Reports now notify the creator, so we're going to give them a day or two to fix anything wrong before deleting/privatization. 

Edited by Darzk

I agree, there are moderators, but to keep only the best builds is a job that we can achieve only with the help of the community. There are a lot of builds and it's impossible for our small group to handle everything. So the more you use the report function, after using your brain of course, the better it is.

Possible for weapons Burston Prime, Burston, Sybaris and similar damage calculation change from bullets?Make it similar to the calculation of damage crit. Or as payment Multishot damage. To the initial damage was calculated from 1 bullet. And it could include separate payment from a few bullets.

Translated using Google

Naw, I kinda like that it displays damage per burst. Might possibly, eventually, implement a 'charged/non-charged' setup for those weapons, with burst vs individual bullet damage, but it's easy enough to figure out yourself. IMO the damage/burst is much more relevant than the damage/bullet which you then have to * times the # of shots in a burst.

The Burst Damage calculation for burst fire weapons is broken but there's not much we can do about that, as refire time between bursts is not published data.

I have a general question for the community, which site is more reliable for quality builds ? Warframe builder or dpaframe ? Im asking because the majority of my time playing this game i have been using warframe builder but after some peoples rants im a bit more curious about dpaframe and the reliability of their info.

Example is my soma build on dpsframe it says to swap out the bane of for each faction and it states that my build which doesnt use bane of at all will get me less damage but on warframe builder i get higher damage using shred over bane of.

I dont think ill be switching site for personal use but im curious what everyone else thinks

Example is my soma build on dpsframe it says to swap out the bane of for each faction and it states that my build which doesnt use bane of at all will get me less damage but on warframe builder i get higher damage using shred over bane of.

Shred and Bane provide roughly the same DPS increase (assuming no Speed Trigger) on both sites. 

If you're talking about the default mods assigned on dpsframe, take them with a  grain of salt, they're just the creator's suggestion, not an optimal build for anything specific.

DPSFrame is mainly (if not only) about highest DPS possible. On WFBuilder you can find various builds, some of them may not have the top DPS, but some utility instead. Like, dunno, Infinite Clip Gorgon build with high Blast proc for suppressing fire, or stuff like that.