Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

it doesn't need to be interesting it just needs to say what it does

No. Read the rules, especially the number 3. I had a look at your builds, and there's nothing wrong with the privatization. 

Also, the next time I see the word 'F***' in any of your builds name/description, especially when it's coupled with 'moderators', I'll become a little more serious than a simple delete of the builds. This is a community website, you are not alone, and this kind of words is not tolerated, even if you are not happy.

You can either read the rules again and try to write something better, save your builds as private builds, or stop using Warframe Builder. Your choice of being aggressive is the bad one.

There seem to be some bugs with damage calculation on two weapons in particular. I haven't tried them all, but Mire and Paracyst specifically show incorrect values after applying elemental mods.

For the Mire, any Toxin-based elements refer only to the innate ~10% Toxin base damage. The damage for Leap, Wall, and Spin Attacks seem to add up correctly, but nothing else does.

For the Paracyst, Toxin-based elements seem to be ignoring the burst-function of the weapon and are instead being tallied up as the damage for only 1 bullet.

Bug report, if you put intensify ONLY on mirage it shows 97.5 (which is already wrong because it exceeds the max 95%), but when you add a blind rage it goes down to 95% :O

This might be happening on Shatter Shield as well. The wiki used to report these abilities as something along the lines of 'when exceeding 100% they revert to 95%' instead of the current 'cannot exceed 95%'.

This might be happening on Shatter Shield as well. The wiki used to report these abilities as something along the lines of 'when exceeding 100% they revert to 95%' instead of the current 'cannot exceed 95%'.

But it's capped at 95%, right? Atleast ingame UI shows that when using TE

First of all I would like to thank you for the great work, the first thing that interests me when I play a video game is whether or not there is a builder. I find that "Warframe BUILDER" is very well done, but most i believe that it is essential for every good player.

Secondly I would like to point out that the powers 1 and 3 of the Elytron, Bloomer and Thumper, are not properly influenced by duration, range and strength mods.

Thanks for all your efforts.

Edited by Deios-Ken

Ok internet is back, so...

For the Mire, any Toxin-based elements refer only to the innate ~10% Toxin base damage. The damage for Leap, Wall, and Spin Attacks seem to add up correctly, but nothing else does.

Yes, this is a know problem, but I don't have a fix for this one at the moment because I need to create something new for this special case.

For the Paracyst, Toxin-based elements seem to be ignoring the burst-function of the weapon and are instead being tallied up as the damage for only 1 bullet.

I can reproduce the issue, so I'll likely find a fix in the next days.

Bug report, if you put intensify ONLY on mirage it shows 97.5 (which is already wrong because it exceeds the max 95%), but when you add a blind rage it goes down to 95% :O

This is an easy fix, I'll do that soon.

Secondly I would like to point out that the powers 1 and 3 of the Elytron, Bloomer and Thumper, are not properly influenced by duration, range and strength mods.

I'll have a look at this.

Edited by Stoi84

Fixed Shatter Shield and Eclipse max value to 95%

Fixed Mirage's Prism energy cost per second

Fixed Elytron's Bloomer and Thumper skills which are now affected by the mods

Fixed the elemental damage for the Paracyst, normally I didn't break anything else but let me know if it's the case

And... I also fixed the Mire, at least, I guess, until we find something wrong or something else broken because of this

Stats for the Rakta Ballistica are still pretty off. It shows a higher status chance than it has in game, and a lower crit chance than it has in game.

PS: Thanks for the hard work and keeping this updated. I use this site religiously.

Edited by EmperorBanana

Stats for the Rakta Ballistica are still pretty off. It shows a higher status chance than it has in game, and a lower crit chance than it has in game.

PS: Thanks for the hard work and keeping this updated. I use this site religiously.

The in-game stats only show the stats for the charged shot, in the builder you are looking at the non-charged shots, just click where it says "Non-Charged" next to "Details", that should set it to "Charged" and show you the stats you want.

I fixed the sentinel weapons displayed in the sentinel builds, as well as a problem with the elemental mods on melee weapons with innate elemental damage. In the two cases, let me know if it broke something else.

Would be nice to have a Rakta Ballistica (Charged) in the weapon comparator.

And while on the note of the comparator, how are the pre-loaded mods decided? Because some are just plain stupid, Soma Prime without crit build? Most primaries with malignant force and high voltage even tho the base status chance is S#&$? I don't get it.

Also, the Ogris has a non-charged version in both builder and comparator, but u cant fire it without fully charging, so im confused.

Any ETA on when Kohm's base stats will be updated? They're still outdated as of the 2nd tweak given to them, and not the more recent 3rd tweak which reduced pellet count and fire rate, but raised base damage.  Stats are updated on the wiki for reference.

And while on the note of the comparator, how are the pre-loaded mods decided? Because some are just plain stupid, Soma Prime without crit build? Most primaries with malignant force and high voltage even tho the base status chance is S#&$? I don't get it.

For a few weapons, I got help from other players. For the rest, it's still the base mods used for the tests when I created the comparator. I asked for help for a time to create the base mod setups for all the weapons, but not a lot were interested.

Any ETA on when Kohm's base stats will be updated? They're still outdated as of the 2nd tweak given to them, and not the more recent 3rd tweak which reduced pellet count and fire rate, but raised base damage.  Stats are updated on the wiki for reference.

I'll have a look at this next week.

-You can now swap incompatible mods.

-Kohm base stats updated.

-Nekros SotD shows the number of affected targets

Also, the Ogris has a non-charged version in both builder and comparator, but u cant fire it without fully charging, so im confused.

I'm not sure anymore, but I think it was not possible to have a charged shot without a non charged shot in the builder, for a weapon, and because I was lazy, I simply added the same stats as the non charged shot to fix the problem. I'll maybe have a look at this one day.

Also, maybe I'm asking for way too much, but there's any chance the site can show the benefits of the mods on the ability augments?

It's not planned atm because I don't have much time to work on WB.

about the builder why when building kubrow stats like damage don't show the actual damage result of the build, only the %
i mean  we know that both HP Shields and Armor vary on which frame you are using along with the Kubrow, so it's impossible to determine those, but not it's damage.