Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Updated, see the first post for the changelog.

I'd like to help Stoi84 with warframe builder as I can see how dealing with about 200 something weapons and 22 warframes is a pain. Also numerous damage numbers are incorrect and I figure that If I can see it's incorrect than I'll be able to correct it for everybody to see.

P.S Heidrek is also my account name on warframe builder.

You can report here the name of all the weapons with outdated stats, I'll fix them. Please note that the damage you see by default is affected by the critical values. You need to uncheck the box near the critical values to see the base raw damage.

if you need any help with coding, adding etc feel free to message me here or on the builder site (Jace) I'd be happy to help.

I'm fine with the coding, thanks.

Updated, see the first post for the changelog.

You can report here the name of all the weapons with outdated stats, I'll fix them. Please note that the damage you see by default is affected by the critical values. You need to uncheck the box near the critical values to see the base raw damage.

I'm fine with the coding, thanks.

Oh crap I thought that would add up in the total damage so I never touched it.

Panthera and Mirage buffs:

• Secondary fire Slash damage increased from 75 to 225.
  • Increased secondary fire status chance.
  • The Panthera’s secondary fire will now stagger enemies on impact.
  • Increased secondary fire rate from 150 to 200.
  •  
  • Mirage’s Hall of Malevolence Augment has been buffed to give each of Mirage’s clones a damage increase of 5% per enemy killed, up to a total of 50% max clone damage.  Previously this damage increase was based on unmodded weapon damage
Edited by iambeastx

I'm not sure about the Panthera. The secondary fire has 200 fire rate and 225 slash damage, which is 45000 damage/second and 1 ammo consumed per second. Is it true ?

No idea about the calculation, but I can pretty much confirm 2 things. The dps isn't that high and the ammo consumed per second is >1.

Edited by xyLoneZ

How hard would it be to code an automatic copy feature into the export page? Like clicking on the link to the popup automatically puts the link on our clipboard, or clicking the url field does so? Would be a nice little addition to add to the list >.>

This is not a recommended operation. Most browsers make it difficult to do because it can cause privacy or security problems. A user may want to keep his clipboard for example, so an automatic copy to the clipboard would cause problems. Also, a few years ago, some flash ads were abusing of this to put malicious links in the clipboard. These are the main reasons it's not considered as a good idea. This is possible to skirt the difficulty and have an easy way to do that, but for the reasons mentined above, this is not gonna be implemented. You'll have to use ctrl+C and ctrl+V again.

Still don't understand how red crit is taken into account if at all

Properly. Checking the box takes red crits into account in the average damage.

If you have a 25% chance for a red crit, activating the crit box will give you a multiplier equal to 1/4 of the red crit multiplier and 3/4 of the yellow crit multiplier.

The Kohm stat changes still have yet to be represented on the builder. It got a increased damage, but decreased fire rate.

w71gAWc.png

It would also be cool if you added a slider for the Kohm's increasing pellet count mechanic.

Edited by ACanOfWin