Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

I could need 2 persons to test the new feature I'm working on and find the problems. Please send me a private message if you are interested. You must like numbers and check if my maths are good, as well as clicking everywhere. If you are not into maths you won't really help. You also must use Steam or Skype to report the problems to me in an easy way. Thanks in advance for the help.

Guest Tehnoobshow

Because I didn't notice there was new Mk1 weapons. I'm no longer playing Warframe except for gathering data and sometimes I don't really read the patch notes, so tell me when there's something new I missed.

They're on the wiki though.

Oberon's Renewal needs the casting cost math looked at, specifically with regards to a longer duration (via negative power duration).  A cost of 75 only works with the basic 25 energy + 5 energy * 10 seconds, where as a maxed Fleeting Expertise would alter the duration (make it longer) and mess up the math.  Currently, maxed Fleeting Expertise shows an energy cost of 30 on Renewal, when it should be 10 energy + 2 energy * 25 seconds = 60 energy.

Edited by Rydiak