Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Hey can we get Primed Flow and Primed Point blank into the builder? :)

primed point blank has not been included.

Literally two three [size=1](Thanks Darzk! ¬¬ )[/size] post above he just said he's busy. Primed Point Blank and Primed Flow were just added in-game today.

instead a primed ravage was implemented. please fix this error asap

This is no error. Primed ravage was added in-game the first time the Baro went to a relay.

Edited by xlraistlx

There was a up/down vote system before. It was not working as expected, it was abused a lot (multiple accounts, downvote other similar builds). I'm pretty sure that a rating system would be the same.

Oh i don't remember but it sounds awful now.

I can't check anything if you don't give me more informations. Export function is working fine here for me in the 3 languages.

Did you try to use F5 ? Which frame/weapon are you building ? Which browser are you using ? Does the problem happen for all the items ? Can you export an empty build ?

I can't check anything if you don't give me more informations. Export function is working fine here for me in the 3 languages.

Did you try to use F5 ? Which frame/weapon are you building ? Which browser are you using ? Does the problem happen for all the items ? Can you export an empty build ?

Usually it works like a charm but other times it refuses to work at all with the exact same setup(Browser)...I'm not sure what the problem is actually. Next time I'll test this out and see what happens

Edited by CorruptArbiter

Oh my mistake, Could you explain what that checkbox does exactly?. Double check the stats on the Ogris, It doesn't have a Crit multiplier or Crit chance. Thank you for the reply.

You mean in the bulder? It does not have any of those in the game either.

Oh my mistake, Could you explain what that checkbox does exactly?. Double check the stats on the Ogris, It doesn't have a Crit multiplier or Crit chance. Thank you for the reply.

The chekboxes enable or disable the effect associated in the damage formula. If you uncheck the multishot checkbox, then the multishot won't be used in the formula.

http://warframe-builder.com/Help

In the future, can we see the damage on our weapon with Rhino, Saryn buff ?

When we have a weapon link to a warframe, would be nice to see the DPS if we use Contagion or the Rhino's power.

Same thing for aura like corrosive projection, shield disruption, steel charge or rifle amp.

But it's a good website, and it's very nice for see and share our builds, thanks you !

Hi! First of all, AMAZING JOB! As I don't have my main PC atm, I just have fun building with it, for me and friends lol.
I have noticed a few problems in it:
-Thrown weapons do not show thrown damage.
-Enduring Strike does not seem to properly add status chance.
-Text on mods are not shown unless you place the pointer over it.
-If the username is too long, the "Welcome, <username>" text 'invades' the help button.

Things you could add/modify:
-Steam login
-If you have time, Spanish translation (I can help you with that)
-Description should be visible directly.
-Searching tool (weapon, build name, builder name, description, etc)
-Highlighted text recommendations section (at builds).
-Thrown and non-hitscan weapons could show a base flight speed.
-AoE weapons could show a base attack radius.
-Melee weapons could show a base range.
-Build voting.

Again, nice job, keep it up!