Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Hi, I've been using the builder and think it's awesome. One thing, though: I just finished a Loki build and although it said that Radial Disarm did Puncture damage to infested chargers, it displayed the Impact damage (hammer) icon instead. No biggie, just FYI.

Edited by rca626

Who decides the preset builds on warframe builder for every weapon? Because most of them aren't even optimal, not even from a neutral point.

The moderators privatize the less interesting builds over the time, based on the mods, the name and the description.

Can we get a check box to toggle the calculation of burst-fire weapon damage? I'd like to see the actual damage per bullet, and not the damage per burst.

It's not planned at the moment.

Hi for some reason it doesnt let me see the dtails on builds for frames and weapons anymore. It used to be fine but now nothing works. Is there something I have done wrong?

It's working here, so it's another case when it's difficult to find the problem. Did you try to use F5 ? Which browser are you using ? Are the other functions working (drag/drop mods, search builds, save, etc) ? Do you see an error message in your browser's console (usually F12) ?

It's not planned at the moment.

I would like it to be a planned addition considering the importance of calculating the exact stats per-shot compared to the calculation that is going on for this example, the Hind:

KJrlDhw.png

The total damage (and other stats) are being calculated on the notion that all 5 shots from the burst hit the target. This is not optimal for determining the exact strength of the weapon and a check-box next to the 'bullets' category would help alleviate any misconceptions.

'Cause dividing by 5 is hard.

The disparity between the amount of work Stoi would have to do and the amount of work we have to do (dividing by 3 or 5) is pretty broad. Seems unlikely to be worth his time, especially with a number of items out of date/to be added.

Edit: If you absolutely must see the damage per bullet displayed, the burst fire weapons are almost all still listed on DPSFrame. 

Of a note, the Syndicate +status mods still need to be looked at. They add the numerical status correctly, but other increases in status (+status%) should not include the effect of the Syndicate mod in their contribution to the status %. For example, on the Supra the syndicate mod adds 20% status, which works correctly, but adding another 60% status from a dual-stat elemental should only increase status based on the base 2.5% of the weapon, so +1.5%. Currently, it's adding more for the added contribution from the syndicate mod, so it's adding 13.5%. A significant difference.

Edited by Darzk

Checkboxes are a pain because of the way they are managed in the builder. I'm not saying I won't add something to show the damage for 1 bullet, but right now I have to deal with the reinstallation of almost everything on my computer because I changed my material, I have to find an alternative to my softwares because the previous version I bought was from a website now closed because it was a scam and the key no longer work, there's also Christmas and the end of the year... I don't need to say that I'm busy :D