Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

it might be me not being used to the new page yet, but the current background feels extremely dull to me.

The functionality of the pages themselves is no problem, they work like they should, but maybe something like a 'night' mode (like Csahos suggested as well)

I find these shades of grey to be in some weird area between white and black, not really white, but not 'deep grey' either.

but do with it what you wish, this is purely my personal preferences annoying me

he used an incorrect formula...

Typically the type of comment I hate. If you've found something or have something to say, please use arguments in your sentence, or at least, explanations. Who is 'he' ? Me ? The guy who updated the Wikia ? Which formula are you referring to ?

@xlraistlx, I fixed the value, it was a simple typo in the database. Please note that now, critical values affect the damage by default, thus you won't see 500 unless you untick the box.

haha u funny .. how it works for u ? 

The initial damage is 500 with a 15%/2x crit chance. The resulting area DoT is a separate 40/s with 10%/2x crit. None of the weapons that have guaranteed DoTs factor in the resulting additional damage in their displayed damage. Not Stug, not even Acrid. It only lists the damage that is guaranteed to affect the unit on a hit.

hm sorry but play we diffrent game ? 

the Projectil has:

100 Toxin Damage 

20% Proc Chance

15% Crit Chance

2 Crit Multipiler 

the "embed" Dps has:

40 Toxin Damage 

25% Proc Chance 

"embed" duration is 10 sec ...

the ui show u 500 TOXIN Damage, result from 100 Toxin + 40 Toxin * 10 Sec = 500 Toxin Damge ! 

the "embed" Dps was:

20 Toxin Damage 

100 Toxin + 20 Toxin * 10 Sec = 300 Toxin Damage !

Sry but i has thinking he use Forumal .. but now i know he used only 300 or now 500 for this .. but it is the same ! 

100 Toxin + 165% (Serration) = 265 

40 Toxin + 165% = 106

265 Toxin + 106 Toxin * 10 Sec = 1325 Toxin 

he (the Warframe-Builder) used: 

500 + 165% (Serration) = 1325 Toxin 

sry for my bad English .. xD 

Sorry for Post again .. but i have searching this forum and found only (sorry) bullS#&$ for the Torid how it Works .. :/ hmm

Okay i will only show u the damage not proc chance or crit ect..

Torid has "base Damage" 100 Toxin (Projectil)

the "embed" Damage per Sec (DPS) is 40 Toxin < this is not the dot !

the "embed" Duration is 10 Sec

= u do in 10 Sec 400 Damge ( 40 * 10)

+ 100 Toxin = 500 Toxin Damage (User interface)

so if u shot in the game > boom 100 Damage (if it dot u make 50% Form Base Damage) = if  [50 Damage ]

one sec later >Boom 40 Damage (if it dot u make 50% From Base Damage) = if [20 Damge ]

= (damage + dot ) 100 + 50= 150 damage +40*10 = (400) (+ dot 20*10=200) = 750 Damage

and

the Acrid has "Base Damage"  35 

has not "embed" Damage like the Torid !!!

has "embed" Duration from 10 Sec [if it dot] !! 

= u do in 10 Sec 0 Damage (10*0) 

+ 35 Toxin = 35 Toxin Damage (user interface) 

so if u shot in the game > boom 35 Damage (if it dot u make 50% from base Damage) = if [17,5] (user interface show u only 17)

= (damage + dot) 35 Damage + (10*17,5 = 175) = 210 Damage 

i hope u understand what i mean .. it is not correct initial Damage = 500

for ur website it is better u show the " base damge from the Projectil" and the "gas cloud" damage .. 

i mean with serration 165% u do 265 Projectil damge per shot (132,5 if it dot [132]) and the "gas cloud damage per sec = 106 [if it dot it is 50% -bla bla (53) 

and than understand the people te nummbers ingame and say not .. the user interface show me i do 1325 damge but i see only 265 and 106 ..53.. bla bla bla damage .. 

that's just my opinion (and again sorry sorry for my english) :(

Edited by BierWurstGER

Ok so your idea is that in the 500 damage, there's the 400 over 10 seconds (40 * 10) from the gas cloud, thus the base damage is 100. And by the way, there was no aggressivity in my previous post, but it really lacked the arguments of your next posts.

I'll wait for more informations about that, in the wiki the area damage is shown in a different place, I'm still not sure what's the good value.

Stoi84, big fan of your hard work. The site has grown so much, and is probably one of my most used warframe resources.

However, I have a query for you. What are the formulas you are using for enemy values? Armor, Health, Shield, damage mitigation, I'm curious to see if they are the same formulas we've been using for damage calculations, or if they have been changed in a fix under our noses. I would hugely appreciate either a response or a pm if necessary for the formulas used.

Thanks once again!

I'm not using any formula for the enemies, they're simply ignored from everything. When something affects the enemy, let's say the armor, it just says '-X% enemy armor', but this does not affect any formulas so all the damage remain the same.

I'd like to report a bug in the builder.

Sentinels are missing the Mod "Fast Deflection" (up to 90% Shield Recharge Rate, Def Polarity and 9 cost) in the builders Menu.

Similarly, the Mod Sanctuary needs to be updated with the latest patch, which gave it 10 levels instead of 3.

Edited by Jukantos

I'd like to report a bug in the builder.

Sentinels are missing the Mod "Fast Deflection" (up to 90% Shield Recharge Rate, Def Polarity and 9 cost) in the builders Menu.

Similarly, the Mod Sanctuary needs to be updated with the latest patch, which gave it 10 levels instead of 3.

I can see the Fast Deflection mod both the sentinels and the kubrows. Can you give me more details, language used, which sentinel, browser, etc.

I updated the sanctuary mod, thanks for telling me.

Edited by Stoi84

Ok so your idea is that in the 500 damage, there's the 400 over 10 seconds (40 * 10) from the gas cloud, thus the base damage is 100. And by the way, there was no aggressivity in my previous post, but it really lacked the arguments of your next posts.

I'll wait for more informations about that, in the wiki the area damage is shown in a different place, I'm still not sure what's the good value.

not only a idea .. it is how it works .. u can see it on Capture Target Enemy ( 0 Armor) .. u do with projectil 100 damage and after u do for 40 , 40 , 40 ..ect for 10 sec = 400 + 100 = 500 .. 

and u can see it in the patch note .. DE talking about the gas cloud dps buff not base damage .. hm but we have a base damage buff from 300 to 500 .. (dps 20 to 40) .. this is way im 100% sure this is how it's work . :) 

Was putting my Grakata build in the system (I've been putting all my builds that aren't complete in here as I work on them) and noticed, all of the Grakata's base damage values are not in line with what's in game.  They are all x1.25 the value in game.

Was putting my Grakata build in the system (I've been putting all my builds that aren't complete in here as I work on them) and noticed, all of the Grakata's base damage values are not in line with what's in game.  They are all x1.25 the value in game.

Because of the average damage added by the critical hits ? Try to untick the box near the critical values.

Yes, but no. If there's -0.03 somewhere and +0.03 somewhere, the total is still the same, this is not the cause of a difference of 25%. By the way I'm wondering where you find these values, they are really close to the values listed on the Wiki and in the Builder, but that extra precision should come from something. Any source ? Or they simply added this in game ? In his case, it's because he did not see the box you can tick and untick near the critical values. The 25% are from the critical values (2x|25%), this is new since the update to v2, the box is ticked by default so it can mislead some users.