Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Fixed.

Wow you are fast with those fixes! Thanks for that (and creating this great builder in the first place)

I have a question regarding crits. It looks like either the builder is not displaying the correct number or I'm not understanding how crits work. For example the Gorgon is 1.5x which leads me to believe that on a damage of 100, it should be 150, but the builder only takes it to 112.  What am I missing?

Thanks!

When you check the box, it adds an average value to the damage. The formula is

((damage * critical multiplier) - damage) * (critical chance / 100)

For a Gorgon with 100 base damage (rank 10 serration and rany 8 heavy caliber), 1.5x critical multiplier and 22.5 critical chance (rank 4 point strike)

((100 * 1.5) - 100) * (22.5 / 100) = 11.25

11.25 is the damage added to the total damage, it's an average value of the damage added by the crits, regarding the multiplier and the chances. Note that you may have a 0.01 difference, it's because of the way I rounded the values. I'll have a look at this soon.

Could you make it so the "damage per shot" shows an average of non-crits and crits? 

That's already the case if I understand what you are talking about. There's a checkbox near the critical value, to the right. If you check the box, it'll add the average damage to the damage.

Very nice aesthetically. Lanka has 65 base damage, though, oddly. Probably the uncharged damage? Any way we could see the fully charged damage instead?

Maybe also an aura option? So I can see how much damage a certain weapon does with 3 or 4 rifle amps?

Edited by Ratiasu

I noticed that dpsframe and builder list similar, but slightly different damage stats for the same build, even when using the relevant options in builder to mimic dpsframe (multishot, crit, etc). Whats the difference? I noticed it on flux, if the weapon matters.

Very nice aesthetically. Lanka has 65 base damage, though, oddly. Probably the uncharged damage? Any way we could see the fully charged damage instead?

Maybe also an aura option? So I can see how much damage a certain weapon does with 3 or 4 rifle amps?

The wiki says 50 for uncharged. If you want to switch to the charged stats, click the 'non charged' link, just on top of the slots for the mods. I'll see what I can do for the aura bonus, probably a field you can edit and add the value you want.

I noticed that dpsframe and builder list similar, but slightly different damage stats for the same build, even when using the relevant options in builder to mimic dpsframe (multishot, crit, etc). Whats the difference? I noticed it on flux, if the weapon matters.

If the differences are really small, it may be caused by the way we round the values for the calculations, and also by the base value used. I'm using 1/1/14 for the flux rifle damage, while dpsframe.com is using 1.75/1.75/14, so in this case yes, the weapon matters.

I'm always looking for more accurate values, so if you can confirm that 1.75/1.75/14 are the real values, I'll update the weapon.

Edited by Stoi84

DE should buy this right meow

great job

any chance to have a button to max a mod instantly and clear the mod points?

although I may be wrong but wouldn't it be nice to have the default frame level be 30? I just assume when people are making builds they are going off the fact that their frame is 30

Just a wild idea: how about adding something like Build Database? You can hit "save", add your nick, brief description, a few tags maybe and post it? Maybe even option to vote on those builds. This way people could just click Gorgon -> Top Builds and see how to mod their beauty.

Later there can be even an option to exclude mods (if you don't have Blaze, for example) or to browse them by potato/no potato, no forma/1/2/3/4/5/...formas etc?

Just a wild idea: how about adding something like Build Database? You can hit "save", add your nick, brief description, a few tags maybe and post it? Maybe even option to vote on those builds. This way people could just click Gorgon -> Top Builds and see how to mod their beauty.

Later there can be even an option to exclude mods (if you don't have Blaze, for example) or to browse them by potato/no potato, no forma/1/2/3/4/5/...formas etc?

Would be so awesome.

I already thought about that, and at the moment, this is not planned. It's a lot of work before (setting the database, the forms for saving and loading builds, browsing builds, vote, etc), and after, because with no member area, everyone will be able to submit builds without limitation. The database will quickly be big, there will be a lot of useless builds, and it would require people to take care of that. So that means an area for deleting the builds, a member area, this is a lot of work too even for moderating tools only, and I will also need to look for people over the time, because the people who play now won't be playing again in 2 weeks maybe. And I don't want to set a global member area for controlling who submit the builds, because... it's a lot of work (register, unregister, change password, password recovery, etc).

Do not misunderstand, I like the idea because I already thought about it many times, but currently, it's too much work.

Edited by Stoi84

Yeah, that's a lot of work, and you're right - making it possible for anonymous users to create builds will be...Well... Bad idea.

Lots of useless build too. Moderators would be obligatory

If you'll need a mod sometime in the future though, feel free to PM me.

Total damage is the damage for 1 shot.

Burst dps is the total damage * fire rate

Sustained dps is the total damage * fire rate considering the magazine size and the reload speed.

All of these values are affected by the boxes you check (multishot, critcal, damage vs faction)

Total damage is the damage for 1 shot.

Burst dps is the total damage * fire rate

Sustained dps is the total damage * fire rate considering the magazine size and the reload speed.

All of these values are affected by the boxes you check (multishot, critcal, damage vs faction)

Thanks for the quick reply. So the best thing to look at is the sustained dps right?

I think it really depends of the weapon and the situation.

Burst dps is the dps when you don't need to reload, so if you can kill ennemies and reload when they are dead, sustained dps is not a very accurate value. But, if you need to reload before you killed everything, sustained dps is more accurate, for a boss for example.

Edited by Stoi84