Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

[uPDATE] February, 2nd.

-The report now display how the mods affect your skills. All datas are from the wiki. The wiki may be wrong, and I may have made mistakes, so please report any wrong data you find
-Added a shorter URL for sharing your builds, you can choose the long or the short link

Sweet, the top two features I wanted. I'd like to suggest being able to select alternate helms, at least those with stats on them for factoring into ability/frame final stats.

Also, possibly list the cost/duration ratio for duration based powers for those looking to maximize efficiency. Divide energy by duration, that is the amount of energy you need to regenerate per second for the ability to be 'free'. A lower number means its more efficient, great for quickly checking if your squad only need 3 energy siphons to keep that blessing continuously going regardless of drops or not. For example, with the more expensive abilities it is often more efficient to run +75% efficiency/-50% duration from Rank 4 Fleeting Expertise and Rank 4 Streamline, rather than +70% efficiency/-40% duration from Fleeting Expertise(3) and Streamline(5). Sure you'll have to cast more frequently, but you'll be able to afford to cast it more often resulting in a longer overall ability uptime.

Finally, two graphical bugs that have been bothering me for awhile. I'm on a 1280x1024 monitor, and when I highlight any mods in the far right slot it automatically adjusts the horizontal scroll range. In the warframe section, this means that the +/- buttons of any mods on the far right 2 slots are inaccessible, and I have to move the mods to another slot or back to the selection list to change their rank. The second issue is that the background does not fully cover the page, ending prematurely on the right. Using Google Chrome, if it matters.

vSR11jc.png

Edited by Elvang

Let me know if everything is displaying fine now (background, top bar, footer and +/- butons for the far right mods)

Helmets are planned, but I need to work on a way to add them to the export link without making the old links become obsolete.

Let me know if everything is displaying fine now (background, top bar, footer and +/- butons for the far right mods)

Helmets are planned, but I need to work on a way to add them to the export link without making the old links become obsolete.

Everything is looking great now. Even the left-most mods in the filter, that I forgot to mention, are now fully visible even when enlarged. The only other thing I can think of is that when you go to drag a mod, the tiny transparent dragged version is offset from the mouse based on the horizontal scroll position.

Yes and no. No because everything is scaled to the size of the mods. Change the size of the mods would mean changing the interface and the way the mods are scrolling. And yes because you can use the zoom of your browser if everything looks WAY too large to you. In Chrome, use ctrl and +/- to zoom in and zoom out, and ctrl+0 to zoom to 100%.

Edited by Stoi84

Just to let you know, Vanguard Rhino Helmet does not add speed on the report, it does make the damage % reduction.

Hmm, you say the speed bonus is not displayed, right ? I can't reproduce the issue, it's displayed on my side.

Hmm, you say the speed bonus is not displayed, right ? I can't reproduce the issue, it's displayed on my side.

I thought the bonus percentage would be added on the "Sprint Speed" value like the mods affect the values, not just as a percentage below.

Edited by xlraistlx

Stoi84.  I just want to say Thank you very much for creating this.  It has been a BIG help in mod several primaries or secondaries at the same time to see how all the mods might fit, how high I can rank them before having to start adding forma and which ones I might have to forma more than others.

I even discovered mods I didn't know about.  Appreciate all the work you are putting into this.