Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Think I've found a problem with Marelok.

http://warframe-builder.com/Secondary_Weapons/Builder/Marelok/t_30_30002220_193-6-5-195-0-5-202-2-5-204-4-10-206-5-5-218-7-3-263-1-3-328-3-3_195-6-263-7-202-11-328-7-204-7-206-6-193-6-218-9/en/3-0-41/

Radiation damage 1536.00

http://s15.postimg.org/6ky4r1ht7/image.jpg

Radiation 1720.3

I want to point out that on the builder I have put 2 x 90% Elemental damage in adition to the in-game setup.

Edited by Slayerrr666

When you see a box, it means, tick me to see the effect.

Tbh, you should consider auto checking it for people by default (or simply using inverse logic-idk anything about web design). If we want to know the results w/o considering it, the savvy person will click it.

I say this cuz the first couple times using the site I knew the numbers I was seeing was way way way off (didn't check the box). Ended up making my own spread sheet >.>. Others just may not come back.

There is a help link which explains all of this. Seems like no one tends to visit it. Maybe make it more prevalent on the main page?

Edit: 'Click here before using the Builder' kinda thing?

Edited by Darzk

There are 6k+ unique visitors each day and 9.5k+ visits, so I think some use the link or try by themselves. There's not that much people asking for help here compared to the number of visits. I'm satisfied with this. And I'm working on a new very cool update so I don't really have the time to think about the help link :D

When you click details on the side it brings up the damage and how it effects different armors etc. it mentions something called Burst DPS which is a different value to Total Damage, what is the Burst Dps? Also What is sustained damage?

Thanks in advance for helping me out :)

Burst DPS is damage * fire rate (when you don't need to reload)

Sustained DPS is damage over the time including fire rate, magazine size and reload time (when you need to reload)

Edited by Stoi84

can someone PLEASE explain to me why the DPS on the bows is reading so low all of a sudden. red crits came out the bows were reading as high as 18k dps, now my build aren't breaking 14k. 

Are you changing it to charged mode? There is a new Burst DPS calculation that is more accurate but the sustained dps should be using the same formula as before. Redcrits are still calculated *slightly* off and fixing those should drop them a bit farther. 14k seems about right for a build without HCal; with it, you get 18k-ish.