Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

I learned a bit of C in School long time ago, so no.

I'm just offering my Help for the moderation of the weapon comperator weapon Builds.

As it is now, it isn't really helping when weapons are modded wrong and changes you are making on weapons inside of the weapon comperator won't save for you.

Edited by Alluka

-Fixed Kama stance polarity

-Fixed Aksomati reload speed

Panthera secondary fire is not that easy to update, I'll see this in the future. I don't have data at the moment.

I learned a bit of C in School long time ago, so no.

You don't need to know any sort of language in order to help. I handle all the coding part alone. I already have a bunch of new builds for the weapon comparator, but only for the rifles. It makes no sense to have good builds for only a few weapons, so I'm waiting for the others in order to do the update. I'm asking regularly for help about this, and if you still want to give a hand, you can send me a private message and I'll explain how it works.

Sweeper Prime: Status Calculation Wrong

[somehow I can't insert a picture]

Sweeper Prime should gain 9% points per Dual Stat Mod (60% of 15%)

It only gains a strange amount per mod, resulting in 43.534% instead of 51%.

Normal Sweeper works fine, he gains, 8.4% points per mod (60% of 14%)

Sweeper Prime: Status Calculation Wrong

All shotguns are still using the old method of calculating status/shot. This is on the update list of things to do.

Edit: For some reason Sweeper isn't being treated like a shotgun - I think it's cause we don't know the pellet count.

Edited by Darzk

• Ash’s Blade Storm is now affected by the Steel Charge Aura Mod.

Think you can add this?

First Shot Mulipliers (Charged and Primed Chamber):
the checkbox for turning their Damage calculation on and off doesn't do anything.

It seems to be always active. I know this *used* to work so may have been broken by an update somewhere along the way. 

Edited by Darzk

All fixed. Let me know if there's any problem with the fixes.

Edit: For some reason Sweeper isn't being treated like a shotgun - I think it's cause we don't know the pellet count.

Yes, this is the reason.

Edited by Stoi84

All fixed. Let me know if there's any problem with the fixes.

Not sure what 'All' is referring to here:

Sweeper Prime is still using shotty calcs (which all need to be revised, but for the quick fix just remove the pellet count?)

Ash is scaling weird with SC aura. It should be +60% damage, not +60% power strength, as far as I know... Actually Mogamu's vid confirmed it (155% Str + SC = 4952 dmg (~4960)). So damage * 1.6x.

... Charged/Primed Chamber seems to be working tho. 

:D

"All" refers to the message #1906.

I checked the wiki again for Blade Storm, I'll do some changes tomorrow. It says with 184% power strength and a maxed SC you can reach 9088 damage (2000 * 2.84 * 1.6), so I'll do this.

why does Burston Prime have 38.587% instead of 15% status chance?

3 bullets per trigger pull.

85% chance to not proc * 85% * 85% = 61.4125% chance to not proc per trigger pull = 38.5875% chance to proc per trigger pull.

Damage displayed for burst weapons is per trigger pull, not per bullet too.

I'll update Warframe Builder to U17 in 2 waves, because it's a lot of work and I still don't have all the data I need.

Here's the first wave :

-Added the new utility slot for the Warframes. It can be polarized, the polarity cannot be swapped, and it only accept the utility mods. The old builds should be compatible. This will need some testing to see if everything (save, edit, load old builds, etc) works as expected.

-The existing mods that are now utility mods have been set to utility mods.

-Added all the new weapons.

-Updated all the Prime Warframes' stats.

-Updated the Supra's stats.

-Updated all the shotguns' stats.

-Fixed the formula for the status to reflect the arsenal.

-Fixed damage not displayed for Ash's Blade Storm when Steel Charge was not equipped.

-Fixed energy cost per second not displayed for Oberon's Renewal.

-Added Equinox.

-Removed the mods Acrobat, Shield Flux, Quick Rest, Marathon and Second Wind.

-Removed stamina stat from Warframes and melee weapons.

-Added all the new normal (not conclave) mods. I'll work on all the missing conclave mods in the future.

-Relentless Assault and Martial Magnetism are now incompatible (mods are not updated yet).

-Mutalist Quanta is not longer a Beam Weapon and can no longer be fitted with beam weapon mods.

-Phage is now a Beam weapon and can now be fitted with beam weapon mods.

-Thanks to Alluka, we have new base builds in the weapon comparator.

-Slightly updated Frost skills.

As always, if you find a problem, be precise when you report it to me. Explain how to reproduce the issue if needed, provide a link to a build to test the problem, etc.

Next wave will be :

-Fix Chroma's skills.

-Fix Arcane helmets with stamina.

-Update Equinox skills.

-Add missing conclave mods and update the existing.

-Update Frost skills again.

-Fix the problems caused by the first update.

-Add anything I missed.

Edited by Stoi84

Hek is still showing base damage of 175.10. I went into a private build and noticed the numbers didn't change. I stripped all the mods off to confirm non crit total damage at 175.10. I also tried crating a new build and its starting at 175.10

Thank you for all the hard work you put into this.