Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

I need 3 videos of the Angstrum doing charged shots, with 4, 5 and 6 ammo in magazine, at 60fps. If you can do that, please send me the link to the videos by PM. I need to be able to download the videos easily (no youtube or DM). Thanks in advance.

This.

Hi Stoi84, you started the best page for warframe and thank you for that. Its functions are good and i made alot of builds already, but yesterday a "Moderator" just deleted my Build! Why what the Hell?

2014-09-11 03:32 
- Your build [immortal] - Loki's Pace has been 
deleted 
by a moderator for the following reason: 
the build does not comply with the rules of the site

What rules?? Is it the name or what? I like doing new builds and think about it to make the best out of a character.

I dont understand it, i got this word "Pace" from google translator and it means: his moment, the way he does it, his style

So why are your monerator randomly deleting builds?

Hi Stoi84, you started the best page for warframe and thank you for that. Its functions are good and i made alot of builds already, but yesterday a "Moderator" just deleted my Build! Why what the Hell?

2014-09-11 03:32 
- Your build [immortal] - Loki's Pace has been 
deleted 
by a moderator for the following reason: 
the build does not comply with the rules of the site

What rules?? Is it the name or what? I like doing new builds and think about it to make the best out of a character.

I dont understand it, i got this word "Pace" from google translator and it means: his moment, the way he does it, his style

So why are your monerator randomly deleting builds?

Your build probably had "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasdfuyjkjjvchffjghnk" or something as description. Or the description was just copypasted stats. Or violated some other rule.

Though the Builder couls use a link to a set of general rules, like "Thou shalt not paste stats in thine descriptions"

If your deleted build is the same, as the one you just re-made, I can definitely see a reason behind deleting it:

KrMMcCP.png

Also - deleted.

Edited by Angius

Yeah these descriptions are not useful and the builds are deleted to help the users to find the best combo build/description. You still have a link to the build in the notifications so you can save it again with a better description if you really want to share it. The build is not 'lost', it's just no longer displayed to the users. There's nothing wrong or random with Angius' action, it's what I asked to the moderators.

Hey i have a question.

The page has a forum with builds or i can only see the latest builds? 

Your Answer is found below:

builder.png

0 : The compatible mods. Drag and drop a mod to equip. You can exchange one mod with another mod already equipped.

1 : Use the dropdown menu to sort the mods.

2 : Type a name here to filter the mods by name.

3 : Leads you back to the list of Warframes or weapons

4 : Resets the current build. A confirmation window will show up.

5 : Opens the search window to search for saved builds.

6 : Opens the save window, to save your build for the community. You must be logged to save a build. If you are viewing one of your builds, it opens the edit window.

7 : Exports your build as a link, in order to retrieve it later.

8 : The popularity of the build, it indicates how much the build has been viewed compared to others.

9 : The name of the build and the author. Will only be displayed if the build is saved in the database. If you click this, a window with the description of the build will pop up.

A : Click this icon to add or remove an Orokin reactor or catalyst. By default it's set to use a Orokin reactor or catalyst.

B : Click on this icon then on an unused slot to change its polarity. A new window will show up, click the new polarity that you want.

C : Click this icon to report a build as incorrect. You'll only see this icon if you are logged, if you are viewing a saved build, and if it's not one of your builds.

D : Click the number to change the rank of your Warframe or weapon. By default it's set to 30.

E : Number of Formas needed for the build. It supports polarity switch.

F : Click here to display a report about your Warframe or weapon. If you are viewing a Warframe, you'll see how the mods affect your stats and your skills. If you are viewing a weapon, you'll see how your damage are against each faction.

G : You can manually set a rate of fire. This is used mainly to have more accurate results with semi-automatic weapons if you can't click fast enough to reach the maximum fire rate.

H : Resets the fire rate to its original value.

I : When you tick a box like this one, your damage will be affected by the effect which the checkbox refers to. You can do that for the critical value, the multishot, and the damage against a faction (bane mods).

J : If you and your team are using mods that affect your damage, like Rifle Amp, simply edit this value to add the bonus from the mods to your damage.

K : Sets the mod to its max rank.

L : Adds a rank at the mod.

M : Remove a rank at the mod.

N : Sets the mod to rank 0.

O : If the weapon has a charged attack, you'll see this link. Click it to change the stats displayed to the charged stats. If you are viewing a Warframe, you'll have a link to change the helmet. Simply click the helmet that you want in the window that will pop up.

P : Double-click on a mod to remove it. You can also switch two equipped mods.

Q : These stats are the average damage you'll do with your weapon. The total damage is the damage from 1 shot. The burst DPS is the damage per second that your weapon will inflict when you are firing without stopping. The sustained DPS is the damage per second that your weapon will inflict considering the magazine size and the reload speed.

R : Drag and drop the slider to scroll the list of the mods. If your mouse cursor is over the slider, you can also use the mousewheel. If you use the arrows, the list will move one page up or down (9 mods).

S : Set all mods from the list to rank max

T : Set all mods from the list to rank min

Hope it helps :D

Edited by Darzk

Google didn't turn anything up so I'll ask here. Is there a way to unequip a Helmet again, it seems like once selected I can only switch between them.

I also have a feature request:

The frame build details could show the number of uses for an Ability with a full energy pool. (min(Power Cost / Power))

eg.

Nova:

225 Power

--------------------

Antimatter Drop:

15 Power Cost

15 Uses

--------------------

Molecular Prime:

30 Power Cost

7 Uses

This is useful to quickly compare Power Efficiency vs. Max. Power builds.

Edited by SilentCircle

Updated. See the first post for the changelog.

I need 3 videos of the Angstrum doing charged shots, with 4, 5 and 6 ammo in magazine, at 60fps. If you can do that, please send me the link to the videos by PM. I need to be able to download the videos easily (no youtube or DM). Thanks in advance.

Still looking for this.