Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Hey, nice job on the builder. I just wanted to say that I noticed the ammo stock mod's starting drain in the builder is 5 , but in the game it's 2.Just trying to help you improve your builder. :D

Fixed.

Edit : Added Grinlok

Edited by Stoi84

Fine job and nice and quick on the update for the reinforcements, i'd like to add that multishot mods now also affect status chance of weapons (i.e. adding split chamber to a grinlok with hammershot and malignant force increases the 70% to 91%) any way you can add this to the builder? dont know how this is calculated in game but it would be nice if you could

Edited by sickness24

Arsenal shows the probability of a single firing causing a status proc, assuming all bullets/pellets hit the target. If you're going to show that, I'd prefer it done the way dpsframe does it, show the status chance that is for a single bullet/pellet, then the probability of a status proc if all bullets/pellets hit the target.

Edited by Elvang

Something that might be useful for people, the ability to view (don't need to edit, really), a complete loadout/stats report for combined warframe/primary/secondary/melee for quickly sharing your setup with a squad. Just a quick glance to see what mods someone is using, sort of thing.

Yeah, the in-game armory treats multishot weird. It'll show status chance for a trigger pull, and show damage for the average number of bullets/trigger pull - etc 280% MS will always show up as dmg*3. Weird. Please dont copy it, lol. :P

The melee mod Focus Energy appears to be adding 0% heat. Hrm.

Edit: actually I dont know what the hell its doing. Add toxin to make gas, add fire to make radiation???

Edit2: and now its working again. Weird. EDIT4: Nope. Still weird. Sometimes its there, sometimes not.

Edited by Darzk

Something that might be useful for people, the ability to view (don't need to edit, really), a complete loadout/stats report for combined warframe/primary/secondary/melee for quickly sharing your setup with a squad. Just a quick glance to see what mods someone is using, sort of thing.

This sounds like a lot of work for something you can do by sharing all 4 links. I'll think about that but I don't think it's gonna be implemented in the near future.

Yeah, the in-game armory treats multishot weird. It'll show status chance for a trigger pull, and show damage for the average number of bullets/trigger pull - etc 280% MS will always show up as dmg*3. Weird. Please dont copy it, lol. :P

I won't do that. For the damage I already use an average value if you check the multishot checkbox. With 90% multishot it multiplies damage by 1.9. It will be the same for the status probability with the multishot, it will be an average value based on the multishot, not a value based on a multishot working every time/rounded up (90% is not 100% and 180% is not 200%)

The melee mod Focus Energy appears to be adding 0% heat. Hrm.

Edit: actually I dont know what the hell its doing. Add toxin to make gas, add fire to make radiation???

Edit2: and now its working again. Weird. EDIT4: Nope. Still weird. Sometimes its there, sometimes not.

And Rending Strike doesnt appear to be adding to +puncture damage.

I actually found an issue related to the last update, I'm working on it.

Edit : I made a fix, tell me if something is still going wrong.

Edited by Stoi84

I actually found an issue related to the last update, I'm working on it.

Edit : I made a fix, tell me if something is still going wrong.

Rending strike still doesn't add puncture to charged attacks. Seems to be working for reg melee.

Focus Energy appears to now be working.

Edit: Not sure if its relevant, but weapons with separate blade damage for charged attacks, like Fang Prime, are only showing the damage dealt if only one blade connects. As most times you'd see both blades connect, this sorta misrepresents their damage capabilities.

For example, http://goo.gl/2aBcz8 actually does over 1500 damage per charged attack.

*also, the charged attack damage number shown in the non-charged report doesnt include elementals.

Edited by Darzk

The Power Duration on Narrow Minded goes from 72% -> 91% -> 90%. It should be 72% -> 81% -> 90%.

Fixed.

Rending strike still doesn't add puncture to charged attacks. Seems to be working for reg melee.

Ok it's true for all damage types. I'm working on it.

Edit : I have a question. Are you sure that base damage increases the charge damage ?

Edited by Stoi84

To my knowledge base physical damage does not add to charge attacks

Also found a bug with the Akstilettos. It needs a dash polarity in the upper left and also when putting toxin damage on it and looking at corpus it shows the unaltered damage of 21.12 against shields, but shows 1077.12 against flesh. Obviously something is amiss :) 

Ok it's true for all damage types. I'm working on it.

Edit : I have a question. Are you sure that base damage increases the charge damage ?

From what I understand and chat answers with, the individual IPS mods and Pressure Point do not add to charge damage. Only elemental mods and +charge damage mods affect the charge damage, with the elemental damage being calculated off the charge base damage rather than regular base damage. Rending Strike does not appear to function similarly to Accelerated blast, where the additional IPS damage is treated like an element.

Actually the game shows you a dummy shot's damage each time you bring up that weapon.  If you mouse over another weapon and back again it recalculates the shot.  +180% multishot will give you x3 damage and a status chance based on 3 hits 80% of the time.  The other 20% of the time it will give you damage and status for 2 hits.  Each time you select the weapon it will check if that 80% chance happens or not.  Try a pistol with just Lethal Torrent, 60% is middle ground enough that you should quickly notice the different values as you switch from secondary to primary/melee and back again to refresh the stats.

Gah, either way thats a stupid system.

It may not show up in armory, but adding a specific puncture/slash/impact mod DOES affect charged damage.

Just double checked on Mercury. Blank FP  = 110 charged attack on a lvl 1 lancer, with sundering strike it does 203 damage.

Edit: with Rending Strike it does 273. If the +puncture didnt effect it we'd expect to see 110*1.6=176

Edited by Darzk

From what I understand and chat answers with, the individual IPS mods and Pressure Point do not add to charge damage. Only elemental mods and +charge damage mods affect the charge damage, with the elemental damage being calculated off the charge base damage rather than regular base damage. Rending Strike does not appear to function similarly to Accelerated blast, where the additional IPS damage is treated like an element.

So if I add a +100% charge damage, it does not affect the elemental damage ?

To my knowledge base physical damage does not add to charge attacks

Also found a bug with the Akstilettos. It needs a dash polarity in the upper left and also when putting toxin damage on it and looking at corpus it shows the unaltered damage of 21.12 against shields, but shows 1077.12 against flesh. Obviously something is amiss :) 

I fixed the polarity and the damage. I wrote 50 instead of 0.5 lol.

Edited by Stoi84

Gah, either way thats a stupid system.

It may not show up in armory, but adding a specific puncture/slash/impact mod DOES affect charged damage.

Just double checked on Mercury. Blank FP  = 110 charged attack on a lvl 1 lancer, with sundering strike it does 203 damage.

That's not difficult to fix. I'll wait more datas to change the way it's calculated.

So if I add a +100% charge damage, it does not affect the elemental damage ?

Just double checked this. Elementals are added to charge damage, and they are based on the modified charge damage, not the base.

Naked Skana Prime = 30 dmg, with +100% charge = 60 dmg, with 60% elec 40 dmg, with +60% elec and 100% charge = 95 damage

Edit: those numbers are on lvl 25 grineer so theres armor involved but still shows the relationship.

Edited by Darzk